Fairy Tail X Reader ( Mystery...

By hihiluna203

She's mysterious and really powerful, of course she isn't even human but she doesn't know that. Or at least... More

hey
Chapter1 Calest the Dragon
Chapter2 A New Life
Chapter3 weclome to the gild
Chapter4 Scary
Chapter5 Team Natsu
chapter6 S-class test
chapter8 Camp
Chapter9 Death
Chapter10 7 years
Note
back again
got tagged
its out
Skip this
tagged

Chapter7 7 kin

7.2K 163 2
By hihiluna203

~~ Flashback ~~

"Mother?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have magic?"

"Yes I do"

"Really, cool what type"

"Love sweetie, Love is the greatest and most powerful magic there is"

"Love?"

"Yep love"

~~ Reality ~~

"Love" I whispered as I fought a giant Perverted guy with really tough hair that he called bristle. "Hey pay attention to me so I can beat you" he said eyeing me up and down. "I will have you know that I am immune to all magic except for one" I said handing him a piece of my h/l h/c hair. He added it to his doll and started moving it around but I didn't budge. "How are you doing that" he asked. I got board so I punched him in the stomach and sent him flying. " That's what you get" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.4K 32
I was walking to my locker when I heard someone calling for somebody. "Hey! Little cutie!" They called. I kept waking, since no one noticed me and...
13.1M 528K 57
"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?" •• Christian Ivonov, CEO of Ivonov enterprises, had always been the best at fucking things up. Whe...
133K 2.3K 17
She's mysterious and really powerful, of course she isn't even human but she doesn't know that. Or at least until its too late.
7.9M 314K 34
BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be able to identify his Mate. Hopefully it's...