Saved

By kellxcim

Nicky is a 13 year old girl living with her brother and grandma. Her life's a mess. She's being picked on in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 16

570 12 1
By kellxcim

Nicky's POV

"Sweetie, wake up." Christina said while gently shaking my shoulder.

"Good morning mom." I said.

"Good morning baby. Take a shower. I'll wait for you here, Christian said we need to leave early." Christina said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Have you forgotten what he said yesterday? We're going to visit someone." Christina said.

"Oh. I forgot." I laughed then went to my closet.

I stared at my clothes, I don't know what I'm going to wear.

"Mom can you help me find an outfit?" I asked Christina.

"Sure sweetie." Christina said then went to my closet.

She picked out my outfit then I showered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seyanna's POV

Ms. Lara woke me up. She said that someone's going to visit me today. I got up immediately, I'm so excited. That might be Christian. I hope that Nicky's with him. I haven't seen Nicky since I got sent here, maybe this is the day that we will meet each other.

I went to my closet then picked out my outfit. I got a blue flannel, plain black shirt and high waisted shorts. I showered after.

*****

"Hey Yanna." My bestfriend Thea came into my room.

"Hey Thea." I said, sitting on my bed.

"You excited for your visitor?" Thea asked.

"Yeah, I hope it's Christian -and Nicky." I said.

"You really want to meet your sister, don't you?" Thea asked.

"Of course. She's my sister. And I wonder if we have the same hobbies." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian's POV

I'm bringing Nicky to the orphanage to meet Seyanna. The girls are also coming with us. Especially Christina, Nicky will need her there because she might not understand why we kept her sister from her.

I went to the dining room, everybody's there. I saw Nicky, she's wearing a plain black shirt, high waisted shorts and a red flannel tied around her waist. Seyanna has the same clothes, except the colors are different. What if Seyanna also wore that today? I snapped out of my thoughts then ate.

*****

"Ready guys?" I asked them. All of them nodded.

We rode the car then I started driving. The trip is an hour long so I played some music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

We arrived in an orphanage. Wait, an orphanage? What are we gonna do here?

"Sweetie, let's go." Christina said, I snapped out of my thoughts.

We walked inside the orphanage, Christian made us sit on the chairs while waiting for him. We talked about stuff until Christian came.

"Hey Nicky." I heard someone say.

"Uhm.. Nicky.." Christina said stuttering while patting my shoulder.

I turned around and saw a girl that looks just like me. Her hair, her clothes, her face, EVERYTHING.

"Hey.." She said. I stepped back a little.

"You look just like me.." I said. She smiled.

"I'm Seyanna Kirsten. Your twin." She said. The girls are shocked that I have a twin and didn't know about it.

"If you're my twin, how come you're not staying with us?" I asked.

"We'll leave you guys alone sweetie." Christina whispered.

"Stay with me please mom." I whispered back. Christina made a sign to the girls then they left. Christina stayed behind me.

"Christian said that our parents can't handle the three of us so they sent me here." Seyanna said.

"Okay, that doesn't matter now, you're staying with us." I said.

"How can that happen?" Seyanna asked.

"Leave it all to me." Christina said then went to Christian. Seyanna and I sat down.

"So.. I would like to know you more." Seyanna said.

"Okay, I'm Nicky Christine. 13 of course. 6th grader. I love the color blue. My hobbies are singing, drawing, and playing guitar." I said.

"My turn?" Seyanna asked. I nodded.

"I'm Seyanna Kirsten. I'm 4 seconds older than you. I love red. And I also enjoy singing and playing guitar." Seyanna said.

"Cool. Looks like we have things in common." I said. Seyanna laughed.

"Favorite food?" I asked

"Pasta!" Seyanna and I said in unison. We laughed.

"Looks like the twins are getting to know each other." Christina said.

"Hey.. Are you Christina? Christina Cimorelli?" Seyanna asked.

"I am. My sisters and I are staying in your house for a while." Christina said.

"Woah.. I'm a fan! I always watch your videos." Seyanna said

"Since your sister is my baby, I guess you can be my baby too." Christina said.

"Are you sure?" Seyanna asked.

"Yes. Nick sweetie, is it okay with you?" Christina asked me.

"Sure. She's my sister." I said.

"Okay, starting right now, I'm gonna be your legal guardian. Seyanna, you're out of this orphanage." Christina said. Seyanna and I jumped in happiness.

"Thank you mom!" I hugged Christina.

"But Christian's still our brother right?" I asked.

"Yes he is." Christian said coming out of nowhere.

"Thank you for letting Christina be our legal guardian." I hugged Christian.

"Anything for you princess. Just to make you happy." Christian said.

"Let's not waste time, Nick help your sister pack while Christina signs the papers." Christian said.

"Let's go?" I asked Seyanna.

"Can the girls come to my room?" Seyanna asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Mom where are the others?" I asked Christina.

"I'll call them." Christina said then few seconds later, they're here.

"Let's go to my room." Seyanna said then dragged me to her room, the girls are following us.

"It's so funny, you guys are wearing the same clothes." Lisa laughed. Seyanna looked at our clothes.

"I didn't notice that." Seyanna laughed.

Seyanna played Believe It in her phone then we started packing. We we're singing along to te song while packing. Few minutes later, we're done. Christian carried Seyanna's bags to the car then he started driving. Seyanna and I sat beside Christina.

*****

We ate at Joey's House of Pizza since we all love pizza then went to the mall. We bought clothes and other stuff and got some Starbucks before we went home.

"This is your new home Yanna." Christian said. Seyanna smiled.

"For a while." he added.

"For a while?" Seyanna and I asked in unison.

"We're moving into our new house soon." Christina said.

"New house?!" I asked.

"Yep." Christina said.

"When? I'm so excited!" I said.

"Soon sweetie, soon." Christina said.

"Let's tour Seyanna around the house?" Christina asked. I nodded then toured Seyanna.

We're sharing the bunk bed while Christina's in my bed. Lisa and Lauren are staying at the guest room until we move into our new house then Kath, Amy and Dani went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey Seyanna's POV! The twins finally met each other. It looks like they're getting close. Update soon! Thanks for the reads 💙 I love you all 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 45 17
Adria and Aiden two 6 and 15 year old sisters who get adopted by a member of the Cimorelli family. Will they trust them or people or will the get sen...
8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...
22.8K 844 20
A deadly virus breaks out and begins sweeping the nation. People are dying left and right, but not before coming back to life with the craving for hu...
18.6K 482 18
The Cimorelli sisters are powerful witches who have to work together to fight the forces of evil. What will happen when it all becomes a bit too pers...