Drowning in His Love

By ThePrincessWhoDared

It has been eight hours, forty-five minutes, and thiry seconds since I have been trapped here. In that amount... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author Note- Again
Hiatus

Author Note

7K 140 11
By ThePrincessWhoDared

Okay, so several people have been posting comments, prompting me to want to update this story. But I have a major project due on Monday that I am barely half way done with. Hopefuly tonight I will have time to take a break and type up chapter 3 since I have a few pages already written in the back of my math notebook.... At latest an update will be.... sometime soon.

I know i said i would update monday and today is thursday night.... and stil no update. I am so so so so so so sorry about that. Im trying really hard to find time to update as soon as i can. I swear my laptip hates me cause whenever i go to work on ch. 3 it freezes. I am now posting via phone cause thats my only way to get online at the moment. I have a super busy day tomorrow, but the plan is to finish up the chapter and post it the moment i can get my hands on a computer with working internet.... even if its midnight after a long night of football. (Perform at games)

Thought you guys would like an update of whats going on

:)

ThePrincessWhoDared

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
74.9K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
5M 198K 36
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO HE'S MY MATE I feel the cold stones pressed to my back, seeping through the piece of fabric I have on to cover my body, the concr...
30.5K 726 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...