Jeff My Killer- Creepypasta S...

By pinky751

Jay had lived a pretty normal life. She had her loving mother, great friends, and guy that liked her. A lot... More

Chapter One *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Two *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Three *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Four *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Five *REWRITTEN*
Chapter Six *REWRITTEN*
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Next book in the Series and stuff
Rewrite? Maybe.

Chapter 16

2.2K 51 3
By pinky751

Whispers have gone around the school of where they think I moved to. They think my moms murdered someone and had to go into hiding and Absurd stuff like that. Even Jules and Kiylee are coming up with things.

"Maybe she's an alien species and had to his from the government!" Kiylee guessed.

"I told you! We just moved to another house because the basement flooded! Get that into your mind!" I screeched.

"Whatever, I still think she's an alien." She shrugs and then walks off to class.

"Don't worry. You know Kiylee, she annoys people for a living. Got to get to class!" Jules says and runs off.

I sigh and go to my locker. I open it and see and piece if paper fly out and land on the floor.

I leaned over and picked up. It read, "It seems your friends don't seem to care I'm back. Well how will Jeff fell when your gone! -K"

"Shit..." I mutter under my breath.

I look around the empty hallway and saw part of was black.

A shadowy figure stepped out if the dark.

"Hello Jay." It said.

It was Ky. I knew his voice from anywhere.

"So you thought I was dead, eh?" I yells.

He runs forward and I scream. I ran in the other direction.

"HELP!" I yell.

I trip and fall to the ground. I turn over on my back to see Ky leaning over me. His hair covered his face but he looked hurt.

"Your coming with me now, Jay." He whispers into my ear, sending shivers everywhere.

"I still love you." He says and I pass out.

---------------------------------------------

I'M HAPPY I CONTINUED IT. CUZ IF I DIDN'T KY WOULDN'T OF COME BACK!!

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS

AND ANYTHING ELSE!

-Pinky751

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.8K 28
You always wanted a way out of town and away from the trauma of your every day life, but who knew it would come to you in a blue mask? Your life was...
27.9K 1K 35
Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere really. I happen to have a few friends but th...
7.6K 124 18
When you, a young college student being constantly bullied catches the eye of one of the most notorious killers within the city - Eyeless Jack, thing...
132K 4K 67
Every home is supposed to be safe. A place of security to create and keep memories. It's the people inside that make it a home. I live with my gra...