Camp Cinderella ✔️

Av pootergrace

Ranked #1in Summercamp 7- 27-19........ I hate summer alright, it's too hot and the only thing good is hangin... Mer

Prolouge
A Long Drive for a Crappy Bed
Malcolm and the Battle of the Bands
A Group Full of Fans
Name Games and a Slap on the Face
A Jealous Malcolm and a Swift Kick in the Butt
Morning Glorys
The Chores and The Hooligan
A Sweet Smile and The Camp Cinderella
The Beggining of The End
Passion Flower
A Hike and A Scavenger Hunt (Passion Flower Part 2)
Battle of the Bands Part 2 And the Planting of the Flower
The Mean Girl and Another Meet
Honeysuckle
Stay A Little Longer
Bluebonnets
The Return of Malcolm and a Fun Little Game
Just a sprain and the dance
Prolouge two
The Beginning of July and a trip to the lake
Awkwardness and Work
Preperation and fireworks
A Talk with Charlie
An Ice Cream Date
Just a small Bump.
Orange Hawkeye
Ropes course and Malcolm's truth
The Truth comes out
A Date With Dean
A Hike and a Storm
Drew's past
Lilly Pad
Bonfires and S'mores
Pouring Rain and Popcorn
Adam's biggst fan and and Old Highschool friend
HayBales and Happy Times
Happy Hoedown (Haybales and Happy Times Part 2)
Prolouge 3
Blood Stains and a Hard Day
Denial of the Truth
Canoeing and Paddle Splashes
Bitter Weed
Money Flies and the Truth comes out
Declaration and a Bouque of Flowers
Lets just talk
Jenny's statement and Charlie's Heart
Indian Paint Brush
The Last Week Begins
Water Ballon Fights
Volley Ball, Basket Ball, and Charlie's Fall
Sick Man and The Kiss
Competitions Begin For Real
Celebration of Success and a Kiss
The Final Hike
The Talent Show and Charlie's Debue
Shopping and the Masquerade Ball
Dandelions
Our Final Day
Author's Note
CHECK IT OUT!!!

Free Time and a Midnight Walk

1.8K 71 3
Av pootergrace

     "God I hate animals...." Dean grumbles as he holds an ice pack to his side. "Just a bunch of assholes."

     "So you would fit in right with them!" I say and he shoots a glare my way.

     "Would you stop?" He growls and I shrug.

     "Would you stop leaving yourself open?" I ask and he rolls his eyes and Kenny looks back.

     "Drew, leave him alone." He sighs and I shrug looking out the window. "Dean, are you alright?"

     "Hell no I'm not alright! I hate that stupid goat!" He yells and Charlie lays a hand on his head. "Charlie, what the hell are you doing?"

     "Calming you." Charlie whispers and Dean's eyebrow twitches. "Is it working?"

     "NO!" Dean shouts and hits Charlie's hand away. "God this is such a horrible day!"

     "So you can't preform?" Adam asks and Dean shoots up.

     "Hell no..." He drags out his words and Ms. Tina turns to look at him.

     "Dean, please stop with the language." She sighs and his eyes twinkle as he winks.

     "Anything for a hottie like you!" He says smiling then pats Kenny's shoulder. "Hey, Ken. How come you didn't date Tina?"

     "It's Ms. Tina." Kenny states ignoring the question.

     "Okay, so how come you didn't date Ms. Tina?" He says once more and we all look to Kenny.

     "We just didn't like each other that way." He says shrugging and I look over at Ms. Tina. Her eyes are sad looking as she stares down. "B-besides, we were completely different."

     "Opposites attract." Timothy pops in and we all lean forward.

     "Why do you guys even want to know?" He asks as he turns onto the main road to camp.

     "Because we are teenagers and we like live stories!" Daisy says leaving over and smiling at both of them.

     "Ooh! Put 'Teenagers' as a song to play today." Dean says stretching and Will nods as he leans back and writes it down. 

     "I love that song!" Violet cheers and Adam leans up.

     "R-really?" He smiles slightly and shrugs. "I can teach you how to play the drum beat to it."

     "R-really?" She asks her eyes twinkling and he nods. "I would love that..." He blushes and they smile as they turn away.

     "Aw... I wanna learn something..." Daisy whispers and Charlie looks at her as he tilts his head.

     "I can teach you how to sing it just right." Dean says leaning in and I "accidentally" hit his goat bite. "OWE!"

     "Whoops, sorry~" I say but can't hide my smile.

     Kenny pulls the car to a stop and we all get out. Violet says her goodbyes to Adam and we set off for some girl time.  Ms. Tina easily catches up to us and we continue to walk along and talk.

     "So, you and Adam." Daisy says poking Violet's side. "Is there a potential couple?"

     "Maybe, maybe not." Violet says as she shrugs then looks over to a group and glares. "He's come..."

     We turn to see Corey standing in a group full of guys. They are kicking a hackey sack around and Violet folds her arms as he sees her. A nice smile forms across his lips, and his eyes squint with a somewhat nice ease. Then he instantly changes his cute smile into a cocky one. We walk forward and he catches the hackey sack with his hand.

     "Look what the cat dragged in." He says and Violet looks around.

     "The only thing catty around here is you." She says and his friends laugh slightly as he rolls his eyes.

     "Sure sure." He says and waves the hackey sack around. "Wanna play? Or are you still upset from the lose last year?"

     "Like I'd ever turn down a nice competition." She says and grabs mine and Daisy's arm raising them up. "My friends are playing with me!"

     "Ehh?" I say looking at her with a blank look.

     "WHAT?!" Daisy yells and the guys smile.

     "Alright, so what do we get if we win?" Violet asks and he smiles.

     "Whatever you want." He answers and she nods. "If I win, you have to go on a date with my friend that likes you."

     "Ew..." Violet groans and straightens her shoulders. "Fine let's do this!"

     "Alright!" A nearby pedestrian takes the hackey sack and smiles tossing it up and kicking. "GO!"

•*•*•

     I stare down and my eye twitches at how ridiculous it all is. Daisy is sprawled on the ground and Violet is curled into a ball a traumatized look on her eyes.

     "Can you guys just, get up and quit being utter embarrassments to me?" I ask and Daisy let's put a whimper as Violet looks up at me.

     "I lost...." She grumbles and I nod.

     "Very badly may I add." I say back and she flings herself off the ground and turns to him.

     "I will not let my enemies see me weak!" She shouts and I lean over waving my arms.

     "Kinda to late for that." I say and she covers my mouth.

     "So, where is your friend..." She asks and I try to get away for air.

     "Ahh, you have to meet him tonight, he's shy." Corey answers and smugly folds his arms. "Play again anytime!" He says waving and walking away.

     I look over to Violet who's eye is twitching uncontrollably. I open my mouth and-

     "Don't you dare..." She growls and I pull Daisy up. Violet marches away and Daisy and I share a look and whisper.

     "Violet the Viper..."

•*•*•

     "What's wrong with Violet?" Adam whispers to Daisy as we arrive.

     "She lost a bet and now has to go on a date with some guy she hates friend." Daisy whispers and Adam shoots up.

     "Date?!" He shouts and we both grab him as Violet shoots a glare our way.

     "Shhh!" Daisy whispers and he nods. "She doesn't like it, so please just cheer her up or something..."

     "I'll try..." He mumbles and walks to Violet and away from us.

     "We just sent him off to his own death..." I whisper and Daisy nods patting my shoulder.

     "He was a brave man..." She whispers and Dean speaks up.

     "He's not going to war!" He shouts and we nod. "You two are weird."

     "Coming from you, it isn't such an insult."  I state and he begins to fight back when Kenny speaks up.

     "Hey hey! It's all set up Dean." He says and Dean nods.

     "See ya later loser." He says and they climb up onto stage and calls. "Adam common, it's ready!"

     "O-okay!" He shouts and says goodbye to a now smiling Violet. She walks up to us and we stare at her goofy smile.

     "He's gonna give me drum lessons." She says swaying and I nod. "Also, I have a huge job for you Drew."

     "Oh, and what would that be?" I ask not really caring.

     "You are going to sneak out at midnight and make sure I'm safe." She says and a huge blast echoes around us from the guitar strumming. "Their starting!" She squeals and takes off before I can answer.

     Oh god what did I get myself into?

•*•*•

     Now I'm sitting in a bush waiting for the stupid cart to pass by and save her ass... Just great, how great of a friend am I? I better get some damn candy after this....

     I hug my cold shoulder and look around waiting for them to pass by. I try to keep my breath quite and wait. My knees shake from the cold and I grumble.

     "Summer or not, it's damn cold." I whisper and hear a small noise behind me.  "What in the world..." I trudge my way through the grass and trees and follow the sound. I see a huge ball of light and peek around a corner.

     "Please don't let it be, oh please don't let it be." Someone songs slowly and I peek my ears and listen to a guitar strum echo. "Nope, no good either..." I turn my body and look over and my breath catches. "Maybe.... This?" He asks and changes the key of the strum and a horrible sound echoes. "No no no!" He shouts and sighs looking down at it.

     "What are you doing?" I ask staying in the shadows.

     "Ahh!" He shouts and drops the guitar standing up and looking around. "W-who's there?"

     "Just a girl..." I answer and he looks to the shadows. "What are you doing?"

     "Practicing." He whispers and I raise my eyebrow.

     "Practicing what?" I ask and step forward to get a better look.

     "G-guitar..." He answers and I look down at it. "And singing..."

     "You sing?" I ask and he blushes.

     "Well, no, I just want to.." He whispers and smiles. "B-but I'm not very good."

     "Well, let me be the judge of that." I say and he gives me a startled look.

     "H-huh?" He asks and I laugh.

     "Sing." I simply say and he shakes his head. "Why not?"

     "B-because I'm out of practice." He stutters and I smile.

     "Then I'll come back tomorrow to hear you sing." I say and he swallows looking down. "Just sing a song you know."

     "O-okay..." He whispers and nods. "I'll practice tomorrow!" He gives me a determined look and I laugh.

     "See you tomorrow." I whisper and he nods as I walk away and hurry back to my cabin.

     I sneak into the cabin and quietly get into the top bunk and huddle under the covers. My head buzzes as I try to think of who he is. I could only see his shoes but his voice sounded familiar. He seemed so broken when he played, his singing was so sad even though he hardly sang. I throw the blanket over my shoulder and squeeze my eyes shut.

     I'll hear you sing tomorrow... I promise, just practice, I'm sure it'll sound great. . .

•*•*•

Okay so yeah kinda updating this story twice 😂. What happened was I was going somewhere listening to music and "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance came on and this chapter kinda unfolded in my brain. I hope you enjoyed as much as I did thanks so much for reading, and please. DON'T BE SHY!!! Post some comments or something or even message me some cool stories that I should check out! I don't bite! Anyway, thanks again!!!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

17 0 3
After a rough week of exams, a small group of college students decide to get away to jump start their summer, and what better way to spend it by goin...
114K 10.5K 29
Delena is determined to have a good time at summer camp and forget about her backstabbing ex-best-friend Mei. But when Mei shows up at camp too, sudd...
326 14 36
"I'm sending you to Summer Camp." Sometimes, there are two words that you don't want to hear. Mine is Summer Camp. At Point Lookout Summer Camp every...
17.4K 347 51
(Cover art by me :)) ) You're the average girl, no Cinderella story here folks! You have decent grades, live with your mom and hang with your dad on...