SpuppyStephanie and SlyFoxNin...

By JinxWrites

Update More

SpuppyStephanie!!! (SCManex and ImmortalFox)
Chapter 2: I want to get to know you.
Chapter 3: The meeting...
Chapter 4: new day
Chapter 6: Unwanted Confessions
Update
Chapter 8: Confesions
Update!

Chapter 5: Pretty...

391 13 5
By JinxWrites

Authors note: Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted a new chapter last Friday and Saturday. I was on a 2 day road trip with my class mates and well I was having to much fun I forgot to post a new chapter...hehe anyways here's a new chapter for ya!

-------------------

Stephanie's P.O.V

I put on a pair of fresh clean clothes, a nuke blue hoddie and a black skinny jean with my infamous black converse with sharpie markings scribbled on them. I brushed my hair even though I really don't need to since its practically wavy so it falls perfectly where I want it too. I grabbed a necklace that Jose gave me for my birthday, it was the wings of freedom from the recon corps in Attack on titan which is one of my favorite series. I walked out of the room straightening my clothes and headed downstairs. Everyone was already dressed and ready to go.

I took a glance at all the girls. Their so pretty, their all so tall and naturally curvy and so feminine unlike me. I lack of hight and curves plus if you added the fact that I hated wearing girly-girly things. I feel awkward right now...

"You're going looking like that?!" Nina shouted.

"Y-yes why?!"

"No offense but you look like a boy in those clothes Steph!"

"B-but I don't have anything e-else to wear..."

"I think she looks cute." Kevin cut in. He smiled sweatily at me, gosh that smile, I looked away before he could even see me blush.

"Guys come on we don't have time for this, she looks fine." Shayla said kind of pissed.

"No she doesn't!" Nina said grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. She pulled me into one of the rooms of the house, this room was painted purple with posters of games and many rock bands hanging everywhere with glitter plastered everywhere on the wall, it was like a disco ball in Nina's room. She rummaged around in her closet leaving a pile of clothes on the floor still searching what she was looking for. She pulled out a short tight sleeveless white lace dress with silver converse that looked brand new.

"Here put on this, we forgot to mention that after the movies were going to a party."

"But I'll look like a striper with that on!"

"Oh stop being such a nun and put it on!" I did as she said and took off my previous clothes and exchange them for the ones that Nina gave me. The dress was a little over my knees, I feel so exposed.

"Your so lucky to have a flat chest, I could never pull of wearing that dressed which by the way it suites you with your red hair and tanned skin."

"If this is how short it is on me then how short is it to you?!"

"It's like a shirt." Unlike the rest of the girls, Nina is pretty tall besides Shayla. "Okay sit here while I put some make-up on you." She grabbed a bag filled with things many things. She applied some blush and lip-stick and a little bit of eye liner. "Done!" I looked at the mirror. I gasped.

"What, to much?"

"No, it's perfect." I looked like a really elegant girl. I feel pretty.

"Okay let's go, everyone must be pissed that we took like 30 minutes on this."

We went downstairs everyone still waiting. "Finally!" Aleks shouted. "You're finally done!"

"Stop your bitching Aleks!" Nina scowled.

"Wow you look cute." Aleks said moving his gaze towards me.

"Cute?! Bitch I worked hard on her, she's more then cute she's beautiful!" I blushed at Nina's words. Kevin was looking at me from the front door, he was looking at me strangely. Was he...was he blushing? We got interrupted by Jordan.

"I agree as well but we have to go, we already missed the movie so we're going to have to go to the party at Monica's house, let's go," he's really strict. Everyone headed out and started walking towards east. It took us a 30 minute walk from the creature hub to who ever was Monica's house. There where a few cars outside and some people too, having conversations with one another. We walked into the house. A girl with black long straight hair and a pretty smile came towards us, she hugged Jordan and pecked him on the mouth. I'm guessing that's Koots girlfriend. She waved at all of us saying hello. A few moments later we all spliced up.

I didn't really knew any of the people here but oh well, might as well be social for once I mean what am I going to do?

"Hey there cutie." A guy with brown hair and light blue eyes made his way to me.

"Uh hi..." I said shyly.

"Hey the names Adam, what brings you to the party?" His eyes are so hypnotic.

"I - um- well, I came with some friends."

"Where are they?"

"They must of splinted up."

"Some friends they are huh." He smirked.

"Well I should um go..."

"Hey come on, stay and chat a little."

"Well I guess I could." I scratched the back of my head. We talked for what seems like an hour. This guy was pretty funny I had to admit.

"How about we ditch your friends and go to my place?"

"Well my cousin Jose told me that I shouldn't go with boys alone to their house." I blushed for saying that idiotic thing.

"Well he's not here is he?" He said putting one hand on my thighs. I felt like screaming.

"N-no-"

"Then let's go." He cut me off grabbing my arm. We were almost out the door, I wanted to scream for help but I was into too much shock to do it.

"Hey!" A voice shouted, Kevin. "Let her go!" He said with so much rage in his voice.

"Who are you?"

"Her boyfriend!" He shouted, I couldn't believe what he said.

"Oh geez sorry man!" He let go of my arm quickly. I don't know why but I ran towards Kevin and I wrapped both of my arms around him. He did the same but in a more protective way.

"Yeah it's okay..." He said politely even though his voice sounded poisonous right now, like if he was a snake prepared to strike you with his fangs. The guy left.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me softly.

"Y-yeah." I felt like tears were running down my eyes. Truth be told I wasn't okay, I was nearly almost taken to some strangers house without knowing what they might do. Nina came to us with Ze right at her heals making their way threw the big crowed of people, they looked worry. Nina hugged me tightly.

"Steph I'm glad you're okay, I thought I lost you in this big crowed!"

"I'm okay."

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes!" I shouted getting a couple of glances towards us.

"O-okay..." She looked a little embarrassed.

"It's okay I'm alright..."

"Hey uh Nina, Ze, me and Steph want some alone time."

Nina looked mad. "Why?" She said sternly.

"To get to know each other..." He's lying, I can tell. We went upstairs into a room leaving Nina and Ze behind. He looked the door and opened a window climbing out to the roof I just followed.

"Why are we here?"

"Your not okay Stephanie..."

"I-uh..."

"You were scared weren't you?"

Tears went down my eyes again.

"...yes." I whispered, what was I supposed to say.

"It's okay..." He said grabbing me before my knees gave out and I gave a big yelp crying into his chest.

"Hey!" I heard a shout from downstairs, it was Nina.

"Don't you think that getting to know each other on the roof a little dangerous!" She looked pissed.

"We'll be down in a minute!" Kevin shouted back at her. He looked me dead in the eyes "We should probably go..."

"Yeah...oh and Kevin."

"Hmm" smack , I smacked him in the face he looked surprised. "What was that for!"

"For telling people that you're my boyfriend when you're really not!" He smirked giving a laugh.

"I guess I did get carried away with that..."

We just laughed and went downstairs and headed to the house. It was already 6 p.m when we got there and all of us we're already comfortable in our house clothing, shorts and tee's. Me and Nina we're in her room looking at her clothes and talking about what to wear or not.

"How about this?" She said holding up a ripped shirt with a miny-skirt.

"No, too sluty."

"Aww I thought it was cute." She said sitting on the bed next to me.

I giggled. "Hey Nina?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you like Kevin?"

She slapped me in the face harshly. Pain was coursing threw my right check right now...

----------------------

Authors Note: And there's the cliff hanger ;D anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter because this one is my favorite right until now. See you guys later ;3 <3 by the way I have a tumblr now, it's called Bloody Rager (Banana) I'll post a link later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
173K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC