Angel of Death [A Naruto Fanf...

By Monkeygirl2468

Melody, a girl made from God's light and the devils soul, found a life. The life of ninja, how will she live... More

The Bloody Massacre

Angel of Death [A Naruto Fanfic]

2.3K 45 0
By Monkeygirl2468

She was born from the light, but she she had a heart made by the devil himself. Her name was Melody, and her main move was called the 'Melody of Death'.

She would sing a melody and all people within 50 ft. of her would automatically be drawn to her.

You want to hear her story?

Well lets just say it all started with a clan massacre.

__________________________

I will start the story soon so please wait for and read the next chapter.

P.S. I do not own Naruto!! All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto, I only own Melody!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 25.8K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
282K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
782K 46.9K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...