Midnight Encounters

By _whorishwriter

Who knew that there was a guy that liked to work out at midnight? A hot guy. A hot, naked guy. But above all... More

Midnight Encounters
Finally, freedom!
Dirty Dancing
Unexpected Nocturnal Emissions
Starbucks Encounter
Just a Girl
Is this the real life... or is this just fantasy?
The universe hates me
Orgasmic Menus
A Warning Encounter
Ridiculous Coincidences
A Night at His House

Not so lucky Lucky Charms

145K 3K 162
By _whorishwriter

Sorry for the wait y'all . I've just not been feeling well (literally and emotionally) and school has started again, so that's always hell .

Anyways, the chapter's not as long as I had hoped for, but I hope it will suffice until next time .

Speaking of next time, we're all hoping it won't be as dreadfully long of a wait as before, huh ?

Time will tell .

Enjoy xx

---

Chapter Eight: Not so Lucky Lucky Charms

                “Put it down!” I screech, my cheeks immediately flaring as I stare at the piece of cloth that had abruptly dropped from the floor to the ground. Her eyebrows are raised in confusion, and I quickly blurt out, “Do you know how disgusting that is? You don’t know who those belong to!”

                Her gaze gingerly flickers between my panties and me. I must be a sight; hands outstretched as if to stop her, eyes wide, mouth open, hair frizzed. “So you’re saying… those aren’t yours?”

                I shake my head feverishly, agreeing with her words. “They aren’t.”

                “Which means… you’re saying you didn’t come here last night when I was sleeping?” she asks accusingly.

                My face reddens and I struggle to maintain my composure. “I’m positive,” I lie unconvincingly.

                Kate’s eyes dance and she takes her foot, kicking the panties to the side. “Okay then, Gwen,” she sighs dramatically. “I believe you.” It’s obvious that she really doesn’t, even if she says she does, and I tug at my hair anxiously, not knowing what to do. Luckily, she hops onto an elliptical starting the machine up as I set myself on a treadmill.

                Not even thirty minutes later, Kate’s exclaimed she’s tired of using the elliptical machine and from the corner of my eye I can see her get off the machine and go sit somewhere else. Perspiration runs down my face in the most horrendous of ways, and the burning feeling in my legs intensifies as I run harder, faster, longer.

                I know something else that can go hard and fast… and it’s definitely long.

                Red explodes in my cheeks as I reprimand myself for thinking so… naughtily. Before that one night, I had never been much of a perverted person, nor had I ever thought so many dirty thoughts. I hadn’t even seen a man’s cọck before then!

                But now… now I couldn’t stop thinking sexually, and all of those thoughts revolved around him.

                Hell, I didn’t even know his name!

                The treadmill declines to a slower pace as the workout ends. With deep, laborious breaths, I stretch my hands above my head, getting more air into my lungs as I walk.

                “Gwen?” Kate’s voice calls, and I turn to face her. She starts to say something, but I don’t—I can’t—even comprehend what she’s saying.

                Slowly, almost dreamlike, his hand slips down his glistening abs, wrapping around his erection. I can feel my eyes widen as he tortuously begins to stroke it, up and down. His muscles look strained as he jerks it faster and faster, his breathing slow and labored…

                She’s sitting on the bench.

                The weight-lifting bench he was on last night stroking his thing.

                My god, I swear, I just about fall off the treadmill.

---

                As I was splendidly tripping over the treadmill, Kate had been asking if I wanted to go clubbing again that night. She wanted to go to the same club, in hopes of spotting Dawson there again, but I hadn’t wanted to go. Normally, I would have immediately accepted, but this time, I hadn’t felt like going.

                Maybe it was because I wasn’t in the mood, maybe it was because I didn’t want to see Kate grinding like her life depended on it, maybe it was because I wanted to see him again. It was probably the latter.

                Needless to say, I declined her invitation, and she had left my apartment to go and freshen up at her own home.

                So here I am, standing in the middle of SamsMart, grocery shopping. Despite all the décor my parents had supplied me with; they had failed to remember a key ingredient to the wonders of life. Food. My incredibly suave and urban metal box was incredibly empty.

                Mm… Cereal… What kind of cereal do I want? My eyes scan up and down the shelves, looking for a box. Cheerios… Oh’s… Honey Bunches and Oats… Coco Puffs… and yes! Lucky Charms! There’s only one box left, but as I reach out to grab it, another hand stretches in front of mine, claiming it before I can get to it.

                My hands fall to my side and I clench my teeth in frustration. Some bitch is gunna die tonight. Fist curled up into balls, shoulders tense, I turn around to face the bitch I was going to pummel… only to have all the anger I may have contained dissipate.

                Because, ladies and gentleman, the offender was none other than he-who-I-have-not-learned-the-name-of-yet. Naked But(t) Sexy As Fuck Guy. NBSAFG. Only, he wasn’t naked.

                But he’s here.

                He’s only inches away from me.

                His cọck is only inches away from me.

                And then he smirks at me.

                Lord, help me, please. What on earth have I done to deserve this?

                The tantalizing voice in the back of my mind says Well, for one, you spied on him while he was naked, you masturbated technically in front of him if you hadn’t been shrouded by the darkness, you had a wet drea—

                Arousal floods in my panties at his proximity and I gulp back an embarrassing moan. “You have my Lucky Charms.” There. That was a good start Gwendolyn; you said your words nice and clear. Nothing unusual about that.

                “That I do,” is his brief reply. He doesn’t back away from me, instead, staying put with my body almost pinned against the aisle wall.

                His answer infuriates me, but I can’t find it in myself to bring my arms up and push him away. “The key word there was my,” I say, emphasizing the word “my.”

                His smirk deepens on his tan face, and he runs a hand through his already spiked hair. “And so?” He leaves the question lingering in the air as his light blue-green eyes twinkle.

                With a hard shove—to his hard chest—I push him away, placing my hands on my hips. “And so,” I say, “I want them back. Now.”

                As he laughs, the skin crinkles around his eyes and he throws his head back causing his pecs to show through his tight muscle shirt. I fidget in place, my legs clenched close. “Finders keepers, losers weepers, darling,” he says aggravatingly. “And you, babe, are the loser in this situation.”

                The words “fuck” and “you” come tumbling out of my mouth, but I don’t regret them a single bit. Taking a deep breath, I grab my grocery basket and walk away, the denim of my jeans grazing against my awakening clit as I do so.

                “Wait.”

I turn around, facing the NBSAFG expectantly. “What?”

                His face seems a bit confused as he looks at me. “Do I know you from somewhere?” he asks, his eyebrows furrowed. “I feel like I’ve seen you before…”

                My face heats up in embarrassment and anxiety takes over my body. Did he know I was there last night? Did he see my panties? My cheeks darken. Did he… smell me? “No!” I all but shout, rather tersely. “Your face isn’t one I would forget.” Which is exactly why I can’t get you out of my head.

                I turn back around walking out of the aisle without another word, despite him calling out: “Are you sure?”

                I check out my items and walk-run to my car in the parking lot. As soon as I am fastened into the driver’s seat, I stare at my flushed face in the small mirror and mentally punch myself. “Idiot!” I murmur out loud, staring at the reflection. “Why did you have to see him working out that one time? Why?”

                Plugging the key into the engine, I turn the car on and start to back out of the parking space only to stop. Through the front view mirror I see him (and my box of Lucky Charms) walking to his car and getting in. In less than a minute he pulls out smoothly and drives off.

                But not before I see his personalized license plate.

                J BLOOM.

                Smiling to myself, I back out of the space and set off onto the road.

                Wait until Mr. Bloom sees me again on Monday morning.

---

So, I have no idea what Gwen's going to do on Monday; it might end up being really lame, haha ^-^

But I want to thank you all so much for all your feedback ! I can't even recall the stats since it's been so long, but you guys are the best . Like, seriously :]

Until next time,

Ally x

PS: What do y'all think about a BDSM novel ? Cos I like to write a bunch of different things since my interest does stay on one for very long... comment :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
58.2K 788 41
Charles Mulock was absolutely dreading his first day of junior year. Not that anyone really wanted to go back to school in the first place, but Charl...
286K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...