Alpha Raven ✔

By KindesttRegardss

Even though the room was dark, I could still the one person who made my heart skip a beat. He stood there, hi... More

Raven
O N E | Let's Get This Show On The Road
T W O | This Was My Secret
T H R E E | Welcome To The Blood Moon Pack
F O U R | Uh Oh
F I V E | Meeting The Alpha
S I X | Well, Atleast I Tried
S E V E N | A Chance
E I G H T | This Is Going To Be A Long Night
N I N E | Did He Just Talk?
T E N | Thank You Luna
E L E V E N | Mine
T W E L V E | Happy Birthday Alpha
T H I R T E E N | I Promise
F I F T E E N | They Found Me
S I X T E E N | I'm Sorry
S E V E N T E E N | Now I Was Sweating
E I G H T E E N | My Mum
N I N E T E E N | I Didn't Deserve One
T W E N T Y | Marked
T W E N T Y - O N E |Plan Into Action
T W E N T Y - T W O | Catch Me
T W E N T Y - T H R E E | I Am His, As He Is Mine
T W E N T Y - F O U R | I Have No Regrets
T W E N T Y - F I V E | I Disappoint Myself.
T W E N T Y - S I X | Faded
T W E N T Y - S E V E N | Too Damn Much
T W E N T Y - E I G H T | Yours
Epilogue | My Life Is Perfect
E X T R A | Other Books

F O U R T E E N | What A Fun Day

339K 12K 4.1K
By KindesttRegardss

{Pic of Brittany. Edited.}

Song: Lay Me Down

Artist (s): Sam Smith

Some days you just have to create your own sunshine.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I'm not ready to be Luna. I know that. First of all the pressure on me, would have me on my knees and secondly who knows, whether I would be accepted after my secret is out. I'm afraid. But what of? We are never afraid of what we think we are fearing. When people say they are afraid of the dark, they're actually afraid of what's in it. When they say they're afraid of heights, they're afraid actually of falling. When they say they're afraid of the people around them, they're actually afraid of getting rejected. When they say they're afraid of love, they're actually afraid of not being loved back. When they're afraid to let go, they're actually afraid to grasp the reality of the person leaving. And when they say they're afraid of trying again, they're actually afraid of getting hurt for the same reason. 

As for me. When I say I'm afraid of being Luna, I'm actually afraid of the harm I would bring my Pack. I can't afford to hurt them. As their Luna it is my job to protect them, not harm them. Last night, Alpha in-directly accepted me but that doesn't being we were all lovey-dovey. We were exactly the same as before. He wouldn't talk to me and I didn't try to talk to him. 

"You sure, you okay?" Alec asked once again. 

"Alec, I'm perfectly fine." I sighed. 

"You don't seem okay. You've been very quiet since last night. Quiet Ali is not normal Ali" He opened the canteen door for me. 

"Thank you" I walked through it before continuing the conversation. 

"It's because I've been thinking about some stuff" I've always hung around Alec, but never have I ever mentioned that I had a Mate. It just never came to mind. It's about time I told him. 

"Like? Listen Ali, I've been worried sick about you. It's my job to protect you" Alec said as he grabbed a bottle of mineral water before heading to the counter. 

"I know it is and I'm sorry for worrying you. Listen, let's just go sit down and I'll explain" I suggested he nodded leading me to an empty table. We didn't have a fixed table, we just took the nearest empty one.

"Explain" he demanded. I opened my bottle of water, taking a sip before talking.

"I've found my mate" I slowly whispered. Alec choked on his drink. My eyes widened and I jumped out of my seat rubbing his back. Nearby people stared on.

"You okay?" I sat back down. Alec wiped the back of his hand over his mouth, glaring at me.

"When did you find him? You're not even eighteen yet!" He whispered back harshly.

"Well, I wasn't sure if he was my Mate, until a few days ago." I started to explain. "I know, which is why the bond isn't as strong, but it's still there." I finished.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He looked down at the table. I took his hands in mine.

"Because first off, it wasn't confirmed and secondly it completely slips my mind whenever I'm with you." I answered truthfully. He sighed nodding.

"I'm happy for you. Now spill. Who is he? I need to have my special talk with him" He rolls his sleeves up playfully. I laugh.

"Well, that's the thing...It's...erm...the Alpha" I confessed. Alec doesn't reply.

"You're the Alpha's Mate?"

"I just said that?"

"Seems, like I'm not going to be having my special talk after all" He rolls his sleeves back down.

"Damn you, Ali!" He says suddenly.

"What?" I asked surprised by his sudden outburst. 

"Now I want a Mate to. Idiot. Little pest" He says continuing to call me names under his breath. I rolled my eyes beginning to eat my sandwich. 

"Soon Alec. You're turning eighteen next week." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Whatever" He muttered. We just sat there in silence which gave me the chance to drown, once again in my thoughts. Could I protect the pack? from myself? Am I really that selfish?

"Hey. What's up?" Alec grabbed my hand.

"If I become Luna, I'll be a danger to the entire pack. I am really selfish enough to do that to them?" My powers may seem like a blessing to others, but in reality they're a curse.

"What are you blabbing on about? Do you realise how lucky they are to have you as a Luna? You're the sweetest girl I know. You always put others before yourself, and you'll do anything to protect the ones you love. You'll be a perfect Luna" Alec said sincerity lacing his words.

"Alec, firstly, I'm the only girl you know and secondly, you're so sweet" I said jumping out of my seat and into his arms. It didn't last long because we were cut short with a growl. Looking towards the direction, there stood Alpha with Chance by his side. His eyes were bloodshot red, fists clenched by his side.

The entire canteen fell into a deadly hush. Two seconds later the Alpha walked back out the door. Chance and Alec stare at me.

"What?" I asked childishly. Alec rolls his eyes pushing me towards the direction the Alpha left. I huffed before stomping out. Why do I have to walk into the dragons den all the time? Finding him was easy because I just followed the sound of crashing.

Walking into the classroom, all I saw was a destroyed room. The tables were all over the place and the walls were decorated with holes. I gulped looking around. The Alpha immediately turned around his eyes zooming on me. I backed away. He stepped closer. He had me against a wall. I place my shaking hand on his chest, trying to calm him down. His muscles tense but soon relax. He bends down relaxing his head in the crook of my neck.

"Why are you so angry?" I asked. He growled. He didn't want to talk. Noted. I nodded dumbly, standing there awkwardly waiting him to release me. A few minutes later he did so.

"Is something wrong?" I asked trying again. He just stared at me. When I said I wasn't going to push him to talk, it excludes the part when he's mad and taking it out on me.

"Fine! You want to act like a five year old, I'll treat you like a five year old" I crossed my arms.

"Are you mad at me?" He growled. We're getting somewhere.

"Reason?" He growled again. Or maybe not. He leant forward sniffing me again. Why does he keep sniffing me. I just smell like myself, and probably Alec since I hu...Oh.

I smiled sheepishly. "You have nothing to worry about. Nothing is going on between Alec and I" I patted his chest. He growls.

"What is it with you and growling? Goddess, you growl a lot." I mumbled under my breath. Guess what he did next. He growled.

"He was sent with me to protect me. I will always be around him. He is also my best friend which does mean I am super close to him" I explained.

"Don't you start" I stopped his growl mid-way. He continuoued to growl.

"I understand that being an Alpha, comes with being overly-possessive of your Mate. But, trust me, you have nothing to worry about. Alec is super cute, I admit- " Alpha growled and I smiled "-But he doesn't swing that way. He's gay" I've always known that Alec was gay. He was proud of it and never hid it. When girls asked me for his number, I didn't bother telling them that he's gay because it's not like they're ever going to see him again. If they do though, Alec can happily tell his fans himself. 

The Alpha's expression changed from raged to relieved. He nodded backing away slowly until he was next to the door. His face went completely blank once again. Before he could leave, I spanked him. Jokes, I stopped him.

"Alpha" I called out. He froze mid-step.

"It's Alec's birthday next week, I was just wondering if you could organise something. Maybe call up all the Packs and gather un-mated males? Alec really wants to find his Mate." I asked hopeful. Alec deserved a Mate. He's always saved himself for his Mate and whoever that is, is pretty darn lucky to have him.

"As long as you don't use the cake as a weapon" Then he left. I stood there shocked.

The Alpha just said something longer than a word and he tried to be funny. Well, would you look at that. Two surprises in one day. 

What a fun day.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Supp my homiieess!!! I hope everyone's doing good because I'm dying in the heat. remember when I was ranting about a snow storm a few chapters earlier? Well that taken a 360 turn. It's now boiling hot. 25 degrees. Most of you are probably like..."What??? That's not hot." Yes. Yes it is. I'm sweating like a pig. Anyway please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of love - Me}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
210K 6K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...
473K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...