Saved

By kellxcim

Nicky is a 13 year old girl living with her brother and grandma. Her life's a mess. She's being picked on in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 17

537 15 3
By kellxcim

Seyanna's POV

"Nick, Yanna, wake up girls." Christina woke us up.

"Good morning.. Mom?" I said.

"Just call me whatever you want." Christina smiled.

"I'll call you mom. I'll get used to this soon." I said. Christina smiled.

I got up then fixed my bed.

"Is Nicky hard to wake up?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Depends if she slept early or not, but she's always easy to wake up." Christina said. I nodded.

"Who cooked breakfast?" I asked.

"Me. I'm the only one who cooks here. But sometimes Christian does." Christina said.

"When did you and Nicky meet? How did you guys become so close?" I asked again.

"It's a long story sweetie. But I'll ask Nicky to tell it to you later." Christina said. I smiled.

"I'll just take a shower." I said. Christina nodded.

I got my new clothes then showered.

*****

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Nicky asleep in Christina's arms. Christina's also sleeping. They look so cute. I went to Lisa and Lauren's room. I knocked on the door.

"Lisa, Lauren. Look at this." I said.

"Seyanna or Nicky?" Lisa asked.

"Seyanna." I laughed then they followed me.

I pointed at Nicky and Christina.

"They sleep like that most of the time." Lisa said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup." Lauren said, popping the P.

"Come, let's eat breakfast." Lisa said. We followed her to the dining room.

Christian's there, eating bacon. I sat down next to Lauren.

"Where's Nicky?" Christian asked.

"Still sleeping." I said.

"How come you know who's who? They look exactly the same." Lauren asked Christian.

"They're my sisters, I can tell who's who. And Yanna has hazel green eyes." Christian said. I laughed.

"I didn't notice that." Lauren said then stared at my eyes.

"This is so awkward." I laughed.

"Sorry." Lauren laughed.

We ate our breakfast then few minutes later, Christina and Nicky walked down the stairs.

"Good morning sleepyheads." Lisa said.

Christina rolled her eyes, I giggled. Nicky sat beside Lisa, Christina beside Nicky.

We talked about stuff and our new house. We don't know if Nicky and I will share a room or not because the house has enough room for all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

Christina's planning to call our principal, I'm going to be homeschooled. We don't want that kidnapping incident to happen again. Seyanna's gonna be homeschooled too.

"Do we have stuff to do today?" I asked.

"None, I think. How about we go to the beach?" Christina suggested.

"Sounds fun! Can we invite the others? And the little boys." I asked.

"I'll ask mom." Christina said then called her mom.

"We'll meet them at the beach later." Christina said. I smiled.

"Let's fix our stuff?" Lisa suggested. We all nodded in agreement then went to our rooms.

I got my tote bag then packed my sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and other stuff.

"Nick can I see your swimsuit?" Seyanna asked. I showed her my swimsuit.

She opened her bag and showed me her swimsuit. We have the same swimsuit.

"Let's just wear different shorts." I laughed. Seyanna nodded.

"Mom what time are we leaving?" I asked Christina.

"It's 11:45, 12:30 maybe. We'll stop by a restaurant before we go to the beach." Christina said.

*****

"You guys ready to go?" Christian asked. We all nodded.

"Let's go." Christian said then we headed to the car.

Christian's driving, Lisa beside her, Lauren, Christina, Seyanna and I at the middle. Christian started driving, we played some music.

Few minutes later, we're at the restaurant. We ate pasta and burger then went to the beach.

"Let's change into our swimsuits." Yanna said.

"I'm already wearing mine." I laughed.

"Can you wait for me?" Yanna asked.

"Sure sis." I said then Yanna changed into her swimsuit.

"Hey.... Nicky!" Lisa said.

"Hey Lise. Took you a while to guess who I am." I laughed.

"Guessing who's who is a problem when you have twins in your family." Lisa laughed.

"It's only your problem, not ours. It's fun, we can prank you guys." I said.

"Where's Yanna by the way?" Lisa asked.

"I'm here." Seyanna said from behind. She's already wearing her swimsuit.

"Wow. Okay, you two stay there, I'm gonna take a pic." Lisa commanded.

"Do you have back problems or stuff?" I asked Seyanna. She shook her head.

"Okay good." I said then jumped on Seyanna's back.

"1..2..3.. Smile!" Lisa said then snapped a pic.

"I'll post this later, c'mon let's get wet!" Lisa said. We ran to the water and spashled each other.

Kath, Amy, Dani, Alex and the boys came.

"Water fight!" Dani declared.

We spashled everyone with water then suddenly, the boys ran to the benches and got a bucket full of water balloons. They threw it at us, we ran around the beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

The little ones had a water balloon fight, we didn't join them because we want them to enjoy.

"Hey Laur." Alex said then spashled me with water. I saw Dani sitting on top of his shoulders.

"Hey no fair. I'm only one." I said.

"It's fair now." Christian said then carried me. I sat on his shoulders then started the fight with Alex and Dani.

My cheeks are burning while we were fighting because of Christian.

"Ehem. Guys. There are kids here." Christina said.

"Don't be kj!" Lisa laughed. Lisa winked at me.

"The infant's growing up." Kath said. We didn't mind them and continued fighting.

*****

"You tired?" Christian asked.

"Yeah but it's fun fighting with Alex and Dani." I said.

"I enjoyed teaming up with you." Christian said.

"Me too." I said. Christian smiled.

"Okay guys, time to go home." Christina said.

"Mom can we watch the sunset first?" Nicky? Yes, Nicky asked Christina.

"Sure sweetie. I know that you love beach sunsets." Christina said.

"I love beach sunsets too. I always watch it from the window of my room at the orphanage." Seyanna said.

"You twins have a lot in common." I said. They both smiled.

"Hey I know a great spot where we can watch the sunset. Nick, remember the big rock at the end of the beach? We used to watch the sunset there when we were kids." Christian asked Nicky.

"I remember that! Come, let's go there." Nicky said then lead the way.

We placed the blankets we brought on the ground. We watched the sunset all together. Nicky laid her haid on my shoulder.

"Laur.." Nicky whispered.

"Yes lady bug?" I asked.

"This is the best day ever." She said. I rubbed her back. Yanna looked at us.

"Come here sweet cheeks." I said then motioned Yanna to come to me. I put my arm on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina's POV

I enjoyed this day. We all had fun. Especially the kids including Lauren and Christian. They're getting close. Oh, my birthday twin's growing up.

"Let's go home. We're all tired." I said. They all nodded in agreement.

Kath, Amy, Alex, Dani and the little boys left then we rode the car. Christian started the car, I checked on the twins, they're fast asleep. Lisa looked at me. I smiled at her.

"They're cute." Lisa said.

"So cute." I said.

"Look at this." Lisa said while showing a pic of the twins.

"You better post that later. It's their first picture together I think." I said.

"I will." Lisa said then kept her phone. I looked at Lauren who's also sleeping.

I remembered last night, the way they both stared into each other's eyes, I felt the sparks fly all around. They look so cute together, but Lauren's still a baby. She's my baby. But if being with Christian makes her happy, I'll go with it, I'll just support and guide her.

I snapped out of my thoughts then drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any suggestion for Christian and Lauren's shipname? Almost 400 reads 💙💙 thanks guys 💙 I love you guys! Update soon!

Tbh, it makes me feel awkward when I say I love you guys 😂 sorry ✌🏻️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 45 17
Adria and Aiden two 6 and 15 year old sisters who get adopted by a member of the Cimorelli family. Will they trust them or people or will the get sen...
36.7K 831 23
Danielle J Kleckenberg lived in an orphanage. No, she wasn't an orphan. Her parents abandoned her after her brother's death. She thinks all hope is l...
12.5K 496 38
After a traumatic experience at a party, Lauren has to figure out how to handle what happened in a healthy way. She leans on Y/N in order to get thro...
22.8K 844 20
A deadly virus breaks out and begins sweeping the nation. People are dying left and right, but not before coming back to life with the craving for hu...