Our Total Submission (Vampire...

Av ladydianna01

*This is a spin off from Rescue Me.* Ahron and Ayden are Vampire twins. Just adorably little and cute. Their... Mer

Our Total Submission (Vampire, manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 **Part 1** (The Beast Within)
Chapter 19 **Part 2** (Justice)
Epilogue

Chapter 8

88.9K 2.6K 265
Av ladydianna01

.Chapter 8

Ahron’s POV…

(Stavos' Desk---->)

*A/N- I have been told that I fail to warn you guys and I must admit I have, so nosebleed may occur upon reading this chapter.*

 Throwing the remote control on the couch I looked over at my twin as he had his cute little nose pushed into the current book he was so engrossed in. I was bored out of my mind. Our mate and Uncle Dimitri left this morning to go to the office leaving us behind. Caleb has gone to school, and Aunt Irina and Uncle Gustav have gone shopping, and knowing our Aunt; they were going to be gone for hours.

 “You know brooding was never a good thing.” Ayden said to not even bothering to glance up from his book.

 “I am not brooding.” I mumbled, sighing yet again out of sheer mind numbing boredom.

 “Why don’t you find something to occupy your time?” He said like it was the simplest of solutions.

 “Because there is nothing here that remotely interests me.” I snapped back and pushed myself off the sofa. I could hear his light chuckle as I made my way to our bedroom. I was immediately gripped by our mate’s mouthwatering scent as I entered the room. I could feel my body tighten and my blood surge through my veins and pool directly in my groin, making my shaft and balls throb with need.

 I knew what my problem was, I missed my mate and I felt on edge not having him close. This was the first day both he and Uncle Dimitri has returned to work after Caleb’s change; before that, we were spoiled with his presence 24/7 since they had both stayed close to home for those few weeks. I wanted nothing more than to feel him dominate me. I hated to admit it, because I was the one always in control, but he has taken it away from me and I have gladly submitted to him. Now, I felt like a lost little boy now that he wasn’t here and I didn’t know how to deal with it.

 I wondered what he would do if I went to visit him? Would he be upset? Would Ayden be jealous if I sought some one on one time with our mate? I paced back and forth thinking about it for a while. I mean, I wouldn’t be upset if Stavos spent time alone with Ayden, this was a three way relationship and I didn’t expect all our time to be exclusively spent together as a threesome. Our bond made it hard to ignore what the other was feeling, but I wouldn’t hold Ayden in any ill regards if he wanted to be alone with Stavos, he was just as much his mate as he was mine.

 “No, brother dear I wouldn’t be upset. We are all mates, but we are different, we see to each other’s needs and provide different things for the other. Why don’t you go and see our mate. I will try my best to not intrude over our link, but I must admit it will be hot to experience what you guys are doing without seeing it being done.” Ayden teased me from where he was standing by the door.

 I just shook my head at my wayward twin. Everyone thought he was the sweet innocent little one and he was in his sweet natured way, but he was a hedonistic naughty little voyeur when he was ready. “I think I will follow your advice.” I said with a little mischievous smile on my face.

 Ayden wished me luck and went back to the library to make himself comfortable with his book. I loved my brother to pieces and he was my better half. I quickly showered and I chose my outfit carefully.  I decided to wear a pair of form fitting skinny jeans and a fitted blue button shirt, and some black loafers; casual but sexy. Once I was finished I stepped back and concentrated on my love’s essence. I could feel myself dematerializing in the elements. I floated through space and time and when I solidified I was standing in a very lush office. The room was stamped with my mate’s scent so I knew this must be his office.

 I didn’t have time to wonder where in the building he was because the door suddenly opened and there he was in all his magnificent beauty. I watched transfixed as his huge muscular frame glided into the room and he quietly closed and locked the door behind himself. I still had no words as his black orbs heated into an iridescent shimmering gold. He held my gaze as he sauntered over to his desk. He pressed a button and told the person on the other end to hold all of his calls. He then perched against his desk with his feet apart and his massive thighs spread.

 “Come here.” He demanded and my feet immediately obeyed as the shuffled across the plush carpet to come to a stop directly in front of him.

 He reached out and cupped my cheek in one large palm; I instantly turned my face into his hand and nuzzled it. “To what do I owe the pleasure of this unexpected visit, little one?” He purred in that oh so sexy voice of his and I almost melted right there. I had to swallow for my throat suddenly went dry.

 “I missed you.” I managed to whisper. My blood was now pumping faster through my body as my heart rate accelerated and my breathing increased. This man owned me, every cell in my body screamed for him.

 Stavos pushed himself off his desk and slowly circled me as if he was studying a fine piece of artwork. “Hmm…baby I can smell your arousal.” He leaned over and whispered in my ear. The brush of his warm breath against my neck sent a delicious shiver of pure desire down my spine. “Tell me what you need, baby.” He continued as he rubbed his nose along the length of my neck, pausing right over my pulse then continued upwards along my jaw.

 A whimper was the only thing that escaped my parted lips and my body began to tremble with delicious anticipation.

 “What no words, love? That’s okay your body is speaking loud and clear for you.” He said as he plastered that big body against my back and ground his mammoth hard on against my ass and I gripped his rock hard thighs and shamelessly released a deep groan.

 “Do you want me to bend you over my desk and fuck you until we both can’t walk?” He continued talking, his words eliciting the mental pictures he was painting with his heated words and it was making me even harder than I already was.

 “Please…” I gasped as he his hands found their way to my butt cheeks and gave them a firm squeeze.

 “Please what, love? Please bend you over my desk?” He asked and before I could respond he used one powerful arm and swept everything off the top of his desk and he slammed me down. My face and chest pressed against the smooth surface. I was bent at the waist with my ass in the air. I mewled and wiggled my ass against the front of his pants, lust taking over every one of the thought processes.

 “Yes, this is what my baby wants, so this is what my baby gets. But honey, you are wearing too much clothes.” He said and I felt his hands go around my body and pop the button of my jeans. He pulled both my jeans and my underwear down my legs in one powerful tug. His hands ran up my thighs and then over my ass. I felt the sharp sting as he sharply smacked me on my now exposed butt cheek. “Beautiful.” He whispered as he leaned his larger frame over to capture my lips in a fierce passion filled kiss.

 I felt him release himself behind me as he shrugged out of his suit jacket, he unbuckled his belt and it clinked to the floor where he must have dropped it. Suddenly his body lifted off of mine and I was about to protest when I felt him part my butt cheeks and blow warm air against my fluttering entrance. “Arggh…” I groaned before a bit into my hand to swallow the scream that bubbled up my throat when he buried his face in between my cheeks and devoured me. He licked and nibbled and used that wicked tongue to drive me insane. My legs trembled and my mind shattered. My cock was leaking and dripping all over the carpet and he continued on and on. His tongue even swiped my balls a time or two and I was mindless.

 A sheen of seat covered my entire quivering body and I barely registered when my powerful mate got back to his feet. When his slicked up fingers penetrated me, preparing me for his generous cock, I could only ride those tormenting finger as they went deeper and deeper brushing against that gland that drove me even deeper into the depths of desire. My body shook as he used a thick thigh to spread my wobbling legs even wider. He lined himself him up to my hole and shoved in all the way to the root of his rock hard shaft. My body would have shot up off of the desk if he didn’t have his palm splayed in the middle of my back holding me down and he relentlessly fucked me into the furniture.

 I cried and moaned and cried some more as my mate pounded on, his thrusts so powerful I had to hold onto the now rocking desk. I loved every second of it intense fucking I was getting from my love, the burning fullness of him, the feel of his hands holding me in place, one in the middle of my back and the other tightly gripping my hip. He changed his stance which brought the head of that magnificent cock into direct contact with my prostate and with every spine tingling thrust and bump into the gland, my balls drew up and my knees gave out as my orgasm shot through my gut and exploded out of my pulsing cock. I could taste my own blood on my tongue as I bit into my arm to muffle my screams of mind blowing ecstasy.

 My mate continued to pound on as I laid there limp as he used me to his satisfaction and I happily let him. I heard him grunt and I managed to give a last twist of my hips as his seed shot out, hot and fast into my spasming channel. Noting felt better to me than knowing I brought my man to a jaw clenching completion. He collapsed onto my back as we both tried to catch our breath. I could still feel him pulsing inside of me before he gently withdrew from my body. He effortlessly picked up my sated form and carried me to his en-suite bathroom.

 My love patiently cleaned me up and redressed me and then himself. Stavos then carried me back out to his office and sat down behind his desk with me on his lap. “Sorry about the mess.” I teased and he chuckled and nuzzled my cheek with his nose. “I will help you clean it up.” I offered but he shushed me.

 “It’s all right little one; I think you need to let me get back to work. I missed you too by the way.” He said as he soothed me even more by rubbing his warm hands over my back. “Plus I think you are going to have to peel Ayden off the sofa in the library. Our poor baby came just as hard as you did.” He stated with a proud smirk on his beautiful lips, and I just giggled; poor Ayden indeed. I gave my mate one last luscious kiss then dematerialized back to the house.

 My legs were still a little wobbly as I made my way to the library were I spied my sweaty come covered brother sprawled on his back on the leather sofa with an arm over his eyes. “Ya’ll are going to give me a bloody heart attack one of these days.” He stated as I made my way over to him.

 I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. “Come on baby; let’s have a bath and a nap.” I said as I led him by the hand to our room.

 “Yeah, I have a feeling we are going to need that nap because you only managed to wet his appetite. I am sure with Uncle Dimitri wanting to get home to his mate that ours will be right behind him at the end of their work day.” He said and I could only agree with him as I made a note of the time before shuffling my blissed out brother into the bathroom.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 31K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...
3.6K 178 14
They were off limits. My brother's best friends; who are brothers themselves. Dark, broody, tatted and all kinds of mysterious. Did I mention they'r...
1.3M 11.3K 11
On his first moon, Aden shifts into a stunning white wolf with red marking, the sign of a perfect sub, the dream of any dominant male. To him, it's a...
257K 7.4K 24
[Completed] "Are you scared kitten?" He whispered in my ear. I squeaked out a 'no' and continued to look at everything other then him. I could feel t...