Fairy Tail X Reader ( Mystery...

By hihiluna203

She's mysterious and really powerful, of course she isn't even human but she doesn't know that. Or at least... More

hey
Chapter1 Calest the Dragon
Chapter2 A New Life
Chapter3 weclome to the gild
Chapter4 Scary
Chapter5 Team Natsu
chapter6 S-class test
Chapter7 7 kin
Chapter9 Death
Chapter10 7 years
Note
back again
got tagged
its out
Skip this
tagged

chapter8 Camp

6.4K 152 7
By hihiluna203

I ran all the way to camp. I was so sad to see what I saw. Fairy Tail was loosing and badly too. "Wendy move I can handle the rest of this." I said switching to my healing magic. "But you don't have healing magic" she said "Actually I do" I said with a sheepish grin. "ok" she said. I took her seat and started to heal the others when we heard a sound in the bushes close by. I nodded at levy and lisanna to go take a look. they nodded and stalked to the bushes. I was starting to get tired but I had finally finished healing everyone now they all just needed rest. I was starting to get worried because neither of the two girls came back. I Staggered over to where the girls were and found them fighting. Bickslow and freed were there too. they were fighting 3 of the 7 kin. although one of them was already defeated. I decided to help out even though in the state I was in it was not a good idea. I fought until we all felt like the power in us was gone. In my case resulted badly, very badly. I collapsed. The last thing I heard was Natsu, "Y/n!" he yelled.

~~ Flashback ~~

"Father What is love?"

"Love is magic, life, the living, and the dead, Love gives you purpose and power to overcome any fear known to man kind."

"Do you have love father?"

"Yes in more than one way, You and your mother are my love"

"Oh thanks father I'm gonna find love too one day all thanks to you and mother, I love You!"

"I love you too and good luck"

~~ Reality ~~

Natsu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 311 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
2.3K 66 40
Note: These characters are intended to be 18+ in this alternate universe taking place in the story. S-M-I-L-E everyday! ...Well except when a fellow...
322K 8K 41
Deku x reader Female reader Yandere deku "why are you like this?" "because I would do anything thing for you my love y/n" When Y/n joins UA an unex...