The Bloody Massacre

Thank for reading!! Please enjoy this chapter!!

P.S. I do not own Naruto, I only own Melody and nobody else!
__________________________

Melody's POV

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

I see a fire, blazing all around the village, burning down anything in its path. People screamed bloody murder as blood covered the walls and streets, leaving a horrid sight.

The screaming soon stopped and all you could hear was the creaky floorboards and the cracking of the fire. The creaking stopped outside of my room and all I could do was sit there, too scared to move.

The door opened up to reveal a man, he held a sword in his hand. It was painted with the blood of the village and it would soon be painted with mine too.

He walked closer and closer and each step he took towards me made my fear for him grow. Before he touched me, I snapped out of it and jumped out of my window. Running as fast as I could through the woods.

As I ran a few branches gave me cuts and scrapes. When I heard that twig snap though, I tripped and fell on top of a broken log. There was broken branch where I fell and it cut a huge gash in my side. It stung like crazy but I still ran, if not for my life, then for other possible survivors.

Eventually, he caught up to me and stood there starring at my small form.
He tied me up and knocked me out, only to find darkness cradle me in her familiar arms.

When I woke up I found the scary man biting his finger which was now dripping blood. He then started to write all over my half naked form with strange markings.

When he finished, he did some hand signs and screamed in a language that I couldn't understand. Wait no, I know what he's doing. He performing a forbidden technique and he's doing it on me.

When he was done I screamed, it hurt. That's all I can say about it. The markings started to glow and disappear into my body. My body felt like it was melting in hot lava, it was too much for me so I just ran away, back into the out reaching arms of darkness.

Nowadays it seems like darkness would be my only friend, she was always there for me and I was only at peace when she was with me.

The burning pain disappeared and I knew that it was all because of darkness, my only friend.

My thoughts were stopped as I saw a huge cage open up in front of me. A giant white wolf came out of it and bit me. It went into my body through the cut that it made and disappeared.

My mind went silent then I screamed as loud as I could. My body jerked rapidly in pain before even my mind lost itself.

I couldn't control myself. Everyone was dead now, never to be seen again by the ones who loved them.

After the pain left, my cut closed making it look like I wasn't hurt at all. The man that killed my clan picked my numbed body up and started to walk away from the village.

The ashes of the houses an the people were being blow lightly by the slight breeze that passed through. The sunset setting the broken village aglow with the warmth of its rays.

The light and the warmth created a peaceful silence, my eyes started to droop and my head all cloudy.

I'm tired, I think I'll just take a little nap. Yeah, a nap sounds nice. My eyes slowly shut, drowning me into the world of darkness.
__________________________
Thanks for reading! It was quite hard to think of ideas to write this, especially when I'm juggling this story with all of the other ones.
I am so sorry for the hold up, please read my future chapters!

If you want another chapter, I have to at least get 5 more votes than I have right now!

Please
Comment,

Vote,

And Fan!

Monkeygirl2468