Meeting

Knock knock.

"Come in!"

Bang! Tsunayoshi jolts up and looks at the door, just before breaking his pen in anger. The silver head that came in gulped before speaking.

"T-Tsuna-sama... Your paperwork for the mansion's and property damage repair. The majority came from the skylark and pineapple fighting."

Slam!

"Juudaime!" The bomber quickly releases his hands from the trolley of papers before flustering about the brunet, checking if his head is fine after banging onto it. "I'm sorry for bringing in more when you still have so many piles! If you like, I can pass them these works since it was theirs in the first place." Gokudera tried to comfort his boss.

"Yeah, good idea. Give it to them, Hayato." Tsunayoshi massaged his temples as he gripped a new pen. Just as the silver head is leaving, he suddenly recalled something. "That's right Juudaime! You have a meeting later at three-thirty. Vongola Nono asked for our presence." Tsunayoshi looked up from his work and quirked an eyebrow.

"Uh... Sure. I'll go at four. Tell Gramps that I'll be late because I'll be clearing the papers, you know how Reborn wants to check my finished work all the time."

__________________________________________________________________

"Seijuro." A grumpy voice rang through his ears. Trying not to grunt, he looked up at the old man standing at the door to his room.

"Do you need anything? Father?"

"I have an important meeting to go at three-thirty later and I would like you to come with me. After all, many companies will be bringing their heirs along. Is that all right with you?" He ended.

Akashi hummed and nods his head. "Yes, of course, father." The door closed and the redhead resumed on his homework.

__________________________________________________________________

Many companies were gathered at the Ballroom at the Vongola Mansion in Japan, swaying to the music that Gokudera was playing. Despite being a bastard's child, he is still a prodigy on the black and white keyboard and he is still famous for his 'abstract' pieces (of crap). His fingers danced across the white ivory pieces as melodic music resonated through the room.

Tsunayoshi was in the company of his grandfather and guardians and they were greeting the guests as people in dresses and suits strolled into the grand room. The brunet and his guardians' (except Mukuro since he smile a lot to please ladies) jaws started to ache a while later until a shade of bright crimson red appeared in his sight.

"Hm?" He rubbed his eyes and snapped them open again. Yes, that blotch of red is approaching and it stopped. It then divided into two glossy blotches, one red and one golden. Right in front of him.

"Tsunayoshi?" The red blotches seemed to say. Tsunayoshi squeezed his eyes shut and clapped his hands together. "This is not Akashi-kun that I'm seeing. Oh please don't let that red blotches I see earlier turn into Akashi-kun. Oh gosh, I'm begging to not let it be that Mr I'm-Absolute be in front of me."

Akashi watched his friend in amusement, together with all the other guardians and Vongola Nono. It was quite funny to watch the brunet swear up and down with the very name 'Akashi Seijuro' though said male felt nothing. Soon, the redhead got tired of getting left out and loudly called. "Sawada Tsunayoshi!"

"Hai!" Tsunayoshi finally snapped out of his swearing spree. He looked up slightly at the male in front of him. Caramel eyes met heterochromatic eyes and the brunet shrieked immediately. "Gee, would you like to play chess to cool yourself off?"

"No thanks."

A short 'aww' rolled off the red head's tongue as he proceeds to walk into the ballroom. Shortly after, Chrome popped over and announced to the team. "Everyone's here. We can start the meeting." Nono proceeded to grab the microphone, shoving it into his grandson's hand. 

"Wha-?" He stared at his grandfather and gawked. At the side, his tutor made effort to snap a few pictures.

He coughed into the microphone and gathered everyone's attention. "Ahem! Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Vongola's mansion and I am Sawada Tsunayoshi, the tenth head of the Vongola Corporations. Since everyone is here, the meeting would begin shortly as soon as this room is set up. So while waiting, let me share with you some things you have to take note of during the meeting.

1) You may drink the given beverages provided during the meeting. However, please do not get drunk, we want clear-headed answers and discussions from everyone.

2) Please understand that we have a tight schedule to follow and I am sure everyone has their own plans. So please give your attention and ask the speaker only when necessary.

3) Although this is mainly for the current bosses of each company, the Ninth gladly allows your heirs to speak up as well. It may or may not be helpful so, to respective company heirs, please be quiet until you have a helpful comment or so.

4) Please do not throw tantrums or make things difficult for everyone. If you want to leave for the comfort room, please raise your hand and indicate or inform the closest person before excusing yourself. If you want to get some drinks or food, please be as quiet as possible so not to disturb.

That's all." He puts the microphone to the back and left the stage, narrowly preventing himself from tripping as soon as the platform rose to form a table. Stairs had formed while tables and benches appeared. Luckily, the corner with all the refreshments was spared. Everyone began filing into the chairs with their belongings and they settled down in record time.

"Let's begin. Shall we?" The Ninth said with a pleasant smile.

The meeting was boring but all of them tried to stay awake. Tsunayoshi slapped himself awake a few times, knowing that the meeting is important. Plus, he is seated closest to Nono and everyone had their eyes at him. Everyone had to know how the tenth's attitude like to know how to make alliances with him. Gosh, how he hated politics.

However, he managed to get the gist of the meeting and pitched in a few of his constructive opinions, much to everyone's positive expectations. Akashi himself is impressed by his chess-mate, finding him more and more interesting. After the meeting ended, Akashi asked his father for a moment to look for the Decimo.

Thinking that his boy is going to make an alliance with the brunet, he allowed him to go.

Akashi found Tsunayoshi with his friends as soon as he finds them. "Tsunayoshi, you owe me a lot of explanations." A silver head seemed to get ticked off by him as he took out his dynamites. "Please respect the tenth and don't ca-"

"Hayato. He's a friend. Relax. Anyway, Akashi-kun, let me introduce to you my guardians." Tsunayoshi smiled at redhead. Said male flicked his fingers, gesturing for him to start. "This is Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Sasagawa Ryohei, Bovino Lambo, Hibari Kyoya, Rokudo Mukuro and lastly, Chrome Dokuro." Akashi bowed. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Our's too/Same/Extreme/Hi/Hn!" They answered simultaneously.

"Anyway, why do you want to see me?" The brunet finally asked.

"Meet me in school before my club activities once we go back to school, Kaichou."

Tsuna blinks and blinks again before flashing his million-watt smile. "You got it!"

I got to wear glasses the next time I see him smile like that. Akashi thought as he moved away from the group, throwing a lazy wave as he leave.