The Life Of A Spy (a One Dire...

Von Book_Lover0001

Mia is not who everyone thinks she is, she loves her life. She ran away from home at a young age, her parents... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 13

863 27 6
Von Book_Lover0001

Chapter 13 

When I woke up my wrists were sore but other then that all I had was the familiar killer head ache at the back of my head. Everything around me was black but I knew it was the room, not me. I could tell I'd been drugged by how slowly my brain was moving. 

The only thing I could see through the blackness was 6 other lumps of darkness. I kind of crawled over them but it took awhile. Once I got there I knew who they were. I went straight for Malcolm, they all had their eyes and mouths covered so they couldn't do much. Everyone was still asleep, Malcolm and I had been tied the same but the boys had their hands tied behind their backs. They probably thought we were less of a threat. That meant they didn't know. 

I moved forwards to the boys and made it so they could all hear and speak, I would wait till they woke up to untie their hands. Just then Harry started to move, I decided to help him. I moved closer to him and shook him awake. Even in the darkness I could see his eyes open. 

"Where are we?" he asked me.  

"In a dark room, that's all that I know. We need to get out though so help me wake everyone up," I told him. I saw him nod and we started to move between the guys, I woke Liam and Zayn and Harry woke up Louis and Niall. I finally moved onto Malcolm, shaking him gently. His eyes fluttered open in the darkness. We had moved into a small circle. 

"Is everyone okay?" I asked. After a moment of waiting Louis was the one to answer. 

"Who are you? Cause you're definitely not Charlotte," he said with a grim feature. I sighed, I guess they had to learn some time. 

"I'm the person that's going to end up saving your lives. That's all you need to know about me but if you see anyone else in here I'm Charlotte," I said with a glare.  

"Well I for one trust her," Malcolm said. 

"You're probably just like her," Liam said. 

"Well I for one trust them both, wether I know their real names of not," Niall interrupted. Everyone stared at him except for Malcolm and I. 

"You knew along, didn't you?" Liam asked. Niall nodded, something barely noticeable in the darkness of the room. Harry cut in before anyone else could say anything. 

"I knew too," he said. I turned to him then snapped back to Niall. 

"I thought you said wouldn't tell anyone," I said in a disappointed voice. 

"I did but he was going to tell everyone and they'd believe him more then me, he said that if I told him then he wouldn't tell," Niall explained. I nodded in understanding, I fully understood what he did and I would have done it too if I'd been in his place. I turned to everyone else. 

"I know you guys don't really know my brother and I but you have to trust us, if you do then we'll both get out of here safely." 

"You two are brother and sister?" Louis asked. 

"Yes, the first time I ever saw him was in LA in Starbucks. That is why I was totally pissed off at you the other day," I explained. I guess he deserved to know that too. 

"Not to mention it was your 18th birthday," Malcolm said. Everyone but Niall gasped. 

"You're 18?" Liam asked. 

"Yes, I'm very small for my age which made me perfect for this assignment. I hated almost every moment of it though considering I hate your band and music, I have met you before you know," I told them. It took a few minutes to start thinking about it so I gave them another hint. "You guys ruined my life not to long ago." That seemed to give them the head start they needed, it wasn't really that hard actually. 

"That's why you could flip Niall so easily," Liam thought out loud. I smiled at the memories of flipping the guys to the ground. 

"Wait just a minute, does anyone else find it odd that Zayn isn't speaking in this conversation?" Niall asked randomly. 

"I'll check on him, since I'm probably the only one here that exceptionally skilled at first aid. If I wanted to I have enough skill in the field to be a doctor," I explained before I crawled over to Zayn. I shook him but he only groaned, I took my hand and slapped him at full power. He opened his eyes but barely. 

"Side, hurt, help, please," was all he managed to moan out before passing out again. He was definitely injured and he'd said his side hurt so that was probably the source of his injury. I checked his one side and found it to be warm and sticky. 

I ripped off two large stripes off a blanket I'd found earlier in a corner, I lifted his shirt up carefully to reveal his injury. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the same corner and poured it onto his cut, wiping it out with the one blanket strip. After it was cleaned out I took the second strip and wrapped it around his midsection, covering the cut easily. I rolled his shirt down once again. 

"He won't lose any more blood but he lost a lot of blood earlier so he might not wake up for a while," I explained to the guys. 

"One of the idiots must have cut him on the way in," Liam said. I nodded. Zayn began to sit up, I moved over to him quickly to brace him. He took the help gratefully.  

"What did I miss?" he croaked. I passed him the half emptied water bottle and he took it gratefully, he drank it all before the guys had finished explaining. When they finished he decided to ask another question. "So what's your real name?" I hesitated but then realized something, I didn't want to continue my lying life. For now I'd have a break from it. 

"Elizabeth," I said only just loud enough for them to hear. 

"Then I guess this is yours," Zayn said. He reached into his pocket before putting something cold into my hand. I raised it up to my eyes so I could see what it was. It was the charm bracelet that Malcolm had gotten me. "It fell on my head when I was under the Eifel tower, I only kept it because I thought I would find the owner." 

"Thank you so much, this means so much to me. But how did you know it was mine?" I asked him. I carefully put the bracelet on around my wrist. 

"It says Elizabeth on the inside part," he said. I smiled and was about to respond when some on interrupted me. 

"So are you done with the small talk yet and ready to tell us where you are?" asked Walters voice, I felt my ear and noticed the communicator was still in. I was more then happy right now, I thought they would have checked us but they must have been really stupid there. 

"You are such a life saver, can you track me from the gadget?" I asked him. Everyone look at me weirdly but I ignored them. 

"34 and Jenna are trying but we don't know how long it's going to take them. Until then keep everyone with you safe, you can do it, Elizabeth." 

"I'll try but tell them to be as quick as possible." 

"Who are you talking to?" Harry asked. I smiled at him. 

"Just the people that are going to save us. I think we should get some rest though, one person will keep watch every hour or so. Some one come here first though," I said. Louis came first and I carefully untied his wrists. They were free in a minute. I moved onto Malcolm and Louis went onto Harry. In a few minutes everyone was free. "I'll take the first watch." 

"I'll go next," Malcolm offered. I nodded. 

"Maybe we should explore the room first, Zayn you can stay where you are." Everyone else got up carefully and went as far to every side as they could. It was a fair sized room with a locked door and a bit of supplies in a corner including a few blankets and fold out mattresses. Everyone was now laying on those except for me, I was pacing the room in worry when I thought of something.  

Off of memory I walked back to the place that I woke up and tried my best to find my purse. After a few minutes I actually felt it. I felt it and found the clip to open it, I opened it carefully and found my phone safely inside. I pressed the power button and was happy when it turned on, it had half battery but my 4G was still working. 

I turned on the location which I knew was dangerous but had to risk it, while waiting I checked the time. It was 6a.m. They definitely drugged us a lot. When the location finally turned on I was surprised. 

Brooklyn. 

I hated Brooklyn, knowing these people though meant they would go as far away from their last location as was safe.  

"We're in Brooklyn," I said simply. To most people it would appear as though I was talking to myself but I was hoping that some one would respond over the communicator. 

"How do you know?" asked Jenna. I saw a few people twitch in the corner but I ignored it. 

"They didn't take my purse away and I had my phone in there, I checked the location and that's what it said," I explained. I heard some shuffling in the background. 

"Well at least we know where to look for you," Walters' voice said happily. 

"The search party's are coming out as soon as they're organized, so some time around 8. Do you have a location?" asked 34 suddenly. I looked back onto my phone. 

"Yeah, I'll text you all a screen shot of the location," I promised. I did so at an amazingly quick speed. 

"Okay, we'll get the search people out there ASAP," Jenna confirmed. 

"Thanks," I said. I turned my phone off and put it back, I pulled out one of my better gadgets. It told me how many people were in the building by using there body heat. I put the numbers in for the building and a number popped up that scared me.  

I looked at the dots and found 2 in a small room, more hostages. Other then that there were only 13 dots that I expected to be the ex-spies men and 5 in a room off in another room. After a few minutes of debating I decided not to tell everyone about the search party. I also wouldn't tell them about my gadgets, I knew Malcolm would be depressed about who I assume to be our parents being here. 

I left the gadget on but put everything back in my purse which I hid under one of the extra fold out mattresses. I sat there for what seemed like days but it was really only 2 hours, I didn't want to have to wake Malcolm. I looked down at the tracker and found that the 2 dots I assumed to be my parents were moving towards us, no escort.  

That meant they were escaping. 

I moved towards everyone else and started to shake Malcolm.  

"Help me wake everyone." We each started to move from person to person until everyone was awake, I pulled my purse out and kept it beside me when I looked at the tracker. The 2 dots were just outside the room when I heard a knock. I moved to the door. "Who's there?" 

"Who's in there?" my mothers voice responded. I smiled, I hadn't heard her voice since I was 4. 

"Malcolm's in here with me so please try and get this door open," I pleaded to her. After a moment the door opened, I saw my parents and I couldn't resist. I jumped forward and gave them both a huge hug, I was pushed off a second later by my father. 

"Who are you?" he demanded. I almost told him but I decided on telling them later. It wasn't safe while we were still there. 

"I'm Charlotte, Louis sister. You have to trust me right now, Malcolm and I can help with the escape," I told them. He shook his head when he saw the boys. 

"You can come with us but just stay out of the way." I nodded and pushed the boys and Malcolm in front of me. I took up the rear defence. 

"The search party is coming in so you should be safe to leave," 34 said. 

"My parents kind of just saved us so we'll probably meet up with them soon," I said, 7 heads swiveled back to face me and after a minute of confusion Malcolm turned back too. 

"These are your parents?" Niall asked. I nodded. 

"Just keep moving, if these people find out who I am I'm dead. The search party's just coming in now." Everyone took my advice and kept moving. After a few minutes we were passing by the room that had the 5 dots, the ex-spies. I stopped dead in my tracks. "You guys keep going, I have some unfinished business to attend to." 

I was about to open the door when a heavy hand rested on my shoulder. 

"If you're going to finish this then at least let them see their nightmare," my father said to me. I smiled and pulled out the remover for my face make up. I opened it and rubbed it into my face, seconds later my real face was back. I reached my hand to one of my right hand teeth and broke the voice changer. 

"They're going to regret everything they did to hurt me and my family," I said quietly to myself. "Get everyone out of here, you should meet the search party soon if you're lucky." 

"Elizabeth sweety, your father and I love you very much. We believe in you," my mother told me. I smiled before I turned back to the door. I pulled it open to reveal the 5 people of my nightmares, Gale File, Kyle Myles, Lily Peril, Kelly Spike and Scarlet Warden. They are the people I plan to kill. 

"So, little Elizabeth, you've finally come back to us. I think we have some unfinished business with you. I guess it's only fair to let you know that your little search party won't be here for a while, we have quite a few on the inside," Kyle smirked. I frowned, this could be the end of my family. I needed my pay back for all they did to me, I needed them gone.  

"No one would ever go robe, they're all loyal to death." I reached into the folds of the skirt and held a firm grasp on my pocket knife, small but effective. I flicked it open so I was ready. 

"No? How's agent 034 been lately? I hear he's interested in getting out of the spying business, too much dedication for him," Scarlet perked up. I glared, how could he do this to me? 

"It doesn't matter, I can get out of here without him. I'm better trained now then I was before," I told her with a smirk.  

I was done with talking.

I'm sad that no one has been commenting but since the reads have gone through the roof for me I decided to be nice and update this one. I have been super busy working on some other new fan fictions and my ideas refuse to stop for me.

Please comment your thoughts on everything, I love to hear them. Thanks for reading this by the way, it means a lot to have so many reads on this story.

Vote if you like the chapter.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!

You follow me I follow you!

~Kat:)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
13.1K 216 29
{NOTE: I WROTE THIS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PARTS WHERE I WAS CRAP AT WRITING AT THIS POINT AND HOW EVERYTHING IS VERY MELODRAMATI...
1.8K 20 32
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. It's why I left the small town where I grew up and vowed never to return. I'm no lon...
382K 7.4K 43
••Completed•• She got bullied by them nearly everyday. They were ten, carefree, self conceited, judgmental popular boys at school who didn't care ab...