Dejected

By stfuximshelli495

After her mothers suicide, Blair copes with an abusive father, ridicule at school, and her mothers sudden dea... More

Prologue
The Explanation
Unfortunate Circumstance
Laughing With the Enemy
Release Through Pain
The Beginning to the End
Different Perspective
Confessions
Friends Again
Horrible Truth
The Dreaded Carnival
Am I Worth It?
The Plan
Good Day... So Far
From One Extreme To Another
Shame, and Regret
Aftermath
Meet The Parents
Hidden
A Party To Remember, But Try To Forget
The Ultimatum
Struggle
Blairs Decision
Empty Without Her
The New Kid
Ignore And Escape
Jealousy With Longing
Old Memories, A New Savior
New Highs And Messed Up Plans
Questions With No Answers
Finding What You're Looking For
Exposed
Small Shirts Fit Guys Too
I Must Be Dreaming
Metallic Fear
Ending All The Pain
Epilogue

Back to School

27.7K 444 97
By stfuximshelli495

Please comment, vote, or fan if you like my story. I appreciate all feed back :]

Enjoy.

CHAPTER NINE

I start to walk towards my second period class after saying bye to Adam. As I'm walking through the halls I notice that everyone is looking at me, well more than usual. Every time I pass by someone I can hear them whispering about me.

"Isn't that the girl..."

"What is Adam thinking...."

"What the hell is she wearing?"

I see the classroom door come into view and walk a little quicker. I can't believe this town is so boring that my friendship with Adam is the number one thing people are talking about. These idiots know we were friends before. Almost everyone here has gone to the same schools as us since elementary school. I get inside the class room and settle into my seat in the back. I see people quickly glance at me but when I look in their direction they turn their heads, and start talking again in hushed tones. I pull out my notebook, and start to doodle in it. The class starts but I barely pay attention. I'm pretty good in math, and it comes to me easily so I don't need to listen to the teacher say the same things over and over. The bell rings signaling the end of class and the start of our break. I dump all my things into my bag, take out my iPod, and put Job For A Cowboy on full blast.

I start to make my way to the vending machines to get some water when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I tense up, but noticed the spark feeling and realize it's Adam. I turn around to see him smiling at me. I taking out my ear buds and put my iPod into a side pocket on my bag.

"Goddamn you walk fast. Going over to the vending machines?"

"Yeah, then I'm heading towards the library to do my math homework real quick before the bell rings."

"Alright. I'll walk with you there, but then I need to go talk to my friend Tyler real quick."

We fall into step, and ignore everything that is happening around us. It's like we're in our own little bubble that no one can penetrate.

"Oh, well you don't have to walk me to the library if you need to meet up with someone. I'll just meet you after school by your car." I said with a smile.

"I insist B. So how was the rest of the morning for you? I almost had to get a stick to beat people with just so they'd leave me alone." he said chuckling.

"Eh, nothing I'm not used to. Just some more stares than usual. I don't give a shit though. People are acting like you're a celebrity or something. It's ridiculous." I said while we finally made it to the vending machines and put my dollar in.

"Tell me about it. Atleast people are afraid to actually approach you, and ask you questions."

I twist open the cap and take a swig. "Hey, I guess being the freak has finally come in handy." I said as we start walking back towards the library.

"You're not a freak Blair. People here are just ignorant, and anything different scares them. But no worries. These people are mostly shitheads anyway."

"Haha trust me, I've known that for years." I said while rolling my eyes.

We finally reach the library, and I open my mouth to say goodbye to Adam when he starts talking first.

"Soooo you wanna sit with me at lunch?"

"Adam you know I don't eat in the caf. I usually go to the bleachers and draw or do homework, but just because you're friends with me doesn't mean you can't hang out with your other friends you know?"

"I know that but most of those guys are assholes. I can honestly say I only have two decent friends out of the whole group. Besides, I don't feel like being bombarded with a shitload a questions right now."

"Alright, I guess I'll just meet you there then." I said with a smile.

He smiles back at me and waves as he walks away.

"Alrighty B. I'll see you later."

I go into the library and start doing my homework so I don't have to do it at home. Right when I finished my last problem the bell rings. I gather up all my things, and head towards my next class. I have to hurry to my locker to pick up my history book which is on the way. When my locker comes into view I can see some kind of liquid dripping out of it. I walk up closer and see that it's thick and red. Slowly I open my locker and find that someone had poured fake blood all over my shit. It had covered everything besides a white piece of paper that was on top so obviously someone had dropped it in there after pouring the shit. I picked up the paper and unfold it.

"Better watch your back bitch."

I really wish  I would run into this bitch outside of school. I would beat her ass so bad for fucking with me. Now I'm going to have to ask for new books, and probably pay for the damage. I'm so glad that I hadn't put my things in here earlier. The tarty bell rings, and I slam my locker not even bothering to make sure it locked and walked to the main office to get something to clean the stuff out. After telling them what happened, and since I had no proof who had done it, there was really nothing I could do. They gave me some paper towels from the supply closet, and told me to take the books to the library. After getting a hall pass I went back to my locker and start taking everything out and wiping everything down. It still had a weird smell and a tint of red but at least most of it's gone. As I head toward the library the bell rings for the next period, and people come rushing out of the rooms. I'm carrying all of my school books, which are heavy as shit, so it's really hard to walk in a big crowd.

I'm almost at the library when I'm tripped and everything flies everywhere. Most of the people start laughing but the person laughing the loudest is of course Mandy. I have almost reached my breaking point with this chick. I stand up, and starting picking up everything that I had dropped.

"Did you have fun cleaning out your locker? I bet it felt just like home for you." she said to me while walking closer.

"You're such a dumb ass Mandy." I said in a bored tone.

"What did you call me?"

"I called you a fucking dumb ass." I said glaring at her.

"You better shut your mouth, or I'll fucking kick your ass right now you stupid bitch." she said while her friends start to snicker behind her. At that point I'm seriously in no mood to have the prissy bitch talk shit to me. I slam down my books, making everyone around us snap their heads back towards us. I stalk over to her and see her confidence die down.

I get right in her face, and talk in a low menacing voice.

"I know for a fact that I could beat your skanky ass down. I fucking dare you to try something."

After a couple of seconds she doesn't do anything.

"That's what I thought you fucking cunt." I said to her.

I know she's shocked and so am I. After all these years I have never stood up for myself. Usually I just ignore her, and she just ends up getting bored. It actually feels quite nice to stand up for myself and make her look stupid. The bell rings as I pick up my books and turn to see her still standing there looking like a deer caught in headlights. I smirk at her, and start heading back towards the library again. Hopefully now she'll back off. I'm tired of having to take her shit. After getting my books turned in and new ones checked out and putting them back into my locker it's already half way through the period. I decide to head towards the bleachers now since there's no point in going to class. I feel myself coming down, and since I didn't drive my car to school I have to go to the girls bathroom instead. I go inside and check all the stalls so I know no one is in there. After that I lock myself into that farthest stall from the door and sit on the toilet seat facing the wall. I take out my kit and put the mirror down onto the back of the toilet. I make myself a couple of lines, and snort them all without taking a break between them. I put everything away and start heading towards the bleachers.

I walk up the top corner on the bleachers, put on my sunglasses, and start to write in my notebook. I heard the bell ring in the distance for lunch. I start writing again and got lost in thought.

"So I heard you had an interesting encounter with Mandy earlier."

I jump from the interuption and drop my notebook through the seats.

"You better get that seeing as it's your fault for scaring me." I said fake glaring at Adam.

He chuckles and makes his way around the bleachers to grab the notebook from underneath them. He walks back around and starts to climb up the seats.

"So what happened?" He asked while handing me my notebook and sitting down next to me.

"Well, first she decided to fill my locker with fake blood, which I had the most pleasure cleaning." I said while shoving my notebook into my bag and taking out my water and taking a quick swig. "Then she decides to trip me, and say she could kick my ass. So I kinda threatened her back, and called her a cunt." I said smirking at him.

He laughs then said,"Damn I wish I could have been there. Everyone was saying you looked scary as shit. Seriously though, I'm sorry she did that. I don't know why I went out with that girl."

"It's not your fault. At least you started thinking with the right head, and dumped her." I said while laughing lightly.

He snorted,"Tell me about it."

"Hey B, you wanna get the fuck out of here? Maybe go get something to eat, and go back to your place."

"Sure. Your house isn't done with the remodeling yet?" I asked him while gathering my things, and standing up.

"Nah, but it should be done by next week I think." He holds out his hand and says,"Here hold my hand, I don't want you making the same fall as your notebook, and knowing you, it would happen."

I roll my eyes, but take his hand anyway. I feel the sparks from his touch, and my stomach does some flips. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel this way with Adam? I wonder if he can sense it also. We make out way down the bleachers and start walking towards his car. He lets go of my hand, and for a couple of seconds I'm left missing his touch. Then I realize that he let go of my hand so he could put his arm around me. I smile to myself, and unlike this morning, wrap my arm around his waist.

"So where do you wanna go? Do you still love Taco Bell with a crazy passion?" He asked looking down at me.

"Pssshhh of course. How do you remember that?"

"I remember everything about you B and you basically made me go there with you like three times a week." He said smiling.

"Haha I do not know how we're not morbidly obese."

"I know right?"

I see Mandy in the corner of my eye glaring at me like she's trying to make me burst into flames. I smirk to myself, and keep walking towards Adams car. Once we go through the drive thru we start heading back towards my house just listening to music. We pull up, got out and take everything with us into my living room.

"We have to go to my bedroom if you still wanna smoke a bowl." I said while putting everything down on the coffee table.

"Alright that's cool. Are you sure it won't stink up the house too much?" He asked while we head up the stairs.

"No, I just cover the bottom of my door and blow the smoke out my window, so we should be fine."

We make it up to my room and I rolled a towel to stick under my door. Adam sits down on the floor next to my window while I grab my pipe and weed. I sit down onto my bean bag chair and start to load a bowl for us. I turn on my stereo with my remote and "In For The Kill" by Skrillex starts playing. I take a hit, hold it in, then take another hit and pass it to him. I blow out the smoke while he takes two drags, bobbing his head to the beat.

He blows out the smokes and said,"Who is this? They sound fucking bad ass." I take the pipe from him as he passed it and said, "Skrillex. You know the band From First to Last?" I asked. He nods his head while I take a huge hit then pass it back.

"Well the lead singer Sonny Moore is Skrillex. I think there's a show coming up with him in the line up." I notice his eyes are extremely red, and start giggling. He looks so high right now.

"We should go and check it out...... what the fuck are you laughing at?" He asks while squinting his eyes at me.

"We should. And nothing, you just look really fucking high to be honest." I got up and grabbed the eye drops from my dresser. After putting them into my eyes I tossed it to him for him to use. As he's putting them in his eyes I heard the front door slam shut. My stomach drops, and I look at Adam to see him staring at me with wide eyes.

"BLAIR!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!"

I'm fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.3K 30
When Jordan Butler decides to take her work home with her, it's more than a handful. Then again, what do you expect when taking your work home with y...
205K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
22.5K 1.4K 33
Josephine Langford needs a husband. If she is to keep a roof over her siblings' heads, the prim rector's daughter must wed by her twenty-first birthd...
152K 3.8K 32
It's not easy being the new girl especially when you have a twisted past, a geniuses brain, a British accent oh and you only have one leg. To make t...