AU Sans X Reader one-shots

By _PleaseDontGo_

Want to be in a one-shot with the sans of your choice? Well you came to the right place!!! Just comment down... More

Underfell! Sans
Underswap! Sans
Gaster! Sans x Abused! Reader
Reaper! Sans x Dying! Reader
Error!Sans
Authors Note(IM NOT DEAD!)
Another announcement, then another chapter!!!!
HELLO! :3
Im so sorry...
Update on me!
Sorry, but i had to delete that last chapter...
Challenges or Asks?

Ink!Sans

14.1K 134 209
By _PleaseDontGo_

(Edited on 2/11/17)

Hello everyone! I want to thank you for reading this one-shots book and I hope you enjoy! This book may contain adult content. You are warned.

Y/N = your name
F/C = favorite color
H/C = hair color
E/C = eye color

Italics mean thinking
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤❤️
  (I'm so sorry ;-;)
I SHOUD NOT HAVE PUT THIS AS NUMBER ONE OH MY GOD FORGIVE ME ;-;

           (⚠️LEMON AHEAD⚠️)

Your POV
""""""""""

"Hey papyrus?!" I screamed.

"yeah?!" He screamed back.

"Can you come here for a sec?!"

"Yeah sure! Just a second!" He finished. I sighed as I saw ink sit on the floor outside, curled in a ball. What is up with him today? Papyrus came downstairs and rested his elbow on my head.
"What's up girlie?" He asked. I pointed to sans and he squinted his eyes at him.

"huh, that's weird. What's up with him?" He asked. I shrugged and walked towards the door, papyrus's elbow falling from my head. I opened the door and stepped out into the snow, making my way towards ink and clearing my throat.

"What" he muttered. I sighed and sat down next to him, draping my arms around him in a hug. He tensed up and politely moved my hands. What the...

"I'm sorry, I'm just feeling, weird. And very..........hot? I don't know." He sighed.

You thought for a little while, Based on your information, this was a problem. "Hot...? Where are you feeling hot...? " You asked unsurely.

"Um.....right heER!" He squeaked as he touched his "lower area". I started blushing, shifting nervously*

"Um.......You might want to talk to your brother about.....that......" I said. He looked at me and I saw that his whole face was flushed blue and he was panting softly. blue...oh no...

"I can't go to my brother like this! H-He'll make fun of me!" He whined. I played with my hands then sighed.

"I can tell you how to get rid of....uh....this" you said as you pointed to his lower area.

"Really?! You will?!" He asked. I nodded then took hold of his hand, pulling him up.

"Yeah su-" I was cut off by a loud moan. I looked over to see his legs crossed and his hand over his mouth. I was blushing like crazy by now. I helped him inside and when we got to the stairs he whined. I helped him up the stairs step by step. The only problem was that every step that he took, a loud moan escaped from his mouth. Luckily, papyrus left after I went out to check on ink.  So nobody was home.

"T-the fr-riction is t-t-to mu-uch!~" He squeaked. I sighed and let him sit down on the stair case. He was panting like crazy...

"So you know what is going on......right?" I asked. He nodded and spoke nervously.

"I just c-cant bring m-m-myself to do it on m-my own!" He whined. I sighed and started to un-buckle his pants.

"A-Ah!~ w-what are you d-doing?!~" He moaned.

"Helping you" I stated. I pulled down his shorts, his multi-colored ectomember springing out. He slapped a hand over his mouth and moaned when I poked it. His moans are so cute!

I poked it again and he jumped and moaned again.

"st-stop!~" He begged. I repeatedly poked it and he continued to moan. I was so caught up with this, that I forgot to stop and he moaned out in pleasure as he came. Each spurt a different color. I blushed madly as I examine his blue flushed face and the hand over his mouth.

"Do you, uh......feel better?" I asked. He looked over at me with half lidded eyes, a nervous expression on his face.

"I still f-feel hot......"

"Here, I will be right back." I said. I ran to the store to grab something to help him. Feeling rather embarrassed at the thought of what I was doing.

~TimeSkip~

When i walked in the house, i saw him trying to do what i did to make him orgasm. I giggled and walked up the staircase, stopping mid-way and sitting down next to him. I pulled the sex toy out of the bag and gingerly handed it to him.

"What am I sup-posed to do with t-this?~" He asked. I rolled my eyes with a groan and took it out of his hand. I slid it down onto his dick and he squeaked loudly

"N-no!~ S-Sensit-tive! A-Ahhhh!~" he pulled it off and his hand flew to the side.

"I guess we are going to have to do this the hard way." I pulled the ropes out of the bag and started to tie him up, blushing uncontrollably.

"W-what are you doing? S-stop it!" He said. When I was done, I grabbed his member in my hand and began to stroke it.

"Hng~ Ahh~ Y-Y/N~" he moaned. I felt my face heat up(not just your face *wink* *wonk*) as I continued to stroke his member.

"Hah...hah...hah...p-please...H-harder........pleASE~" he moaned. Just as I was about to do so, my phone rang.

I'm sorry ink...

I grabbed my phone and picked it up. As I was talking to who was on the other line, ink was whining and thrusting his hips into the air. Oh no....he...he's so cute... He managed to get his member In between your legs and started thrusting. He started moaning and I could feel myself getting wet.

"Please..." He cried softly.

"Please.....please touch me....

Please! I'm begging you. Please...........please~" he softly cried.

"I-I gotta go!" I said as i hung up. I grabbed the sex toy and roughly pushed it on his member he screamed as I pumped it mercilessly.

"AHHH~! T-TIGHT~! AHHHH~!" He screamed. I felt my lower area soak as he cried tears of pleasure.

"Thank you! THANK YOU!~" He cried. I stopped using the sex toy and started using my hand.

"When I c-cum~....d-don't stop~ no m-matter how loud I y-yell~ o-or tell you it's sensitive~" He moaned out. I nodded and he continued to scream and moan.

"I....I'm gonna cum!~.....I'm gonna cum!~" He cried. Shortly after, he came. Long spurts of orange, pink, red, blue, and purple shot from his member. I continued to pump up and down. I soon couldn't take it anymore as I started rubbing myself. He noticed and removed my hand. His hand made its way down through my pants and underwear and started rubbing me. I moaned as I lay my face right in front of his member. My tongue started licking and sucking his length hungrily and he moaned. I started sucking the tip and his moans grew louder.

"I'm gonna c-cum again!~" He yelled. Soon, multi-colored semen filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop. He started panting and I untied the ropes. He straddled me on the staircase and pulled down my pants. He leaned down, licking and sucking at the sensitive area, moans spilling from my mouth. I grabbed his head and pushed it deeper, throwing my head back and arching, his tongue moving inside of me.

"I-inky!~" I moaned. He smiled and grabbed the paintbrush from his back and placed the tip of it at my entrance. My eyes widen as I squirm and freak out, but he moved it from my entrance, and to my mouth, making me suck on the tip. When he thought it was wet enough, he started sliding it into me. I moaned in pain and pleasure and he thrusts it in and out of me.

"My god, you look amazing~" he said shakily, pumping the paint brush faster, making me squeak and moan, spreading my legs so he can push it deeper.

"P-please!~ d-don't stop!~" I cried out, moaning. He chuckles huskily and nodded, pumping the brush even faster.

"I-I'm already c-close!" I moaned.

"Good~" he purred. My moans growing louder as my climax neared.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. He removed the paintbrush and quickly replaced it with his mouth. I felt my climax hit and ink licked it all up. I panted heavily and he climbed up next to me, wrapping his arms around me and picking me up, taking me to his room. He set me down on the bed and laid down next to me, holding me close. He wrapped his arms around me and let out a sigh.

"Thank you Y/N. I love you." He said as he ran his fingers through my H/C hair.

"I love you too, inky." I said as we drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

AHHHHH IT WAS SO SMUTTY I HAD THE HARDEST TIME WRITING THIS OH MY GOD!
>///3///<

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHO YOU WANT NEXT!!!!

~dat one writer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
187K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.