Shogi [KHR & KNB Crossover]

By KokoroRin

Tsuna transferred to Rakuzan. There, he met Akashi Seijuuro... Two unlikely friends that met through a game o... More

Permission
Interruptions
Reminiscence
Elections
Names and Rooms
Meeting
Loss
Away
Coincidence
Back
Ruckus
Manager
Model
First
Suspended
Exposed
Rumours
Blue
Second
Bully
Copy
Sing
Spontaneous
Surprise
Opportunity
Chance
Spook
Farewell
Returned
Epilogue
Special
Shinsengumi
Favourites
Thank you

Gone

3K 108 7
By KokoroRin

"Neh, Muro-chin~"

"What is it, Atsushi?"

"I found this pack of potato chips at the convenience store and saw this advertisement. Do you think coach will allow us to go?" Atsushi waved the empty packet at his friend, showing the other the advertisement that he mentioned.

Stand a chance to win cash prizes if you attend this event happening at the sports park on XX-JUNE-20XX. Simply flash this advert to the staff, play a match with others teams and you may just walk away with three big packs of sweets.

"Muro-chin" sighed. It is no wonder why Atsushi would suddenly be so hype about basketball. Sweets.

Just then, small letterings that appeared at the corner of the advert stood out to him. He narrowed his eyes and read the context. "Brought to you by Rakuzan high... I don't think coach would have a problem with this, I hope..."

Atsushi gave the other a lazy nod. "Ah sou~ Then can Muro-chin help me tell coach, please?"

~Rakuzan~

"Hai... Hai... Sou desu... Hai, this Saturday... The whole park if you don't mind. The school will fork out the needed sum of money for the event... Yes, we'll pay the full sum. If that is all, I'll hang up first... Really? I would actually ask my school committee to set it up but if you're so obligated to do it, I'll take up your offer. Yes! Thank you!" Tsuna sighed and put down the phone, but he beamed and looked better than before.

One of the committee members asked, "Kaichou, what got you so happy?"

The brunet grinned at him. "The park staff is setting up the tents for us so we don't need to bring our own along."

"Won't that mean that we'll need to pay more?" Seijuuro asked. Tsuna kept quiet, pondering about the red head's words. "At least we don't have to risk our men's safety. Remember? Some of them cut themselves while trying to set up and take down the tent. I'd rather pay more than risk their health."

Silence resumed, adding a few rings of the phone and the occasional discussion between the council members. The two presidents continued to do their paperwork, trying to meet the minimal requirement for the event that would be held in two weeks.

And the day that we have all awaited for has finally arrived...

WITH CHAOS!

"Kaichou! There's too many teams signing up today!" However, he clearly remembered limiting the groups to those at the North and the West. Where the cold and the lukewarm temperatures are.

"Kaichou! Many groups are requesting to play with our school!" He sighed and rubbed his temples. Their school is the one running the whole thing. Playing with the Rakuzan team has to be one of the finalist teams. They barely even started!

"Kaichou! One of the medical tents has run out of stock!" But I thought I stocked it up max already! How can it run out so fast? How many people are getting injured? He thought.

"Kaichou!-"

Tsuna took a deep breath and raised his hand, high. The organising committee silenced immediately, noticing the murderous aura rolling off him.

The brunet opened his eyes, displaying the amber orbs that were labelled as the eighth mystery in school. The others flinched at the sight.

"Seijuuro-san, can you please take down all the casualties and problems that have aroused? I'll go check on the main event." He requested, though it sounded more like a command. The red head nodded and gathered the few in front of them, asking them about the various difficulties that were currently occurring.

The president headed towards the few basketball courts, taking in the sight of the success of their publicity, but he does wonder if they know who organised the event.

He walked to one of the spectators, a girl, and tapped on her shoulder. She turned to look at him, only to realise that it was one of the stars in the youth basketball world. She nearly squealed, only to be silenced by the brunet. "Please don't make any sounds. I don't need the whole population to know my presence."

Poor girl nodded her head and faced the court. She stuttered, "g-good afternoon, T-Tsunayoshi-sama."

" 'Sama'? Tsuna's fine."

"Hai!"

"Anyways, would you happen to know who is organising this? I'm curious."

The girl pondered for a moment before she shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I came to watch only. And there isn't any indication of who set this event up. There's only the name of the sponsors and partners. That's all..."

For a moment there, the girl saw his look of dismay before it was replaced by a charming smile that many swoon at.

Tsuna shook his head. "It's fine. Thank you for your time!" He took off immediately, finding new targets. He could hear a few "ladies" ask her and squeal about him talking to her. He chuckled in amusement.

His few other targets had nearly the same answer but varied reactions. The males will pat his back, shouting off to challenge him whenever they could while the females will squeal in delight that a handsome and famous guy had just spoke to them. The latter left Tsuna grossed out.

In the midst of his walk, he saw a wrapped Maiubo on the floor. Curious, he picked it up. "This is-"

"Gomen, boya, this is mine." And the snack was taken out of his hand.

The brunet looked up in surprise. The guy in front of him is huge! He probably stood about two meters in height, which is really rare for a Japanese. He does have his share of giants but they were never this tall. He also had purple hair that framed his face that does not seemed to be combed at all. His partner had raven hair, shorter in stature and had a beauty mark on his right cheek. They both wore the same uniform, purple and white, bringing Tsuna to his conclusion.

These two are from Yosen high. The school with giants, in his opinion.

The raven head glared at his partner and said, "it's rude to snatch things from other people, even if it's yours."

The purple head shrugged and ripped the wrapping of the snack, feeding himself immediately. The other could only sigh.

Tsuna watched their interaction with plain amusement. Somehow, these two reminded him of the moments between Lambo and Gokudera back at home, when the latter took a grape candy from his hand without permission. The silver head later scolds the boy, which resulted in the kid taking out his bazooka and shooting himself into ten years later. He began to chuckle.

The two soon stopped and stared at the brunet dumbfounded. "What's wrong, boy?"

"It's nothing. You two simply reminded me of my brotherly figures. Anyway, are you two lost? Your team doesn't seem to be here." Tsuna asked.

The raven head narrowed his eyes, as if scrutinising him before he shook his head. "Atsushi here has lost a Maiubo and went looking for it. So I followed to keep an eye. We both end up having no idea where everyone else is."

The brunet then lifted his index finger, pointing to the far ends at the roofs of the tents. "They're most likely there. I don't think I'll need to bring you there, right?"

The purple head hummed and dipped his head slowly.

Taking that as a cue, Tsuna took two steps back. "Well then, I have to get going. Have a great match!"

Suddenly, the raven head's eyes lit up in recognition, recalling a certain boy with wild untameable hair on the Rakuzan team. The brunet's uniform is also from the Rakuzan.

Before he could even call out to him, Tsuna was already gone.

As soon as he is out of the duo's sight, Tsuna slowed to a walk and made his way casually towards the tent. By then, he could already see the two he met earlier playing against a ragtag team.

His friend then called out to him. "Tsuna, how's your walk?"

"Met your purple headed friend, splendid." He replied, gazing at the sky instead of the basketball games.

Seijuuro said nothing and looked at the basketball court.

Sure is peaceful...

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to give me some ideas. May this, be my appreciation towards all of you! -Rin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.9K 76
**Discontinued** Nakamura Yuyan is nervous about going to school again after being pulled from Teiko and spending her last few years being homeschool...
150K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
149K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
282 11 6
Our favourite volleyball and basketball players are all grown up and now in college. It is here that they meet Emiko (OC), a small girl who will make...