My Sisters Girl (StudxStud)

By Jessica2pretty

Read to find out ❤️. More

❤️Sha'Kayzha❤️
One week
Don't ..
Look where we are now
Truth or dare Pt 2
What did you do?
What did you do ? Pt. 2
Im sorry
Fw it .❤
Author's Note✔️
New story

Truth or Dare Pt. 1

1.7K 81 8
By Jessica2pretty

Kayzha's P.O.V

"You what?..." I widened my eyes. I was shocked Aidden just told me that. "You kidding right?"
I asked smiling . He shock his head in disagreement.
"I like you Kay.." My smile slowly turned to a straight face. "Aidden you know I only like pussy. And you in the middle of transitioning to a guy."

"I know but I fel-" I quickly cut him off. "No Aidden your my home boy and that's it I would never date you." I quickly felt bad after that came out my mouth. Aidden looked down and just walked away.

I sighed loudly. "Aidden where are you going I brought you here ?!" I yelled so he could hear me.
"I'll walk bye Kayzha." I jogged towards him getting infront of him. "Wait wait wait stop I'm sorry Aidden." I grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"Nah Kay it's fine I get it im a trans so you don't wanna give me a chance it's fine." Aidden said yanking his arms from me. I sighed again to show him I was getting mad. I jogged after him again wrapping my arms around him. "Aidden stop please you know I didn't mean that of course I'll give you a chance." I looked up at Aidden and realized that I made him cry. I felt so bad I really should think about what I say before I say it.

"Nah Kay it's fine ion wanna chance cause I have no time to get hurt." I glared at him irritated. "Are we still buds ?" She nodded and walked away from me.
"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I walked the other direction running out the mall. I ran out in the parking lot and almost got hit. I kept going ignoring the car beeping its horn getting in my car.

Abby's P.O.V

Kayla had been gone for about 30 minutes now I was bored outta my mind so I decided to call a few friends over.

I texted my Bestfriends in the world my A1'Day ones my ride or dies 😂 yeah y'all get it.

Daddy Abby 🤔💦: Niqueeeeee come over to Kayla's??

Domoniquee💖😍: ummmmm Ight Bet👌🏼

Daddy Abby🤔💦: vaneeeee come to Kayla's? Squadover tonight ?

Redddvanee❤️😘: yeah he'll yeah we ain't did this in a while I'll be there.

Daddy Abby 🤔💦: Jay Jay squadover at Kayla's no questions asked get yo ass over here fam 😌

Jayyyy😏💖: Ight fam

Daddy Abby🤔💦: Niyahhhh squadover at Kayla's house get over here now!

Niii🖕🏼❤️: alright lemme shower.

I got up and put all the snacks out and getting covers and shit redecorating the living room. I blew I few balloons up to make it look like a party was going on. 5 minutes later the doorbell rang. I jogged to the door peeking outside to see Dominique. I opened the door and she dropped her shit and jumped on me hugging me tightly. "I MISSED YOU FUCKER!!" She laughed jumping down looking at the little fort I made.

"Awe this looks good!" She immediately climbed in dropping her stuff . "Where's everyone ?" She asked playing this a little ballon. I shrugged my shoulder bringing 4 boxes of pizza out with drinks sitting them to the side.

*ring ring ringggggg*

I got up walking to the door there was Vanessa (girl with the read hair) and Niyah. "Come in come in" I said moving to the side laughing.

Kayzha's P.O.V

I finally made it home after chasing Aidden with the car and forcing him to get in the car. It was almost eight when I made it home. I pulled up in the drive way and Seen four cars parked in front of the house. Kayla's probably Finna have a party or something.

I walked in the house and seen 5 girls in a fort laughing and shit. "Abby where's Kayla?" I asked being calm with the girl . "She at work ." Abby said climbing outta the fort. I immediately froze. She has on basketball shorts with a sport bra and goddamn the girl had abs fo- wait wtf am I saying she a stud. "Umm Kay?" I snapped outta my daze. "What huh?"

"You wanna chill with us??"

"Ummm I don't think that's the best idea?"

"I don't care. Go put some comfortable clothes on and get your ass back down here!" I laughed jogging up stairs and doing as I was told.

20 minutes later

I hopped out the shower and put on lotion and all my smell goods leaving my wet hair down. "KAYZHA!!"

"WHAT!?"

"HURRY UP!!"

"OKAY GODDAMN!"

I went to my closet and decided to put on my adidas joggers on with a plain white t-shirt and some black socks. I jogged downstairs climbing in the fort. "Finally Vanessa done went to the storeand came back and you still was in the shower."

"My bad I had to shower but what she buy ?" Everyone smirked as if they was about to attack me on three.

"Patron." I just shook my head I hope they wasn't expecting me to drink I had never drank in my life.

"Alright everyone in a circle we Finna play truth or dare." The red headed girl said. Then the blonde headed girl came back with come plastic read cups. Abby started the truth or dares off.

"Kayzha truth or dare?" Abby asked me .

"Ummm dare." She smirked and looked at the two studs.

"I dare you to give Jay a hickey." I looked at her confused I didn't know who tf Jay was. The pointed at Jay and Jay just sat there. Wtf did I just get myself into.

------------------------------

I'm sorry I ain't been updating Been hella busy it's testing season 🙄 but much love ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 29.4K 52
- Ahh...abim gelicek yapamayız.. Üstümdekileri delice yırtarak çıkardı. - Abini boş ver gece. Bugün gelmeyecek güzelim Erkekliğini boxer'ından çıkar...
298K 16.6K 58
Hadi ama nerden bilebilirdim ki okulun ilk gününden müdürün oğluna tekme atıcağımı!
1.1M 50.2K 60
Aile problemleri yüzünden evden kaçmış ve kendi ayakları üzerinde durmaya çalışan, aynı zamanda sinir hastası olan Pare, ucuza gelsin diye ikinci el...
552K 4.8K 20
"Bakışlarındaki isteğe daha fazla dayanamadım, ama bakışlarından çok altındaki asıl harikanın ıslak ve muhtaç isteğine dayanamadım." "Konuşmak yerin...