Saved

By kellxcim

Nicky is a 13 year old girl living with her brother and grandma. Her life's a mess. She's being picked on in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NEW STORY!!

Chapter 15

634 12 5
By kellxcim

Nicky's POV

"Hey. Wake up." He woke me up. I got up immediately cause I don't want him to hurt me.

"Stay there. They're gonna pick you up later." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your mom and brother." he said. I nodded.

"And sister." he added.

"But I don't have a sister." I said.

He didn't reply, he took his gun then left.

I thought about what he said. My sister is gonna save me? I don't remember having a sister. I only grew up with my brother. But if I have, where is she? With my mom and dad? Does Christian know who she is or where she is?

I walked to the desk, I got my bag then searched for my phone. It's not in here. I guess he took it.

Few seconds later, he came back holding my phone.

"Here, talk to your brother." he said, throwing my phone on the cushion. I catched it before it hits something.

I talked to my brother for a while then he made me end the call.

"What do you want from my brother?" I asked him.

"Money." he said.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"None of your business so shut up." he said.

I kept quiet for a while then someone knocked on the warehouse door. He opened it, revealing Christina and Christian. He ran to me then hold my arm real tight. He's holding a gun in his other hand.

"Mom! Christian!" I shouted.

"Now, give me the money and you'll get her." He commanded.

"Let's do it my way. You throw your gun, you give us Nicky then we'll give you the money." Christian said. He nodded then threw his gun far away from us.

He let go of me, I ran to Christina and Christian.

"Go to the girls outside. Now." Christina whispered to me. I did what she told me to do.

I ran outside. I saw the girls in the van and cops everywhere. I ran to them.

"Oh my gosh Nicky! Thank God you're safe!" Lisa said then hugged me tight.

"Cant. Breathe." I said. The others laughed.

"We missed you so much Nicky." Lauren said then hugged me.

"I missed you too guys." I said then hugged them all.

Suddenly we heard Christian shout.

"Now boys!" He shouted.

The cops started running inside the warehouse. The girls made sure that I'm safe, we rode the van then headed to somewhere not so far from the warehouse.

"Will Christian and Christina be okay?" I asked Lisa.

"They'll be okay Nicz. The cops are there with them." She said the hugged me.

Minutes later I saw Christina and Christian walk out of the warehouse. The cops and the guy were behind them.

"There they are!" I shouted, pointing to where they are.

"I told you they're okay." Lisa said. I hugged her.

Christina and Christian came running to where we are. I hugged them both as soon as they got here.

"Thank you Chris for coming home for me." I said to Christian. He carried me.

"Anything for my little sis." He said then pinched my cheeks.

"Sibling goals!" Dani shouted. We laughed. Christian put me down.

"Thank you mom." I said to Christina then hugged her.

"I love you baby." Christina said.

"I love you too mom." I replied.

We all sat down then Katherine started driving.

I sat down next to Christina, leaning my head on her shoulder. She stroked my hair, I'm getting sleepy. Few seconds later, I'm asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian's POV

We got Nicky back. She's safe. Thank God. Now I need to plan how I'm going to introduce Nicky to Seyanna. I'm going to tell Nicky later that we'll visit someone in the orphanage tomorrow.

I looked at Nicky, she's sleeping in Christina's arms. They're really close. Nicky even call Christina "mom". I guess Christina's taking good care of her and loves her like she's really her baby.

Few minutes later, we're home. I took Nicky from Christina so she won't have a hard time carrying her up the stairs even though I know that Nicky's not heavy. I carried her to her room then went to the living room.

"I guess we're going back home soon." Christina said with a sad tone.

"Not really." I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Things are gonna be complicated tomorrow." I said.

"Huh?" They all said at the same time.

"Meeting here later but you'll know why tomorrow." I said then went to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina's POV

What did Christian just say? We're not leaving this house soon? It's not that I want to leave Nicky, it's just that I'm confused. But we'll know tomorrow so I guess that's fine.

I went to our room. Nicky's sleeping peacefully. I sat beside her. I'm really thankful that she's okay and he didn't hurt her. That guy will never come back for her again. She will be safe from danger.

Nicky suddenly moved, I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey mom." Nicky said.

"Hey sweetie." I said. Nicky got up then sat beside me.

"Thank you for everything that you've done for me." she said then hugged me. I hugged her back.

Few tears slid from my eyes. I wiped them immediately.

"It's nothing sweetie. You know that I love you so much. I'll do anything for you." I said stroking her hair.

"Don't make me fall asleep again." Nicky laughed.

"Okay I won't." I laughed then stopped stroking her hair.

"Let's go downstairs?" I asked Nicky.

"Can we watch cartoons instead?" Nicky asked. She's still a baby, still loves watching cartoons.

"Okay sweetie." I said then turned the tv on.

We're just watchin cartoons then someone knocked on the door.

"Tin, Christina, living room. Now." Christian said then left.

"Tin?" I asked Nicky.

"From Christine. She calls me that sometimes." Nicky said then turned the tv off.

We went to the living room, everybody's there, sitting on the couch and floor.

"We're going to visit someone tomorrow. Tin, you're meeting someone." Christian said.

"Who?" Nicky asked.

"Someone. Be prepared tomorrow." Christian said then went to his room.

"You guys know any of this?" Nicky asked the girls. They shook their heads.

"Oh, you guys can go back to what you're doing. Them MEETING is over." Christian said, walking to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV

Kath asked me to help her bake. We're done so I'm gonna go back to the living room. I'm texting while walking so I'm really not looking at where I'm going. I guess I'm near the living room then suddenly I bumped into someone. My phone went flying into the air, I slipped but he/she caught me. I closed my eyes, I don't know why. I opened it and saw Christian staring at me. I stared at his eyes. I think my two sides are going to fight again.

He's so handsome and cute and everything

He's Nicky's brother. You treat the girl like she's your sister, don't fall in love with her brother.

But what if he's in love with me too?

What if he's not? Then you'll get hurt, you'll feel like the world's ending or whatever.

But he's too cute. I don't care if he doesn't love me.

That's desperate talk Lauren! Wait for him to confess first.

"Lauren." Christian said. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh. Hey.." I said awkwardly while trying to put my feet on the ground.

"Watch at where you're going next time, okay?" He said.

"I will." I said.

"By the way, is your nose okay?" He asked.

"Uhm, yeah." I said.

"Good." Christian said. I smiled then he went to the kitchen.

I went to the living room then looked for my phone. I looked for it everywhere but didn't find it.

"Hey Laur. Here's your phone." Dani handed me my phone.

"Where did you find this?" I asked.

"I saw it flying into the air. I caught it." Dani said.

"Cool. Thanks m8." I said. Dani ran up the stairs to the guest room.

This is weird, everyone's here in the living room a while ago but now it's just me. Kath and Christian are in the kitchen. I went to our room and saw nobody. I guess they're in the guest room. I knocked on the door then walked in.

Everybody's staring at me weirdly. I stood awkwardly at the front of the door.

"What?" I asked.

"We saw what happened." Lisa said with a smirk.

"Everything?" I asked.

"EVERYTHIIIINGGG." Dani said.

"Oh. My phone's fine. Nothing happened to it." I said.

"Your phone is, but you? I saw the way you guys looked into each other's eyes." Dani said.

"Dan stop it. There's a baby here." Christina said covering Nicky's ears. They laughed.

"Excuse me, I'll just bring the baby to her room." Christina brought Nicky to our room.

"So.. Are you in love with Christian?" Dani asked.

"I don't know. But I can't fall in love with him. I'm treating his sister like my sister, there's no way I can fall in love with him." I said.

"And what do you know about love? Let me remind you, you're 17, still a baby." Lisa said.

"I kno-" I got cut off by someone knocking at the door.

"Dinner guys. Also, we have cookies. Lauren and I baked them." Kath said.

I'm so relieved that Kath cut the topic. I'm sure everyone will forget what happened after we finish eating dinner. We all got up then ran down the stairs. Christina and Nicky are walking behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's finally home. She's now safe but things are gonna be complicated. What if Nicky doesn't understand the reason why she didn't knew she has a twin sister? Will she like Seyanna when they meet?

Lauren-Christian moment! I need to think of a ship name real quick haha. Update soon 💙 291 reads. Thank you guys 💙 I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1K 52
Dani's been acting weird and all her sisters have noticed but only Lauren decides to do something about it. She needs to save her baby sister... But...
63.7K 1.8K 36
When Jessie's parents take her from the Cimorellis, what will happen? Will Jessie find her way back where she knows she belongs or will she never ge...
8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...
36.7K 831 23
Danielle J Kleckenberg lived in an orphanage. No, she wasn't an orphan. Her parents abandoned her after her brother's death. She thinks all hope is l...