drug lord » jack gilinsky (#w...

Autorstwa natemaloley

"that mouth of yours is too dirty for that pretty face." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #6 Więcej

character visual
intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue

fourteen

59.7K 1.4K 977
Autorstwa natemaloley

after two intense rounds of sex, moving from the room downstairs to upstairs, jack and i scrub ourselves clean in the shower. followed by another round in there because he's insane and insatiable.

"i can't stop craving you." jack groans, thrusting into me once more before pulling out.

we're both practically panting, trying to catch our breaths. jack flashes me a panty dropping smile, resting his hand against the glass door.

"can i tell you something?" i ask, my voice soft compared to the loud running water.

"yeah." he replies, leaning down and pecking my lips.

"i like you, too." i grin, kissing him once more.

"really?"

i hum, nodding my head in agreement, "really."

"if you don't stop, we'll never get out of the shower."

i bite my bottom lip, grabbing the body wash bottle to clean us again. he's definitely tiring me out and i don't even think it's past three p.m.

"can we just lay in bed when we get out?"

he nods his head, "yes because there isn't anything else to do."

when he says that, i quickly clean both of our bodies and i can tell he's enjoying me rub down his body. i lather up the bubbles and he washes them away afterward. the masculine scent wraps around us.

i don't plan on putting clothes on after this and hopefully he doesn't either. it'll only tease him, resulting in more sex. jack turns off the shower and i stick my arm out, reaching for the white bath towels.

i hand a clean, fluffy towel to jack, but he grabs both. i'm about to protest before he wraps it around my cold body. he kisses me and then wraps himself in another towel.

"when did you turn into such a gentleman?" i tease.

"i've always been one."

disagreeing, i exit the shower and head straight into the bedroom. i walk to the bed and jack asks me what i'm doing.

"laying in bed?"

"without any clothes on?" he questions. "how can i resist the temptation?"

"take it or leave it, jack."

"i'm definitely taking it." he lets out a raspy laugh.

i let my towel fall from my body before crawling into bed. it isn't long until jack is mirroring my actions. he pulls me up against his body, slowly warming me up again.

"we should really be doing something productive."

"like what?" i inquire.

"like doing physical activity." he smirks down at me, twirling a piece of my hair between his fingertips.

i blush, covering my face in his chest. i'm too worn out to do anything like that against. at least give me a thirty minute break. though i don't do much movement, it's still just as tiring for me as it is for him.

i'm delicately curled around jack's hard physique before sam bursts through the bedroom door. i yelp, pulling the white sheets up and over our naked bodies.

"sam, what the hell?" jack spits, trying to cover me.

"i'm sorry, but this is important."

"why didn't you knock?" he asks, completely ignoring his urgent message.

i want to roll my eyes. jack is never capable of listening to one person's problem. he always has to be served first. egomaniac.

"yaris has johnson and luh!" he exclaims in panic.

"how do you know that?" jack's eyebrows quickly pull together as he quickly sits up.

my eyes widen. my father has jack's men? how did he find them anyway? i'm almost one hundred percent positive that were in the middle of nowhere. then, it clicks. they both must've gone toward civilization to go shopping.

surely, my dad would go to an extreme if i'm not brought back and there's no telling if johnson and derek will still be alive by tomorrow. how he even knows who they are, i have no clue, but my dad is a very smart man.

he can tell the difference of anything from ants to counterfeit products. he isn't getting any younger, but his eyesight and intelligence amazes me.

"their phones are moving way further than they should be. they're heading in the direction of san francisco." sam answers.

"you live in san francisco." jack looks down at me.

not necessarily. my father still lives in San Francisco, but i moved more south when i turned eighteen.

"i used to-"

jack cuts me off, "shit, we have to find them before-"

"don't do anything dumb."

"your dad has my friends." jack emphasizes. "no promises."

"well you have his daughter." i bite back. "he must feel ten times worse than you do."

"jack, put your girl on a fucking leash." sam snaps as i glare at him. "we have to move quickly before we lose them."

"naomi, no attitude. stay here and if you move a single muscle, i will know." jack rushes.

"let me go with you. you'll get your friends back if i'm let go. my dad won't touch a single hair on their heads if i tell him not to."

"i don't want you to go."

"we'll still talk." i attempt to compromise. "you're wasting time by trying to argue with me."

how can he not consider this? we can have the best of both worlds without him keeping me hostage. he supposedly likes me, right?

he shakes his head, not convinced, "your dad will kill me if he knows i'm with his daughter. sam, i'll meet you downstairs."

with that, sam leaves and jack puts on his pants quickly. he's actually going to face my dad and is leaving me here to basically rot. i know that he won't return if he's in the presence of my father.

i pout, my bottom lip quivering and my eyes turning watery. maybe crying will help persuade him into letting me tag along,

jack pauses and points at me, "don't start with the waterworks now, please. i don't have time to comfort you if i see you sobbing."

"we can meet in the middle somewhere, jack." i whimper.

"when i say no, it means no, naomi. that's final."

his eyes flash with anger and i wince. after our intimate encounter, this is how he's acting. i'm trying to save both him and his friends from getting killed.

"i hate you." i mutter childishly, crossing my arms over my chest to make a statement.

"no you fucking don't." he replies, grasping my chin.

jack lifts my head and kisses me briefly on the lips. when i don't respond, he presses harder against my lips. he then grunts when he gives up.

"when i get back, your ass still better be on this bed."

"that's if you return." i sardonically retort.

he shakes his head in exasperation and rushes out of the room. i carefully get up from the bed, glancing around. quickly putting on clothing and checking if the coast is clear, i exit the room.

i roll the sleeves up on jack's button up as i scan the halls. this is riskier than i thought. i practically search the entire house, getting cautious and alerted looks from the guards at every door.

i find an ajar opened door and kick it open. it leads me into a ginormous room and i'm not even surprised. all of the rooms in this house are big. a figure is on the bed and i move closer with curiosity.

liam lays sprawled out on a bed and i gasp. what is he still doing here while everybody else is gone?

"liam?" i speak up. "you didn't go with them?"

he shakes his head, "jack doesn't really like me at the moment, remember? i don't know why."

i change the topic, not wanting to think too hard about that. jack hates a lot of things for no exact reasons. it's as if he has nothing better to do than hate things over nothing.

"can i ask you for a favor?" i question, moving closer to liam.

he sits himself up, looking at me with curiosity, "depends on what it is."

i chew on my bottom lip, wondering if this is a good idea or if it will get me shot. liam wouldn't put me a gunpoint. when we first met, he eliminated his weapons to gain my trust.

"i want to- spy, i guess- on jack and my father."

he lets out a throaty chuckle, shaking his head, "you can't be serious."

"i am, liam. you're the only one who'd bring me." i say.

"i'm the only one you know that's home. you know that you can't leave this house and if i help you, jack won't hesitate to murder me. i've been held at gunpoint more times in my life since you came along."

"please." i beg.

"i can't let you out of the house." he repeats. "anything, but helping you escape."

"they're heading to san francisco."

"that's nearly eight hours away." liam's eyes widen.

"please, take me. you can leave this place and jack won't kill you because he won't ever find you."

"are you suggesting i run away with you?" he raises a questionable eyebrow. "that'll get me in even more trouble."

i press my lips together, "not exactly, please. i just want to get out of here and stop anyone from getting killed."

"peacemaker." he mutters, giving in. "you're going to get me killed one day, naomi. if i help you get out of here, you promise not to rat us out?"

"pinky promise."

"i really don't like you." he sighs, getting up as i stick my tongue out at him.

that was easier than i thought. all i had to do was repeatedly say please. i didn't have to cry to convince him. perhaps maybe i have liam wrapped around my finger, but i won't take advantage and manipulate him into doing anything else.

his perfectly chiseled body comes to view and he's more toned than jack. i blush when i realize i've been staring and gawking. i respectfully turn and face the wall, only earning a chuckle in return.

"san francisco is quite a long drive." he points out.

"yes, but it'll be fun, liam."

hopefully it won't be dead silent and we'll have at least a dance party. plus a conversation or two.

"then let's go."

he snatches a random pair of keys before walking out of his bedroom. it's nice, but very empty. liam comes off as a very simple and subtle guy, but i know there's more to him that meets the eye.

"where's chanel?"

"i think she left a while ago." he shrugs, heading for the front door.

one of the guards stops us and asks where we think we're going. my eyes flicker up to liam who doesn't look one bit intimated by the armed man dressed in all black.

"we're just going outside." he blurts.

"gilinsky doesn't want her to go outside." the guard tells him.

"do you want me to tell him about the time i saw you sneaking weed from the shipment?" liam threatens as the guard turns red. "that's what i thought."

he whisks us outside, walking straight to a matte black bmw. i stop, staring at it skeptically. this isn't a standard black escalade.

"hop in, baby."

{vote, comment, share}

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

834K 21.8K 32
"He won't be enough for you Alex." Nate said. "H-he is." I stuttered. He scoffed and pushed me against the wall, his breath on my cheeks. "You want p...
309K 7K 33
all she wanted was a break from her perfect life, but all he wanted was to hide from his mistakes. in which two very different teens runaway togethe...
1.3M 32.6K 47
a wedding day rejection turns into a secret love affair between two childhood friends. - © all rights reserved to simplyomaha - 2015/2016 lowercase i...