Beloved

Von varzanic

Raja's people are cursed. They struggle to fight off the demons that emerge from the Devil's Lair and drag vi... Mehr

Beloved (boyxboy)
Chapter one No
Chapter two: Predator becomes the Prey
Chapter three: Drag me to Hell
Chapter four: The Devil's Lair
Chapter five: Bite Me
Chapter six The General
Chapter seven Satan's Collar
Chapter eight: A Long Day
Chapter nine Good Morning
Chapter ten: A Heart of Diamonds
Chapter eleven: Friends With God
Chapter twelve: Expectations of a Pet
Chapter thirteen Hair Cut
Chapter fourteen: Helix
Chapter fifteen A Little Man in a Big Man's World
Chapter sixteen: Man of my Word
Chapter seventeen Just Like Him
Chapter eighteen Nina to the Rescue
Chapter nineteen An Old Friend
Chapter 20: No Bitting
Chapter 21: Giving In
Chapter 22 Replaced
Chapter 23: I Love the Devil
Chapter 24: My Beloved
Chapter 25: Middle of the Lake
Chapter 26 By MySelf
Chapter twenty-seven Archery Practise
Chapter 28 Pushed Over the Edge
Chapter 29 To Make Matters Worse
Chapter 30 Bear Trap
Chapter 32: Warrior Ceremony
Chapter 33: Bang
Chapter 34: Infectious Good Bye

Chapter 31 Your Mine

23.1K 1.3K 95
Von varzanic

Chapter 31

Your Mine

I opened my eyes and was happy to see Tobias was still beside me. He gave me a smile as he continued to twirl my hair around his finger. 

“How’d you sleep?”

“Good.” I rolled into him.

“We really need to clean this up a little.” He touched overgrown shaved part of my head. 

“Promise not to cut me.”

He ran his hand along his jaw. “Do I look like I don’t know what I’m doing?”

I turned his face from side to side. “I guess. But if you cut me.”

“I know.” He pulled me closer. “You be even more of a pain in the ass.”

“Tob-”

He kissed me hard.

I shoved him back. “You always do that.”

“I like it better than listening to you yell at me.” He gave me a smile before helping me to my feet. “How does the foot feel?”

“Alright.” I put a little weight on it and didn’t feel much pain, just a little discomfort. “I don’t think I twisted it bad.”

Grabbing my hips, Tobias pulled me to him. “No more jumping off cliffs.” He picked me up. “Or I might just break you legs, so I don’t have to worry about it.”

“You’re not funny.” I put my arms around his neck as he carried me out. 

Taking me to the lake, he sat me down on the rocks. The general unwrapped my ankle. “I’ll be back in a moment.

I dipped it into the cool water while I waited. 

Tobias came back with his shaving kit. He sat down and tilted my head. “Move your hair for me.”

Gathering it up, I flipped it all the other side. “It’s getting long.”

“I can cut some off the end if you want.” He put some shaving cream on the area. 

“No.” I ran my hands down it. “It’s okay.”

“It’s going to be down to your ass soon,” he teased.

I glared at him. “It’s not that long.”

He straightened my head and ran his hand thrown my hair. “It’s a good length.” He pulled out his shaving knife.

Bringing my knee to my chest, I laid my head on it. Tobias moved closer and set to work.

“Tobias,” I said softly.

“Yeah.”

“I wanted to ask you something.”

“Hmmm...” He clean his knife off in the water. 

“When we go back to Helix, I’ll still be slave.”

“Yes.” He cupped my cheek and turned my head.

I looked up into his red eyes. 

“You’ll never be an ordinary slave you know that. You’re my Raja. Everyone in Helix knows who you are.”

“The general’s pet,” I whispered.

He put his shaving kit to the side and pulled me into his lap. “You know I love you right, Raja. I’d give you anything.”

“I know.” I fell into his chest. “But what if something happens to you.” I tightened my hold on his shirt. “Or what if you got tired of me and-”

Grabbing my arms, he held me out in front of him. “I will never sell you. I swear you as the general of the Helix imperial army, I will never sell you.”

“Really?” I asked with tears in my eyes.

“Oh god Raja.” He hugged me tightly. “I don’t know what to do with you sometimes and all the ideas running around in your head.”

“I don’t want to be with anyone else. I’m okay with being a slave. I really am.” I looked into his eyes. “But only if it you.”

He put his hands on my hips. “You know what. As soon as we get back, I’ll arrange for you to be released and returned home if something happens to me.”

“I thought that wasn’t allowed.” I wiped my face. “We’re not allowed to go back.”

“Depends on the sector. Before sector 31 was restricted to slave traders only, to preserve the culture, but me being here might be enough to get it changed.”

“But what if it doesn’t?” I was holding back tears.

“You remember Eric.”

I nodded. “The emperor?”

“I’ll have you given to him. He’ll take care of you and no one will ever touch you. I do the same for him with Sora.”

With a deep breath, I feel against him.

“Why are you so sure something going to happen to me?”

“You’re job sucks,” I muttered. “You talk about war all the time.”

He tilted up my chin. “Don’t worry about me. If Azuka couldn’t get rid of me, I’m pretty sure no one will be able too.”

I gave him a shy smile.

“Let’s finish you up.” He placed me back on the rock and went back to work. 

We sat in silence for awhile. 

I glanced over at Tobias to see that he was smiling. “What?” 

“I think I know why you’re okay being my slave.” He finished up and started cleaning his razor. 

“Why?”

He grabbed a rag and cleaned the left over cream from my hair. “Someone like expensive jewelry.” Leaning over, he kissed my neck. “Only a pet would get to wear all those collars you secretly love.”

I could feel my face heating up. 

Tobias put his arms around me. “Admit it,” he whispered in my ears. “I’ve never met someone who hates being a pet, when they wants to go look at collars as much as you.”

“You still owe me one,” I muttered. “And it is going to be expensive.”

He laughed softly before kissing my cheek. “I’ll admit, I love see you in them. You just have the prefect skin for priceless gems.”

“Don’t.” I pushed on his shoulder. 

The general just continued to smile at me and place kisses along my shoulder. He sat up and looked behind us. My father stood there with Azuka. Tobias helped me through the rocks to the boardwalk. He kept his arm around me.

“You saved my son,” said my father. He took a deep breath and the tension left his body. “Thank you.”

Tobias nodded and rubbed my shoulder. 

“I can trust you to protected my son?”

“Of course,” replied the general. 

“He’s your now then.”

Tobias looked just as shocked as me. 

“Dad.” I limped over to him. “Really?”

He grabbed my shoulders. “Do you really love him?” he whispered.

“I do. I really do.”

My father stepped back and gave me a smile. “Then be good to him.” He looked to the general. “He’s yours now. Take care of my son.”

“The house isn’t done yet though.”

My father let out a sigh. “You built that.” He motioned to the tent. “It’ll do until you finish it.” He gave me a smile. “Don’t be afraid to come visit me.” He touched the shaven potion of my hair. “Your still my Raja.”

I threw my arms around his neck. “Thank you.”

“I mean it, take care of him.” He help me back to Tobias side. “Your responsible for him from now on. If anything happens-”

“I understand.” Tobias kissed the top of my head.

With a nod, my father turned to leave. 

Azuka stood there with his arm folded. “I guess not all demons are that bad, Tobias.” He left with our father. 

“Tobias!” I jumped into his arms. I was squealing with delight. I couldn’t believe they had approved of us. “I show have taken on a bear sooner,” I said with a smile.

“Ha!” scoffed Tobias. “Don’t you dare even think of it.” Grabbing me around the waist, he tossed me over his shoulder.

“Tobias!” I pushed on his shoulder. “Put me down.”

“Oh no,” he laughed. “You’re mine now, and we’re celebrating.” Taking me to the tent, he laid me down on the sleeping bags. Standing, he removed his shirt and zipped the door shut. “No one is disturbing us this time.”

I sat up on my elbows and felt my heart rate quicken. Working on the house everyday had left Tobias’s muscle even more defined. He had even slimmed down a little bit since arriving here. 

“What are you looking at?” The general knelt down between my legs.

I sat up and straddled his legs. “Nothing.” I ran my hands down his abs. 

He wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel the strength, from cutting down trees. He was everything I wanted. I started kissing his chest and moving up to his neck.

“You seen more aroused then usual.” He pulled me tightly to him.

My hard on pressed against his abs. “I-I’m just excited.”

“Obviously,” he laughed, kissing the side of my head. He grabbed my hand and let me know I was alone. “You’re beautiful too Raja.”

I sat back and smiled at him. He leaned forward and kissed me. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I deepened the kiss. Tobias ran his hands down my back and started pushing down my shorts. I lurched forward. 

Tobias laughed. “You’re really sensitive today.”

I laid my head on his shoulder and held him tightly as he slipped a finger inside. 

The general wrapped an arm around my waist. “You moving all by yourself.”

“Stop teasing me.” I hid my face. It wasn’t my fault, it was his damn body making me respond like that.

He laid me down and remove my shorts the rest of the way. I was rock hard.

“Hmmm…” He gave me a smirk. He took me in his mouth, and I arched off the ground. 

“Oh my god.” I gripped the blanket beneath me. “Stop,” I gasped. “Stop, I’m going to cum.”

Tobias pulled off and crawled on top of me. I was gasping for air. He just smiled and kissed me.

“You’re so mean,” I breathed. 

He brushed back my hair and kissed my forehead. Siting up, he undid his pants. He sat back and just watched me. I didn’t really like him analyzing my body while I had raging erection. The jerk needed to give over here and do something about it. Grabbing the tube of lube, he bounced it against his palm. Tobias was starting to get on my nerves. He needed to hurry up and do it. 

“Tobias,” I whined. “Stop torturing me.”

“Seduce me.” He leaned back on his arm.

“Are you serious?” I rolled onto my side.

He nodded. “Seduce me.”

“You are such a jerk.”

He just shrugged and stroked his erection with a little lube. I rose to my knees and crawled over to him. That smile of his was driving me crazy. Straddling him, I kissed him lightly and continued to do teasing kisses down his neck. I grabbed his hand and guided it to my hip. I flipped back my hair and put my arms over my head. I swayed back and forth making sure to occasionally rub up against his erection. I draped an arm over his shoulder and played with a lock of my hair.

The general laughed. “You’re too damn good at that.” He snatched me and forced me down. He attacked my neck. “I’m going to have to lock you up. You’re like walking sex.”

I let my head role back and just enjoyed his touch. I felt pressure against my hole, and Tobias eased inside. Grunting at the pain, I held him tightly. He coaxed my legs around him as he started to thrust. It was good, so good. I was so happy to be with him again, to be in his arm as he made love to me. I loved him, my beloved, a true warrior.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.9M 18.9K 11
Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little quickly. His friends disappear, le...
1.3M 11.3K 11
On his first moon, Aden shifts into a stunning white wolf with red marking, the sign of a perfect sub, the dream of any dominant male. To him, it's a...
217K 10K 15
--Demon Series, Side story to Book 3 (Raven, read it first)--- Vincent dreams of a happy life with his mate. He doesn’t get it. The man h...
267 9 4
A land held in thrall by dark magic. A rebel in chains. In the heart of the torture dungeon, more than death awaits him, for the cruel white devil is...