An Honest Kiss

By Sarahbeth552002

Rachel had survived the worst kind of heartache and had moved on with her life by following a dream that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (The End)
A Broken Promise
Save the Last Dance
All or Nothing at All
Something's Gotta Give
Best of Me
More of You
Love Me Long

For Once In My Life

16.5K 220 7
By Sarahbeth552002

 When Dana Rowland first meets Quinn Stevens, it's during the storm of a century, and his mysterious appearance makes it hard for her to know if he's friend or foe. Already scared and hurt from an accident that occurred on the run from an abusive home life; trusting a man, any man is inconceivable. Quinn's quiet and gentle manner and outrageous family slowly gain her trust and teach her that there are kindness and love in the world. But can Dana convince Quinn that her love for him is real and not just a case of misguided gratitude?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/45309435-for-once-in-my-life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 11.5K 14
“Has that ‘curl up with hot chocolate and read’ feel to it.” ~*~*~ Monica doesn't believe in life after death. Obligations, certainly. But, after...
624 37 15
As a wedding planner, Rachel has seen it all. From botched wedding dresses to caterers who couldn't even make a simple pot of coffee. Watching the lo...
201K 1K 3
"The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone finally breaks them down." At the age of 27, Beverly Rhymes is on...
9.6K 425 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...