Cody Simpson? My EX Best Frie...

By CodySimpsonsAngel

"If two past lovers can remain friends, it's either they were never really in love or, still are." *Sequel to... More

Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (2)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (3)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (4)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (5)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (6)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (7)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (8)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (9)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (10)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (12)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (13)
Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (14)

Cody Simpson? My EX Best Friend: Chapter (11)

11.7K 144 42
By CodySimpsonsAngel

"I'm going to miss you so much," I mumbled quietly into Cody's chest.

He smiled sadly and stroked my hair soothingly. "I'll call, text, IM and e-mail you every night."

I pulled away from him slowly and took in his scent one more time before I left.

It was November, which meant several years ago my father died around this season. Every year, my family and I go to Spain for a week as a reunion and memorial.

After many attempts of convincing my mom that Cody should come, her final answer was no because it was a family activity. My mom doesn't seem to understand that one day, Cody will officially be considered part of our family and he'll be able to come with us.

When I didn't say anything and stayed mesmerized into his eyes, Cody began singing softly.

"Baby, it's not just you." Cody sang.

"I know it hurts you too." I finished, kissing his nose.

He smiled and walked me toward my terminal.

I was getting closer in line and I wanted to run toward the end so I would have more time to spend with Cody.

When I turned around, I realized I was the last person on line.

Finally, it was my turn and while the lady was checking my ticket, I turned to Cody.

"Have a safe flight, Angel." Cody murmured against my forehead, leaving a trail toward my lips.

I kissed him passionately as he brought us closer together.

The lady who had scanned my ticket cleared her throat. "Ahem."

Cody and I broke apart from our kiss. "Yes?" we snapped.

The rude woman pointed toward the terminal and I sighed. With out saying anything, Cody pulled me into a quick hug and I walked away, my eyes always on him, inside the terminal.

He waved as our distance started becoming greater. I realized I couldn't see him anymore when I bumped into an older man who was waiting on another line to board the plane.

I placed my over the shoulder bag behind the man and sprinted toward the terminal opening.

The woman was closing the door when I pushed past her. Cody was still standing there, staring sadly at the door. His eyes lit up when they rested on mine.

I looked at the woman and bit my lower lip. "Can I please say goodbye to my boyfriend one last time?" I asked.

The woman shook her head no and was about to pull out her walkeetalkee when I insisted she didn't.

"Look, have you ever been in love before?" I asked in desperation.

The woman was short, plump and had a unibrow. Her roots were in need of color and she didn't look very attractive.

"Alright," I sighed. "Scratch that thought."

Her face looked offended. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "One minute is all I ask for."

The woman shook her head. "You have fifty seconds. Fourty-nine, fourty-eight,"

I ran toward Cody who had his arms wide open. I jumped into his arms and planted his face with kisses.

His arms were on my lower back and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He pulled back and smiled. "I have an amazing girlfriend."

I blushed. "It's crazy but true."

"I can't see myself with nobody but you," he sang.

I giggled and awkwardly made my way out of his embrace.

I walked toward the terminal with my head hung low and turned toward him before I went inside.

"If I don't have fifty messages, twenty missed phone calls and eight new IMs when I land, I'll be very sad." I warned Cody.

He nodded and smiled.

- - -

I smiled at the fourty ninth text notification on my iPhone from Cody.

Cody: how is Spain treating you?

I snapped a picture from my view of Spain in the hotel we were staying in balcony.

In front of me, there were small villages and people roaming the streets happily. The streets were narrow and people used motorcycles and bicycles to get around.

There were water fountain, small shopping centers and fresh bakeries.

I saw all of this from my fantastic view on the balcony.

Cody: wow! you have a gorgeous view

Me: the view would have looked nicer from me lying on your shoulder

Cody: are you ready for a perfect view, then? ;)

Me: wht are you talking about simpson?

Cody: you'll see soon, my love.

I decided to ignore what ever trick Cody had up his sleeve.

Me: you have so many surprises and things hiding in your pocket!

Cody: that's not the only thing i have in my pocket ;)

Me: oh rlly? what else?

Cody: they're small, in a pack and used as protection

Me: sucks that you won't be using them anytime soon, tho :(

Cody: if there's one thing i've learned from justin bieber, it's that i should never say never!

Me: you are such a perv. i'm gonna unpack now. call u 2night?

Cody: yeah, i'm kinda busy too. i love you, gorgeous.

Me: i love you too, lover boy.

I placed my phone on my bed and began unpacking. After I finished, I  changed into yoga pants and a tank top. By the time I finished, it was 6:45 P.M.

Naomi ran into the room and flopped down on my bed.

"Want to play UNO?" She asked.

I nodded and sat down beside her. "Sure."

We began playing the game and two minutes into it, Naomi threw her cards into the air and sighed.

"I can't play with you anymore. You're no where near as good as Tom," she said, shaking her head disappointingly.

I chuckled. "You're no where near my blue-eyed, blond haired, sweet, kind--"

Naomi cut my sentence off shortly. "Get to the point."

I blushed when I realized I was letting my mind ramble on about Cody.

"How about we play Connect Four instead?" I suggested.

Naomi nodded excitedly and reached for her small suitcase which was filled with board games.

She began searching for the game when my stomach started grumbling.

"I forgot to tell you why I came into your room in the first place. Mom ordered pizza and wanted to know if you wanted any." Naomi said.

I skipped downstairs and into the kitchen.

The Hotel's here were like mini houses and very nice.

My mom was sitting at the table alone, eating a slice of pizza.

I grabbed a slice of mushroom pizza on the counter and sat in front of her.

My mom always felt depressed around this season.

"Remember the story you told me about dad? How when he was first diagnosed with cancer, he always told you to stay strong and keep your head up high for him. Several months later after he died, you had me. I'm not trying to call myself special or anything, but please mom, don't be upset. Something good will walk into your life very soon." I reassured her.

By the time I was finished, she had tears in her eyes and hugged me tight. It was the first time in a while that she's ever shown so much emotion.

"I love you Cara."

I smiled. "I love you too, mom."

- - -

After finishing dinner, I skipped up the stairs when I heard Naomi scream.

I quickly pulled a lamp out of the wall and held it in front of me as self defense as I ran into my room.

Naomi was curled into a corner of my bed and staring outside the window.

There was a breeze in my room and I remembered having it closed before I left to go and eat.

Naomi was close to tears and I gave her a signal to be silent. Making my way toward the window, I held the lamp up.

A person wearing all black brought their foot inside the room first, then their arm.

I pushed them out of the window causing them to fall onto the balcony.

I walked into the balcony and smashed the lamp against their leg.

The person's body winced and shot up in pain. Their beanie fell off of their head and that's when the same familiar lock of blond hair showed.

I gasped and fell to my knees infront of him.

"Cody?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded, half happy and half in pain.

"Hey, Angel." He said, trying to play it cool.

I kissed him.

"Babe-"

Another kiss.

"What-"

Another kiss.

"Are, you-"

Kiss.

"Doing-"

Yet, another.

"Here?"

Breathe.

"I came to surprise you." Cody said out of breath.

I smiled at how sweet it sounded. Then I frowned and slapped his chest. "You're not supposed to be here. You're going to get in so much trouble!"

Cody's leg jolted. "Sure, hit the guy who probably has a broken leg."

I looked at his leg and it was bleeding a little.

"I'm so sorry, baby." I said, rushing over to help him..

"I'm so happy I get to see you." He simply responded.

"Even though you're in pain?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Pain?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

I tapped his leg and his shoulders moved up at the sudden contact.

"Oh, right." He said, smiling sheepishly.

I giggled and brought him inside.

- - -

After checking Cody's leg, I realized he had a deep cut which would need stitches.

"Don't tell me it's real bad." Cody said, staring at the cieling.

I wiped a cotton ball over peroxide and pressed it against Cody's womb.

His leg jolted in the air and kicked my face.

"If I wasn't in pain, I'd kiss you and make it better." Cody said softly.

I shook my head and glared at him.

"You're definitely going to need a doctor to check that out." I said.

Cody gasped. "No way!"

Naomi skipped inside the room wearing a white apron and headphones.

"Doctor Dobrev is in session." Naomi piped.

She dropped a small handbag on the bed beside Cody. "This my equipment."

Cody nodded slowly. His phone began vibrating in his back pocket and he pulled it out.

"It's your boyfriend," Cody teased.

Naomi blushed and snatched the phone out of Cody's hand.

"Assistant," she snapped, referring to me, "take care of my patient while I'm gone."

She walked out of the room just as quickly as she came in.

When I was eight years old, I ate blackberries and never had the actual electronic.

"Looks like I've already seen a professional doctor." Cody said.

I shook my head and grinned. "You always need a second doctor's opinion."

I put the white apron over me and my iPod's head phones, a cheap attempt of looking like a real doctor.

I pressed the end of my headphones wire on Cody's heart.

"Any chest pain?" I asked.

Cody shook his head and I moved my "tethescope" lower.

"Any stomach pains?" I asked.

Cody shook his head. I moved lower and placed it on his lower abdominal.

"Any abdominal pain?" I asked.

"I've been experiencing pain lower down." He grunted.

I checked what was lower than his abdominal and smacked him upside his head.

"Hey, you're my doctor. Aren't you supposed to check my area?" He asked, winking.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm your pretend doctor." I reminded him.

He grinned. "So you want to check it out in real life? No one's stopping you!"

Naomi walked inside happily and gave Cody his phone back.

"Aunt Poppy and mom left to go rent a car." Naomi informed us.

I jumped up from the bed. "Lovely! Now I can go and call a real male doctor to check Cody's leg and private area."

Cody moved his hands around frantically, trying to escape.

I took the phone from Naomi and dialed my family in Spain's family doctor.

"Doctor Bones really knows how to touch a person." I said slowly.

Cody's eyes bulged. I smirked and quickly added, "a person's heart."

- - -

"Cody should rest tonight and can walk short distances freely. He will be fully recovered in two days and doesn't need to remove his stitches. They will fall off in three to four weeks by themselves." Dr. Bones told us.

I nodded and led him downstairs. After saying goodbye, I ran upstairs and sat down beside Cody and Naomi.

"Are you hungry, big brother?" Naomi asked.

Cody shook his head. "No, I'm okay but thank you Naomi. By the way, I thought we already went over this. I'm your brother-in-law not your brother." Cody said sarcastically.

Naomi smiled happily.

I snickered. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, Simpson."

"I'm only fast forwarding eight years into the future." Cody shrugged.

I smiled and lay down beside him. He kissed my head and I snuggled into his chest.

"I'm going to go and call Tom now!" Naomi said, stealing Cody's phone.

"You talked to him two hours ago." Cody said, surprised.

"When you really like someone, you're always in the mood to hear their voice." Naomi chirped over her shoulder.

She closed the door behind her and I heard her running downstairs.

"Are you always in the mood to hear my voice?" I asked Cody, batting my eyelashes.

Cody grinned. "Nope."

I pouted and pretended to be offended. "Why not?" I asked.

"Because I don't like you." He simply replied.

I gasped. "Rude!"

Cody chuckled. "I love you."

"That's what I like to hear." I smiles. Cody started shifting positions and lifted his foot off of the couch.

"No way. Doctor's orders." I reminded him.

Cody scoffed. "Since when have I ever listened to the rules? You're dating a bad boy."

I snickered and gently helped him out of the bed.

"Cody, you wouldn't hurt a fly." I said.

He put his arm around me in support and walked toward the balcony.

"I have one time. Once when I was in Texas, there was a fly on my burger. I was going to capture it and let it, uh," Cody stumbled on his words.

"Free?" I finished, grinning.

He blushed and nodded. "Yeah. Then Alli smacked my hand causing me to crush the fly." He mumbled the last part.

"You're such a bad boy." I said sarcastically, helping him lie down on a big beach chair on the balcony.

I sat down beside him and placed a blanket around us.

"How do you like the view of Spain now?" He asked.

I smiled. "I like this right here."

- - -

"Cody Robert Simpson! You take longer in showers than me." I yelled, banging on the bathroom door.

I was holding my towel, clothes, flip flops and a bag full of brushes, combs and clips.

Naomi ran up the steps with a panicked expression on her face. "Mom is coming upstairs!"

My eyes widened and I ran inside the bathroom, closing it softly behind me. I sprites inside the shower and covered Cody's mouth in time.

"Sweetheart, are you showering?" she asked.

"Yeah mom. Did you need anything?"

"I guess I'll talk to you when you're done." She said over the shower curtain.

To make myself look more believable, I said "Oh, mom, can you pass me the shampoo bottle?"

I heard her opening a cabinet and she pulled the curtain a little. Cody jumped backward, causing my moms hand to brush against his leg.

I took the bottle away from her quickly. "Thanks, mom." I mumbled.

Her hand stayed against Cody's leg. "Um, Cara. Don't forget to shave, sweetheart."

Cody blushed and I giggled. "Thanks mom!" I groaned.

I heard the door close and stayed still.

My eyes were closed and I wasn't looking at Cody.

He coughed awkwardly and I opened my eyes, stepping out of the shower.

"Take notes, Simpson. That is as close as you're ever going to get to second base for awhile." I reminded him.

Cody whined and I giggled, fixing my now wet hair.

After Cody was finished, he tip-toed back into the bedroom to change.

I took a nice, hot shower and changed into a pair of shorts, a beige colored pullover with a triple knotted scarf and beige knit Toms.

Naomi told me my mom was grocery shopping for the hotel room and I skipped into my bedroom feeling carefree.

"Where's your mom?" Cody asked curiously.

"Grocery shopping, which will turn into actual shopping and give us a lot of alone time." I grinned.

Cody pulled me onto his lap and kissed my cheek.

"That I don't plan on spending in here," I added.

Cody groaned and pulled away. "How are we going to get to enjoy the city with my stitched up leg?"

I smirked and stood up. "Hop to me, bay-beh!"

- - -

After my cousins came over, Cody and I sneaked out of the suite window and onto the balcony. We dropped three stories down onto a sign for a pizza palace and jumped onto a small pole. We slid down the rest of the way.

"Do you think I'm a bad boy now?" Cody asked mischievously.

"Ask me in ten years." I yawned, following him out of the block.

I didn't know where we were going, but Cody led me to a dead end. At the end of the street was a parked motorcycle.

Cody jumped inside and zipped up his leather jacket. He held a helmet out and I took it cautiously.

"This is yours?" I asked, shocked.

Cody grinned. "I rented it. How else do you think I got to your suite?" He asked.

I shrugged and sat behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"This is über cool. In Spain, you can legally drive a motorcycle when you're fifteen!" Cody said.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "You're 14, though." I reminded him.

Cody shrugged. "Do you think I'm a bad boy now?" He asked, smirking.

I laughed. "You're seven years closer."

"Awesome!" with that, he started the breaks and began driving out of the small pueblo.

We passed shops, houses, beaches and more.

Cody stopped infront of a large, crooked building with steps running on the other side.

In front of it was a small ice cream stand and we decided to eat.

It was their first day opening and everything was for free.

"I'll take a rainbow cake batter, please." I asked.

"Can I have a plain vanilla cone please? Oh, and uh, hold the sprinkles because the only sugar I'm getting is from my girl." He said, winking.

I leaned over the counter and stared at the lady. "In that case, he'll need extra sprinkles, fudge and you can throw in a cherry topping somewhere there, too."

Cody pretended to be offended and I laughed, walking outside.

He led me to the stairs of the big crooked building and I was careful not to fall.

The twenty minute walk was worth it because in the end, there was a beautiful view in front of us.

I sat down beside Cody and rested my head on his shoulder.

We enjoyed our ice cream peacefully at the magnificent view of a small, waterfall on a rocky mountain.

It was dark by now. I looked up to see sprinkles on the corner of Cody's mouth.

He noticed and began laughing nervously. "I couldn't resist?"

He leaned down and kissed me, the sprinkles wiping off on my mouth.

"I couldn't resist." He said, smirking.

I giggled and we finished our ice creams. After we were done, I was expecting to go back into the hotel but had a big surprise coming my way.

Cody took off his shirt and left on his shorts. He got into diving position and I pulled him back.

"Are you crazy? That's like fifteen feet!"

"I know." He said, smiling.

I didn't question it any further and looked at him. He was a swimmer and I trusted he was making good judgement.

He pushed me back softly so I wouldn't fall off of the cliff and jumped.

As soon as he jumped, I rolled over to the side of the cliff and watched him.

He thankfully landed perfect and popped out of the water.

"That's a ten!" I yelled, giving him a thumbs up.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around himself instantly, shivering.

I gasped and ran down the stairs out of the building, realizing how cold the water must be.

I looked inside the building for any clothing I could use and decided on a big poncho. The building was a museum and the poncho was covering a cave man.

I ran back outside to find Cody swimming toward the edge of the water.

I pulled my hand out and he took it, gliding toward me.

He got out of the water and wrapped his arms around me instinctively.

I winced at how cold he was but decided to ignore it. I sat down and wrapped the blanket around us as an attempt to keep him warm.

"The stitches came out four weeks earlier." Cody mumbled against my skin.

I chuckled.

"You know, if you're trying to keep me warm, I need as much body heat as I can take. I think I'd be warmer if your shirt wasn't on--"

I cut him off shorty. "Nice try."

He sighed and kissed my forehead. "Fine."

I giggled and we sat in a comfortable silence.

I nudged him.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I think you're totally a bad boy now."

*~*~*~*~*

LOL how cute! Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, add this story to your Library and do what ever floats your boat =)

HCHC,

hugs and Cody!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 119 19
Sky and Cody had been best friends forever but one kiss could change all that. Will they become more than friends? Is there friendship over when he m...
46.9K 410 15
"The life we chose we're never together.Never together,but always and forever." Sequel to I Don't Like You,Cody Simpson.
62 3 16
Mackenzie got a job, as a babysitter for the Walkers, she has know clue that one the boys she goes to school with, is one of this kids she "has" to w...
2K 126 10
"Our love will have a happy ending in another universe " Things are different in an alternative universe, Jeff accepts the forced marriage proposal...