Eclipsed [Ratchet & Clank]

Por lameium-

❝I'm an angel with a shotgun, Fighting til' the wars won. I don't care if heaven won't take me back.❞ Kathy... Más

1 ⋆ 'Cause the World Might Do Me in
2 ⋆ Catching Fire as the Wind Blows
3 ⋆ We Came Here to Run It, Run It
4 ⋆ Be the Watcher of the Eternal Flame

0 ⋆ Author's Note

49 9 0
Por lameium-

Secondary summary:

Ratchet and Clank have stopped maniacal forces before. Dr. Nefarious, Thugs-4-Less, Drek. But they haven't gone up against anything like this. A sudden slew of crime and outbreaks brings together old, wicked forces - and gives them the opportunity to create a weapon that can erase entire timelines.

In order to defeat this threat, they'll have to team of with different beings - the Galactic Rangers, space pirates, Zoni, and wanted outlaws being among the few. Old faces show themselves again, and new faces rise from the ashes in hopes of new beginnings.

They have a chance at victory; it's only a matter of time.

That is, if there's any time left.

Yo, yo, yo! What up, everybody? First fanfiction up on this account (no, it's not my first fanfiction ever; I have experience, don't worry). I've been planning this for awhile now, and decided I was ready to kick this off. :)

I don't own Ratchet & Clank, or anything involving canon. I do own whatever original characters will be in here, though. This story will have plot bunnies and subplots, but not a lot to where you're confused (I promise).

(This story takes place in the This is Future era.)

Also, I pride myself on canon interpretation. So be sure to tell me how I'm doing! Constructive criticism is welcomed, as always!

So, now that that's all over, please enjoy the story! (It will be a loooong ride!) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
329K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...