Moments (One Direction One-Sh...

By Rhythm_Of_The_Night

She's just an ordinary girl into ordinary things. She likes boy bands, and yes...she likes One Direction. But... More

Moments

Foreword (Author Note)

2.2K 3 0
By Rhythm_Of_The_Night

A/N: Yes, I'll admit...I am a fan of One Direction; I used to be a huge Directioner (and I still am to some point), so I decided to write a very short 1D related fanfiction. But, the main reason I wrote it was because a close friend of mine who is a huge Directioner was suffering some tough times, and I wanted to do something nice for them; so I wrote this story. Needless to say, it brought a smile to their face and I hope it does the same for you. :)

Before I start this story, I'd like to point out that I do NOT own One Direction; that includes all of the members (Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles).

I do NOT own any of their songs. They are all copyrighted (C) to One Direction/Syco Music/Columbia.

The plot of this very short fanfiction is copyrighted (C) to ME! If any reproductions are found anywhere, I will take action to have them removed.

Thank you if you're reading this, and I'd appreciate Votes and Comments :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
823K 72.1K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...