My Big Sister's Group (MDE) (...

By dead-inside-gee

Hi! My name is Luna Taylor, yes Taylor as in HeyThereImShannon's youngest sister. Bailey (ChickRightHere) is... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
OMG WHY!?!?! (Author freaking out)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chaper 16

CHAPTER THREE

935 27 12
By dead-inside-gee

:Johnnie's POV:

I woke up at around 8 am to find everyone still asleep. I looked over to where Kyle was sleeping across the room to find him cuddling with Luna. When did this happen? I shook Alex lightly to wake her up.

"What?" She asked quietly.

"Look," I said pointing to Kyle and Luna.

"Awe!" Alex said smiling, "That's so cute! I need to get a picture of this!" She grabbed her phone off the floor below us. She snapped a photo and sent it to Shannon.

(A: Alex, S: Shannon)

A: *picture of Luna and Kyle* Look at this! X3

S: Awe that's so cute! But why is Luna with Kye?

A: Idk, Johnnie and I just found them like this.

S: Well I'm coming in to wake people up! I want breakfast!

A: Kk see ya in a sec!

(End of text)

A minute later Shannon and Tyler came into the living room. 

"Good morning," Shannon said, "I'm gonna go wake up the boys cuz I'm mean." She walked into Bryan's room. A few minutes later she came back out with Bryan, Jordan, and Jeydon in tow.

"Look at that!" Jeydon said quietly to Jordan pointing at Kyle and Luna, who were still VERY asleep.

"When did this happen?" Bryan asked smirking.

"I don't know, probably sometime late last night. We found them like this this morning," I responded.

"Well let them sleep," He said back, "they look tired anyways." We all agreed to let them sleep.

:Luna's POV:

I woke up snuggling into something. Wait. What am I snuggling into? I take in a deep breath. I know this scent. I open my eyes a little to see myself cuddled into Kyle's chest with his head on top of mine, his arms around me. Then I remembered last night. Last night I fell asleep after talking with Kyle! I looked above me quickly and saw the others eating breakfast on the couch. I put my head back down.

"Um Kyle," I whispered lightly poking him in the chest.

"Hm," he responded.

"I accidentally fell asleep out here last night, and now your holding me, and we're being watched," I whispered back. His eyes shot open and he looked up at the others, We both sat up.

"Bout time you two woke up," Shannon said, "Mind explaining?"

"I accidentally fell asleep out here and now this happened," I said. Kyle's face was crimson, I could tell mine was too.

"Well go get ready! We have to film a video!" Bryan said, and with that I got up and ran to get ready. I put on some skinny jeans with a johnnies Guilbert merch shirt then did my makeup. I went back out and saw the camera set up and everything.

"Nice shirt," Johnnie said smirking.

"Nice face," I retaliated, Johnnie held a hand to his heart and made an overly dramatic hurt face. I laughed.

"Come on! I wanna do the video!" Kyle said in a baby voice taking me by the hand and pulling me over to the couch. We sat next to each other on the floor.

Seating: left to right

Couch: Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, Shannon, Tyler

Floor: Jordan, Jeydon, me, Kyle

"Hey guys! It's Bryan here and look at this! We have all 9 out of," Bryan paused, "7 of us here today!"

"9 out of 7?!" Jeydon asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes Jeydon, 9 out of 7," Bryan said slowly as if talking to a little kid, "but that's because we have two guests with us today! Today we're here with!" Bryan pointed at Tyler.

"Tyler!" Tyler said.

"And," Bryan pointed at me.

"Me?" I asked pointing at myself.

"Yes you!" Shannon said.

"Oh! It's Luna here!" I said doing jazz hands.

"Yes that's right! We have Tyler from SoundsLikeHarmony and Luna from ItsLunaHere! with us today!"

"I'm Shanoon's lil' sis," I whispered to the camera.

"Well now that we have introduced our guests we are now going to play," long silence, "hot potato!" Bryan yelled holding up a weird pig thing, "Oh yes, the demon pig is back." Bryan said in a very creepy voice.

"Noooo!: Jeydon yelled. By this point I was leaning into Kyle's shoulder laughing with my face as red as a tomato. I looked up and when Kyle saw my face he started laughing too.

"What are you guys laughing about?!" Johnny yelled, "We're trying to play a game!"

"Her face!" Kyle said pointing at me. After we calmed down Bryan went back to explaining the game.

After playing a crazy game of hot potato and laughing until I was crying I thought of something. I should dye my hair before tour! I grabbed my phone and texted my mom to ask for permission.

(M: mom, L: Luna)

L: Hi mom! Can I dye my hair before tour?

M: Sure honey just be careful and have fun!

L: THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

(End text)

"Shannon!" I yelled running into the living room.

"What?!" She yelled back.

"Can we go buy hair dye? I want to dye my hair before tour!" I told her.

"Is it ok with mom?" I showed her the texts, "Sure maybe we can all take a trip to Walmart or something!"

Soon we were vlogging in Walmart being weirdos. We were searching for hair dye.... But got distracted on the way...

"Kyle look!" I yelled pointing at a shelf of juice boxes, "Juice!" I said in the funny voice Kyle uses.

"Juice!" Kyle said after me, "Johnnie we found juice!"

"Yay! Juice!" Johnny said. We all started laughing. We walked around until we FINALLY found the hair dye.

"What color should I get?" I asked.

"You should do blue," Shannon said.

"Blue would look great on you," Kyle told me.

"Thanks," I said blushing. We bought a cute bubblegum blue color then went back to the apartment. Shannon and I went to the bathroom to do my hair.

"You should take out your hearing aids so they don't get ruined," Shannon told me.

"Kay," I took out my hearing aids and put them in my backpack, I also grabbed my camera while I was at it.

Ready, I signed to Shannon and we started the camera.

Hey guys! It's Luna here! And today my big sister Shannon is going to be helping me dye my hair before tour! I'm going to be dying my hair bubble gum blue! Well let's get started! It took about an hour to get the dye in my hair. We didn't have to bleach my hair before because it was already so light. I decided to go out into the living room while I waited for my hair to process and hang out. I forgot I didn't have my hearing aids in. I sat own on the couch and went on my hone.

:Kyle's POV:

Luna is such a sweet and pretty girl. She's so much fun to hang out with. I think I'm beginning to develop feeling for her. Just then Luna came into the living room, with color in her hair, and sat down next to me.

"Hey," I said.

No response.

"Hello?"

Still no response.

"Luna?"

STILL no response.

"Luna, are you ignoring me?"

STILL NO RESPONSE!

"LUNA!" At that moment Shannon came into the living room.

"Kyle, why are you yelling?" She asked.

"Luna's ignoring me! She won't respond!" I whined.

"What?" Shannon said walking over looking at Luna, "Oh, she can't hear you," Shannon told me.

"What do you mean she can't hear me?! I literally yelled her name!" I'm beginning to get pretty frustrated.

"She's deaf, she doesn't have her hearing aids in right now," Shannon told me.

"Hearing aids?" I asked, I' just getting more and more confused.

"Really Kyle? You've never seen her hearing aids before? The bright blue things in her ears?"

"Maybe," I said.

"Well anyways she can't hear you, I can get her your attention if you want though," She said.

"Thanks," I said. Shan tapped Luna on the shoulder and did some weird hand movements.

:Luna's POV:

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Shannon.

Kyle's been trying to get your attention, she signed pointing to Kyle, who was sitting on the couch next to me.

Ok thanks, I signed back then realized, how would Kyle and I be able to communicate? I can't put my hearing aids in right now and Kyle does't know sign language AND I don't like the sound of writing down our conversation. Then I realized.

Can I see your phone for a second? I asked Shan. She unlocked her phone and gave it to me. I went into her contacts and found Kyle. I added him, along with the rest of mde, to my contacts. I then sent a text to Kyle. It read: Hey it's Luna! Sorry I didn't tell you about my deafness sooner! XS. Kyle's phone lit up and he checked it. He smiled and started typing.

(K: Kyle, L: Luna)

K: It's fine! At least we can now talk right?

L: Yup! X3

*Looks up and smiles at Kyle*

L: I found something you might want to see.

K: What?

L: *Sends screenshot of YouTube comments* *Comments read: 'OMG! I ship it!' 'Lyle or Kuna?' 'They would make such a cute couple!'*

K: XD Wow

L: Ikr?! X'D

K: I like Kuna more *blushes*

L: Same

(End text)

Shannon me back into the room. We left to go rinse out my hair. When we were finished I looked in the mirror. OH MY FLUFFING POTATOES!!! My hair is blue! I stuck my hearing aids back in and ran into the living room.

"My hair is blue people!" I yell, "I repeat, MY HAIR IS BLUE!"

"Cool," Johnnie said from over on the couch. So much enthusiasm.

"Yeah! Blue looks good on you," Alex told me.

Bryan, Jordan, Kyle, and Tyler went off to go be weird and do stuff in public, Jeydon was in Byran's room Skyping with Samm, and Johnnie, Alex, and Shannon were on the couch talking about randomness. I was alone, so obviously first I took a selfie marathon with my new hair for Instagram, then checked my social media. I then took out my laptop and started editing my hair video. It took a long time to edit it because I had to add in captions for when I was speaking in sign language. The video had finished uploading by the time the others got back. I walked out to greet them and almost screamed. Robby is here! They brought Robby home with them!

"You're Robbyepicsauce," I said.

"Bryan!" Robby exclaimed, "What did I tell you about taking fans home? Especially the younger ones! Such inappropriate behavior for a grown man!"

"What?" I said.

"Just kidding, I know who you are," Robby said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Can I hug you?" I asked. Everyone laughed.

"Sure," Robby said giving me a hug.

"Thank you!" I blushed.

#%#%#%#% 

There you go! Chapter 3! After they get back for tour (in a few chapters) I will just pretend like the breakup never happened... I hope u don't hate me for dat... Well BYEZZZZZ! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
72.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...