Faking In Love [bxb]

By revolution_starter

Amir's always been the man with a plan. Efficient and always prepared, he didn't even flinch (much) when his... More

copyright
1. The Great Sandwich Betrayal
2. How To Propose, Sandra Bullock Style
3. Tinker, Tinder
4. A Lesson On Hooking Up In The Office
5. Owning First Class And Other World Domination Techniques
6. Coming From A Place Of Heartbreak
7. Farsi Is The New French (i)
8. Farsi Is The New French (ii)
9. When the Sugar Thief Comes A Creeping...
10. Of Abs and Men

summary

10.7K 450 60
By revolution_starter

  Amir's always been the man with a plan. 

 Efficient and always prepared, he didn't even flinch (much) when his college best friend Sebastian asked him to pretend that they were engaged so that his liberally insane grandfather would let him get a share of the inheritance. 

 He's got a fool-proof game plan on how to prove to Sebastian's family that they two of them are ridiculously in love. 

 But what he didn't anticipate was Sebastian's older brother Kiernan stepping into the picture.Now there's a chance that all his carefully prepared plans might go to shit........  

I honestly need to stop writing new stories all the time but it's an addiction. 

Hopefully you all get addicted along with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 2.9K 32
ROMANCE Clark, an eclectic bookstore owner, is choosing to take up some night classes to brush up on his Spanish in the hope it will broaden his hori...
328K 16.3K 97
"From now on, you're Zan Lorenzo." "My dear husband, why am I the one taking your last name?" Lorenzo asked while pulling his hand away. "You're mine...
3M 135K 28
"And who in the hell are you?" "I...I'm y-your q-queen..." ... Or where, a sweet boy Louis is marked to be married off to the prince of his country f...
5.7M 201K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...