Sans X Reader OneShots !

Από Carmelia_Rika

Hey ! First time making FanFiction, i brought you Sans X Reader Oneshots, I do not own Undertale, it was Toby... Περισσότερα

A/N ! Let's get Started
A/N
[ANGST] I Will Draw Everything For You (Inktale Sans X Reader)
[FLUFF] My Kind Master (Underfell!Sans X Neko Reader)
[REQUESTED FLUFF] Forgotten Valentine (UnderSwap Sans X Reader)
[FLUFF] Our Umbrella (Human Sans X Reader)
[FLUFF] Amusement Park (Gaster!Sans x Reader)
[SLIGHT LEMON] Daddy Kink (Human Sans X Reader)
New Book ! Angel Reader X Sans
[FLUFF] Sick Sans X Reader ! My Nurse
HumanGasterSans X Fem!Reader Part 1
HumanGaster!Sans X Fem!Reader Part 2
[ANGST] The Power Of Two (Sans X Reader)
HAPPY 1K READS !!!
Yandere Human! Sans X Yandere Reader
I am on Vacation T-T
I AM BACK GUYSS !!!
[ANGST] Grim Reaper Sans X Angel of Life Reader
[ FLUFF ] Highschool Human Sans X Reader
Drabble - 1 - Athazagoraphobia
10 Facts About Me
[Fluff lime] Human Sans x Reader x Grillby

[ANGST] I Was Late (Undertale Sans X Reader)

5.7K 81 70
Από Carmelia_Rika

~Author and Sans teleport In~
Hey My Readers, First OneShot . Excited, aren't we ? So let's get started !

~Author and Sans teleport out~

***

•Y/N POV•

I am sitting down under the waterfall cavern, it is so beautiful, waterfall is my favorite place at underground.
"Sannsss..."  I said to my bone-friend sans beside me. we are dating and today is our first anniversary.
"Yeah kitten ?" I can't help but blush at the nickname he gave me.
"Sans, when I am 21, I want to be your bride and be your wife" I said smiling at sans. Sans gives me a sweet grin and says,
"Okay then, I would love to be your husband" . We laugh together and throw puns at each other. Suddenly sans says
"That's a promise right ? you won't leave me, right ?" His expression suddenly changed to a serious one. I hug him and say
"Of Course, I promise!"  Sans' face softens a bit and we cuddle together until night comes

***

•Sans' POV•

It has been 4 years since our first anniversary and today I am just walking together with Y/N , hand intertwined with each other. I couldn't help but stare at her. She is just so beautiful, She has a sweet and kind personality and she is so energetic. Even though that she is 19 years old, she acts like an innocent kid, I love her so much, I want to protect her, I don't want to lose her smile.

•Y/N POV•

I was walking with sans when suddenly I felt pain shooting trough my body. My vision went blurry and I fell to the ground,
"Sans..." I called for him weakly. The last thing I saw was Sans' face and then I blacked out.

•Sans' POV•

I saw Y/N collapse to the ground and I caught her.
"Y/N ! Y/N please be alright, don't do this to me, I love you" I carried her bridal style and teleported to Alphys Lab. Alphys asked me what's wrong and she told me to put Y/N on the bed. When Alphys went to check on Y/N , I was crying, it hurts to see your loved ones just collapsed and fell unconscious.
Moments later, Alphys came out of the room, and said
"s-sans, Y/N got s-something human c-call 'A-anemia' " .
"Is she going to be okay ?" I asked her, tears still in the corner of my eyesockets.
"Y-yeah, s-she j-just need r-rest, I w-will find h-how to cure it. You c-can go visit h-her and t-take her home" With that, Alphys leave.
"Thank you Alphys" I sat up and walk into the room.
"Hey Y/N your alright ? Stop making me worry like that okay ? I love you so much".
"Heh.. I am fine ya bonehead, thank you for coming, so I won't be Bonely, hehe". She giggled at her pun, I smile and hug her.
"Remember your promise right ? never leave me" I kissed her forehead, she smile and cuddled with me, I pull her close and carried her bridal style.
"Let's go home , Shall we kitten ?". She laughed and screamed
"GO!!". We teleported to my bedroom and I set her at my bed. I pull off my jacket and slept beside her, sharing warm with each other.
"I love you Y/N".
"I love you too, ya Bonehead".

Since I knew about her anemia, I was taking care of her more carefully and everything went great until one day, it was her birthday, she's turning 20, we were walking together in a comfortable silence. I see Y/N with her adorable smile, her silver hair is flickering because of the wind, her blue eye shinning under the waterfall cavern. Until 'THUD' Y/N collapsed to the ground. I Remembered there is no sign about her anemia getting worse, and she was alright for a year, but why does she collapsed today after a year ? I already hoped that her anemia is gone, but why ? why does she collapsed again ? I want her to be alright until the end of my life.
I teleported her to Alphys lab and set her in the bed. Alphys took care of her. she said that Y/N need three or five days for recovery, I nod.
Every day I take care of her, I will feed her and we cuddle, Talking to each other,  every day I sleep beside her bed, taking care of her, watch her and protect her.

•Y/N POV•

I am very happy that sans is taking  care of me. I can see him every day, I smile at the thought. Suddenly I feel tremendous pain. It really hurts, I can't stand this. I called for sans weakly, but nobody could hear me. I am very weak now, I can't stand the pain, I am just going to write a letter for sans, quickly, I grab a paper and pen beside me and start writing, every word, I feel the pain is getting worse my mind roam and I remember all of the happy time I have been with sans, one more year I finally can be his wife, but I can't keep my promise, this pain is just killing me slowly.
After I was done I kissed the letter and I let out my last breath saying "I love you sans" and everything went black, finally I can feel peace and I don't have to bear the pain.

•Sans' POV•

This is the fifth day of my visit. I was just getting back from buying her a bouquet of blue rose, the same like her beautiful blue eyes. I walked into her room and saw her sleeping. I felt something is wrong before, but now I let out a sigh of relief 'Oh God, thanks, she is just sleeping'

But oh boy, was I wrong.

I checked her pulse breathe. I can't believe what I saw, there, I saw her, with her adorable smile, resting peacefully, her lifeless body rest with peace, I can feel my tears began strolling down my cheek. There, I see my once charming and energetic Y/N was no longer breathing.
"Hey, Y/N , don't play with me, this is not funny.. " I start to sob.
" Hey, Y/N you want to keep your promise right ? I really love you, I really am please keep your promise... i.. i.. one more year and I will take you to the church, I am going to marry you, hey Y/N, you can hear me right ?"  I sobbed and I hugged her lifeless body. I notice something in her hand, a paper.
I read the paper, I am getting hurter and hurter from reading her letter.

Dear Sans,

Hey Sans, Thanks for taking care of me when I was in the underground. I appreciate all of our happy times together. Maybe this is the time for me to go ? I am sorry I can't keep my promise. I can't stand the pain anymore I can't handle it, it was hurting me so much Sans. Hey I won't leave you, you know that right ? I willll alwayssss be there, in your heart, in everyone's heart :). I love you, I really am, always remember that ! Be good, alright ? for me. I love you sans,

From, Y/N

I sobbed, I cried, I hugged her lifeless body tighter. I couldn't tell what I should do. I couldn't bring her back. I am lonely now. Y/N meant world for me. Every day, we laughed together, I could see her adorable smile, all our good times flashed through my mind. I took her hand and kissed it, more blue tears started to roll out of my eye sockets. I could not hold it, it hurts losing your loved ones, it really hurts. I blamed myself, I blamed why couldn't I help her, why should she get that anemia, why couldn't I be by her side every second ? I felt useless.. I don't have hope anymore.
I felt something warm hugged me from behind, but nobody is there. I know it's Y/N. I heard a soft whisper
'hey, don't cry Sans, I am right here, I already said that,' I could feel Y/N smiling to me,
"I... I know sweetheart,"
'Then, smile for me won't you ?'
"Hehe, i... will... I am smiling now.. for you"
"I was late, wasn't I ?"

***

~Author and Sans teleport In~

Hey, my readers,  what do you think ? Am I good with my job ?

Lol, are you crying ? I am sorry I already warn ya ;)

I did this with my Beloved editor helps , Kolluta1134 !

Thank you for all of Your supports ! Bye~

Word Counts : 1468

~Author and Sans Teleport Out~

Edit 31 July 2017
I am gonna insert this in a oneshot contest, so here we go, not sure if i will win but okay, Lillian_And_Sans_

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

504K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
1.2K 57 15
Hey guys, this is my first fanfic, so no shaming me. Description: After a bad accident, Sans confess his love to you, will this break any of the oth...
5.3K 174 7
• Art is by tacaraco on Twitter • 『 Undertale AUs Oneshots & Scenarios for everyone to enjoy giggling over. 』 ❦ What to expect : જ⁀➴ Any Undertale AU...
209K 5.3K 24
Uh