I. Denying My Love (Damon Sal...

By oohfluffy

deny it all you want, but you're already deep in love. [BOOK 1] [2013] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 6... More

Introduction of Patricia Gilbert
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
Chapter 15: Farewell Again
Chapter 16: Back To Mystic Falls
Chapter 17: Why Can't I Be A Protector?
Chapter 18: Eyes From Here
Chapter 19: She's Very Determined To Fight
Chapter 20: Oh No..
Chapter 21: Death
Epilogue: Denying My Love

F o u r t e e n

6.4K 144 8
By oohfluffy

Damon's P.O.V

I miss her. I miss Pat. 

I kept tracking and tracking them. I found the location on this farm house. 

I asked Ric if he can come with me today, well, he's my buddy, he can't say no to me. 

I got my distraction here... Andie Star. You know when I say distraction—my human blood bag. 

I just hope you don't think that I'm betraying my love, Patricia. I'm still waiting for her no matter what happens. 

I went out with Ric to that icky farm. I opened the door and instantly, a metallic scent hit my senses. Blood. 

Right, Stefan's homemade art. 

Drinking blood from human... Blah blah until the head is finally... Off. Yuck right? Then he will put back the head because of conscience of what he did. 

The irony. 

I felt something on my feet.

"What is that?" Alaric said with brooding face like Stefan's. I shrugged at him and pulled of the carpet. I saw a handle on the floor and opened it. Chains equals to werewolves.

"I know this. Werewolves. Klaus is locating werewolves." I said and closing the handle on the floor, cringing at the sound of the wood slamming back down.

"Let's clean this up." He said. I nodded and helped him pull in the women in the carpet that I pulled off. We lit the carpet with the dead bodies. After that we had a long trip and came home.

"Thanks Ric. Thank you for joining me on a FUN trip." I said sarcastically on the end, shrugging my shoulders with a smirk. He laughed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled, before he looked back at me with a mellow one. "I know you miss her, right?" He said carefully, making me look down with a sad smile.

"You can say that Ric. I truly miss her. I can't just give up on her, right? I still love her after months. Even after years, I will still do, no matter what. I just wish she could come back here." I said, and felt my eyes water.

I felt someone hugged me from my back. I looked up to Ric and his eyes wide in surprise. I can feel a hot breath on my ear. My heart tingles in delight as I smell her familiar scent.

"I missed you too, Damon." Someone whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my cheek.

Patricia's P.O.V

Hey! It's my birthday! 

Elena's and my birthday!

 As my birthday gift from Klaus, he told me I can come back to Mystic Falls, but I said I will come back to him and Stefan too. 

I promised Elena that I will help her bring Stefan back. I will keep that promise even I would like to stay with MY Damon. I missed Damon.

I went to the boarding house. There's a party. 

Well, I know who did this, Caroline. Always the party girl. 

I missed them. I miss Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt, Care, Even Tyler. I miss my BFFs! I can't feel Damon inside the house, I know where he'll go.

I went in the Mystic Grill, and I saw Damon with a guy. I saw Damon looking down and....crying? I walked behind him with a worried face, hearing him say,

"You can say that Ric. I truly miss her. I can't just give up on her, right? I still love her after months. Even after years. I will still love her, no matter what. I just wish she could come back here." 

I quickly hugged him on his back and put my lips on his ear. 

"I missed you too, Damon." I said smiling. He pulled my arms towards him, until I was in front of him. He looked at me with a shocked face. When he realized it's really me, he hugged me so tight. I think I'm gonna break. 

I smiled widely. He is still crying. I pulled away from him and began to wipe his tears with my hand. He can be a crybaby sometimes, huh?

"Hey hey. Don't cry. I'm here now. Okay? I love you. I love you." I said and kissed him passionately. He smiled at our kiss. I heard someone clear his throat. I pulled away with an awkward smile, before turning to the man that I assumed Damon's new bestie. I held my hand to the man and smiled.

"I'm Patricia. And you are?" I said and he took and shook my hand.

"Alaric. Wait. You look exactly like Katherine and Elena." He said as he pulled his hand away and inspected my face. I laughed weakly.

"You heard the word twins? Elena's my sister, and I assume you knew that." I said and smiled. He smiled back.

"Well I have to go. I'm a history teacher, will you please excuse me because I have some papers to grade." He politely said, looking back at Damon, who seems to be only seeing you at the moment. I nodded.

"It's to meet you, Ric." I said. He nodded and smiled before leaving. I turned to Damon. He smiled as I sat on his lap. I was facing him, arms wrapping around his neck. He grasped my waist as if I was his teddy bear. 

"So, we have a party to attend." I said and smirked. His smile faded and pouted.

"Can't I just spend this time with you? I missed this. I missed our alone time." He said looking at me with those puppy eyes. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"Nope. We should party with them. I don't wanna waste my time. I just want to see Elena happy and my friends." I said to him. He frowned.

"You're not staying for good?" He said sadly. I put his chin up because he is looking down.

"Yeah. But remember, I promised to Elena that I will bring Stefan back. I will not give up yet. I love you. And I hope you will not give up on me too." I said looking in his eyes. He shook his head, determination in his eyes.

"Never. I promised that I will never ever give up on you, Pat. I will never do that. I love you, Pat. I love you! Remember that, ALWAYS. Me and You. For eternity. After this shit, I promise that I will marry you." He said with confidence, making my eyes well up. He kissed me.

"I love you, Damon. Let's go." I said pulling him up. He mouthed 'I love you too' I smiled at that. We went in to his car and took off to his house. Full of teens. I can see Caroline. She's a vampire. 

I can feel many things happen while I'm gone. Care saw me with wide eyes. She quickly ran to me and hugged me so tight... Just like Damon did.

"OHMYGOSH!! Pat!!! You're back!!! I missed you!!! We missed you!!!" She said while crying. I patted her back and hugged her back.

"I missed you too, Care. Stop crying. I will cry too if you continue that. Remember, it's my birthday. I want to be happy at my day, not to cry." I said and she pulled back wiping her tears. She smiled and I smiled back. She nodded and took my hand. I saw Damon went upstairs.

"I'm just gonna go to the bar." I said and she smiled and nodded. I went to the bar.

"Can I have vodka, I think?" I asked the barman. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah sure." He said and went to get my vodka. I felt someone sat beside me. I turned to look at the 'someone'. Tyler. He looked at me.

"Patricia?" He said. I smiled and waved at him.

"Hi, Ty. I'm glad to see you." I said and he hugged me.

"I missed you. Where'd you go?" He asked. I patted his back. 'How can I say this? please someone save me!' I thought. Just in time, I heard someone cleared their throat. Thank God. 

We pulled away. I saw Damon was the one who cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the reunion. But Pat, Elena wants to see you." He said glaring at Tyler. Tyler glared back. I kissed Ty on the cheek and waved bye at him. He smiled and nodded. I took Damon hand as walked with him.

"You're jealous." I said smirking looking at him. He looks forward and led me to his room.

"Yeah. Fine, I'm jealous." He said and pecked me on the lips. I saw Elena sitting on his bed. Damon looked at me and nodded. I smiled and he walked out of the room. I walked and sit on the bed. Elena looked up and saw me. 

She cried. I can't help but cry too. I hugged her and she hugged me back tightly, too. 

Ohh. I'm gonna be used to hugs. Well... This is the third time. I can't wait to feel Jeremy's, Bonnie's and Matt's hugs too. We cried like this. Just hugging and crying.

"I...i...miss you.... Pat.." She said sobbing. I smiled and pulled away. I can't do this. I'm not staying for good. And I can say she can understand it.

"Hey hey. No crying now. We have a birthday party blast! We shouldn't be crying. We have to be happy, okay?" I said and she nodded. I took her hand and walked with her outside the room. I saw Damon smiling when he saw me and Elena walking. I winked at him. He smirked but his smile didn't last long.

"I'm just gonna talk to Damon." I said and Elena nodded. I walked where Damon stood before. And saw he wasn't here now. I can sense him outside. I went outside and saw him talking to the phone with someone. I walked towards him. He ended the call and looked at me.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" I said, concerned. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

"Nothing. I gotta go, but I will come back quickly. Promise me, you won't leave until I come back?" He said looking at me in the eyes. I nodded.

"I promise, I'll wait for you here. Just come back in time, okay?" I said and he nodded. I kissed him on the lips and smiled. He waved at me and left. I walked back in the house and partied with my BFFs. Elena, Caroline and I ate spaghetti. My favorite! I drank vodka with them.

But after everyone left, it's just the 4 of us including Tyler. He and Care are a thing now. I'm happy for them. They told me what happened when I was gone.

"I'm sorry. I'm not there to protect all of you." I said looking down.

"Hey. You're here now. We can be a team to fight Klaus." Caroline said. My head shut up.

"I'm sorry, but that's a problem. I'm gonna go back to Klaus." I said, making their eyes widen.

"Why? I thought you're gonna be here for good?" Elena said with sad eyes. Caroline and Ty nodded.

"Yes. Why are you going back to him?" Tyler asked.

"Elena. Remember what I promised you. That I will bring back your Stefan with me? I will keep my promise no matter what. I hope you understand that clearly." I said honestly and smiled at them.

"What?!!" Care and Ty said.

"I remember but you can't risk your life there, Pat. It's too dangerous. Now, I knew... That the new victims from the news... Stefan did it..." Elena said slowly. I didn't know that. My anger flowed at my veins. Keep control, Pat.... Keep control..

"I'm sorry, Elena. I didn't know that. I'm gonna go back tomorrow. I'll try to convince Stefan." I said and hugged her, Care and Ty. They smiled weakly at me.

"We should go home now, don't you think? I'm tired." I said and we all laughed and went home. I texted Damon that I'm back at our house.

I hugged Elena before I went to my room. I will talk to Jeremy tomorrow morning. He is sleeping now so, I don't want to disturb his sleep. I laid on my bed and sighed. I missed them. But I will need to leave them because I want Elena to be happy. Stefan too. He became close to me, I need to bring him back for Elena. 

And Damon, I love him. Stefan is his brother, I need to do this.

I heard my window opened. And saw my love, Damon with an angry face, but when he saw me, his face softens. He rushed to me and hugged me. I sat up on my bed, wrapping my arms around his well-sculpted body.

"What happened?" I asked him because I felt that something bad happened. He buried his face onto my neck, kissing my shoulder as he pulled me closer.

"Stefan. He killed my friend, Andie Star, the news reporter. He said that, that's a warning. He doesn't want me to follow their tracks. He said..." Damon mumbled. "...that he likes you. And that he will take you away from me if I didn't give up on him." He said with a sad voice. You shook your head at him.

"Shh. Stefan won't do that. But I'm sorry for your friend. She got involved in this. I won't let him take me away from you. I love you." I said and pulled away. I took his hands and pull him with me on my bed. We laid there. My head on his chest and his arms around me. I kissed his chest.

"I love you, Pat. I will never let go of you." He said kissing my head before closing his eyes. I smiled.

"I love you too, Damon. I will never let go of you, too. I promise that we will be together again as I come back." I said before falling asleep. I love him.

I just have to promise this to him.

I'm coming back to you, Damon.

Revised on 02.07.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 1 8
Tyatherine fanfics I've done.
24.6K 597 10
losing someone doesn't mean you stop loving. [BOOK 3] [2014] PS. I wrote this when I was still in 7th grade, so pardon my writing from almost 6 years...
184K 4.8K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
31.7K 786 25
I suck at descriptions so- Damon !! X OC !! Type thing