Adopted by One Direction (Hyb...

By penguinziall

Madeline is an orphan with a happy attitude and she doesn't care what others think about her. She was living... More

Adopted by One Direction
Coming Home
At The Mall and Nando's Bitch
Crazy Clown Zombie Bride Girlfriend?
Kitty Boy?
Kyle's New home! Trip to the Park?
Interview
Idk chapter 9?
A/N

Eleanor seems nice {smiley face}

1.7K 56 5
By penguinziall

*Madeline’s P.O.V*

I woke up to small, warm breaths tickling my neck. I turn around in the arms that were loosely around my torso, I saw Kyle with his eyes half open and his tail waving sleepily behind his back. He smiled slightly and his ears perked up on his hair, I smiled back at him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly; he hugged me as tight.

"Maddy... why are we hugging?" Kyle chuckled slightly as he asked. I shrugged. I let go of him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I got off the bed and walked in to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out letting Kyle into the bathroom, I walked into my closet and got out my Pokeball sweatshirt that says 'I choose you', my black skeleton legs skinnies, my blue VANS, my blue Beanie and my nerd glasses.

I quickly got dressed when I heard the bath turn on (Kyle doesn't like his face or ears getting wet), when I was fully dressed I went into Louis' room and got out some black skinnies, underwear, and socks. Then I went into Niall's room and took out a grey sweatshirt and some blue Adidas. I use their clothes because they're the smallest of the boys and almost Kyle's size because he's pretty tall.

I brought the clothes to my room and left them on the bed. I ran downstairs to see what the boys we're cooking, but I slipped on the last step because I'm a klutz. I was about to fall on my face but I quickly turned around so I would land on my back. I groaned as my ankle twisted the wrong way, ok today is so not my day! I hear feet running towards me (a/n: idk how people know how many feet you hear! Like oh I hear ten pairs of feet running towards me. Wtf.)

“Oh my god! Madeline are you ok?” I heard Liam ask.

“Yeah just peachy. How about you are you ok?” I ask, sarcasm dripping from my voice. Well not exactly dripping but like it was sarcastic.

“Here” I open my eyes to see a hand in my face. I slap it away and pick myself up; I wince when I put my left foot on the floor. Louis helps me up and helps me to the kitchen; he sets me on one of the kitchen stools and puts my leg on the other. Liam puts an ice pack on my ankle and I hiss as it touches my ankle.

I hear feet bounding down the stairs; I don’t mind them because it’s probably Kyle.

“Hi guys! Hey babe!” a cheery voice says, obviously not Kyle, unless… nope not Kyle. I turn my head to see a pretty brunette in Coca-Cola pajamas in Louis’ arms. I smile at the sight, its super cute! Like a puppy chasing an elephant, or a fish biting a little kids finger. Or whatever you think of. “Hi I’m Eleanor! You must be Madeline!” she exclaimed while hugging me, a big smile plastered on her face.

“Yeah that’s me! But you can call me Madeline the POP-tart queen. Now bow down my peasant!” I watched as she got on her knees and started moving her arms up and down from the ground. I burst out laughing with everyone else she just looks up with a confused look on her face, yet chuckling with us. “I love you! You can call me Maddy!” I smile at her, extending my arm to help her up; she grabs it and gives me another hug.

I look around and see Kyle bye the stairs watching us in awe, or amused I can’t really tell the difference. I wave him over; I turn to Niall and nudge his side. I guess he doesn’t like people doing that cause he turned into a noodle wiggling around. “Niall can you help him with his tail? Just so it’s not inside his pants and no in a hole in the pants.” He nods and I thank him.

“So Mads do you want some pancakes?” I turn to Harry and nod; he smiles and gives me a plate with 3 pancakes. I start gobbling them down, gobbling ha-ha gobble gobble happy thanksgiving! Ha-ha!

I hear Niall and Kyle coming to get food when I'm done. I remove the ice pack from my ankle and walk over to Kyle, it hurt when I walked but not as much.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask Liam since he’s like the ‘Dad’ of this family.

“We uh have an interview?” he said hesitantly, more like asked.

“For what? Like a job interview?” he shakes his head and says, “We have a job, remember were one direction? We told you when you first came here.”

*flashback*

“AND WE’RE ONE DIRECTION” they all yell in synch.

I nodded and giggled, “Did you guys practice that or something? Oh. I'm Madeline by the way.”

*End of Flashback*

Oh. Okay. “So what’s one direction?” they shake their heads in disbelief.

“One Direction is the band they’re in. they are known all over the world.” Kyle whispered to me. I nodded. “Ok so when are we going?”

“In 30 minutes”

Ok let’s do this…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it’s so short! Eleanor in external link. I want to bake a cake so next time I update I’ll try to make the chapter longer.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

EAT SOME PUDDING!

OR SOME PAPER!

BYEEEE!! :) :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 303 14
April goes through pretty much everything, her parents both die, and she's sent to an orphanage. She never even dreamed that her cousin would happen...
88.9K 1.1K 31
Sara Styles. Adopted at a young age like her four siblings, not knowing that her last name *actually* shows something about her. But, when her fost...
710K 20K 22
Alexis is an orphan. She doesnt trust anyone, especiall men which is undersandable due to the things her father and others would do to her. When the...
174K 5K 32
Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no matter what her brothers say she will adv...