Qadr-They were destined to be...

By butterflies512

(Highest #4 in spiritual on 20th April 2017) It's a romantic love story of a muslim girl, humaira who always... More

Introduction
Tech Fest
who is he?
Destiny
Power of Isthikara
Allah is the best planner!
Internals!!!
Meeting
new beginning
promises
The proposal
The wedding date
complications
Cheese filled apology!
The turning point
never ending phone calls!
Unexpected!
Bengaluruuuuu! !
Dreams revealed!
craziness to the power infinity
this is how it all started!
Bridal shower
Bride and The Bridesmaid
Nikah
In zee's pov
Author's Note
First date
IMO
back to class
The dark night
Author's Note
Reception
Life After Marriage
honeymoon
honeymoon - part 2
Universal Studios
Authors Note
The Airport Mess
authors note
semester exams
panick
chapter43
unexpected
The end
one year of togetherness
Epilogue
Cast

Long drive

5.8K 409 18
By butterflies512

"Actions are but by intentions"

'Umar b. al-Khattab narrated that the Prophet (S) said: Deeds are [a result] only of the intentions [of the actor], and an individual is [rewarded] only according to that which he intends. Therefore, whosoever has emigrated for the sake of Allah and His messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His messenger. Whosoever emigrated for the sake of worldly gain, or a woman [whom he desires] to marry, then his emigration is for the sake of that which [moved him] to emigrate." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.
-----------------------------------------------------------

zee's pov:

This is the feeling I always longed for. Its so good to have her by my side. I still can't imagine how beautiful it's going to get after reception. Her mere smile which reaches her eyes,feeds  my heart with sheer joy.
feeds?!damn

"Did you have breakfast ,sunshine?"

"uh-no"

"okay!woodlands ,vrindaavan ,janata or shree ratnam?"

"what?!no !I don't want to have breakfast!we are already getting late !perhaps these hotels will only serve idli vada and I don't want either of them. "

"Are you kidding me ?I am not letting you go to college on empty stomach"

"Let's go to vrundaavan cuz it's on the way"

As we arrived at the hotel,since it was a drive in ,I honked signalling the waiter to take the order. He came to us, and told the menu in a sing-song manner.
idli vada sheera upma buns masala dosa rava dosa tuppa

I looked at her with a smirk because the menu was rather long than she expected it to be.
"so ,your highness what would like to have for breakfast?"

"buns"

"Give me two Cups of tea and 1 plate buns"
As the waiter left ,I took some time to study her features. she had small,Cole black orbs which turned dark brown because of the sunlight. Her complexion was on the fairer side ,but not too fair,a little warm tone . she had a 😏 smile ,at the moment because she realised I'm staring at her?yes ,she did!

"Are you seeing me for the first time?"

"well, this is the only time I get to see you,so absorbing the most I can. This face is the first thing I want to see when I wake up and the last thing before I doze off ,but I'm managing that through IMO until the reception. Now when your in front of me,all I want to do is just keep looking at you, it gives me peace."

I had to confess ,how much I miss her presence at home . She responded with a smile where her eyes did the talking.

"So,How do you feel Mrs. Humaira?"

"what do you mean?"

"You know it's your first day in college  after nikah,people might tease you and lecturers might screw you !so all set?"

"Ummm yes? "

"nervous?"

"No zeee!!!"

"tad bit nervous?"

"Not at all !"

"common sweetheart, I mean that's how it is !you missed classes,labs and there'll be tons of assignments interna..."

"I am still not nervous zee"

"Damn! why not though?"

"The utmost they can do is school the same old lecture about coping with the subjects ,not to miss anymore classes and all that crap. They can't eat me raw ,right?so chilll!!!"

"well I don't know about the chilling part ,but the hot cross buns are sure going to turn cold if u don't eat them right away!"

"hehehe! "

"babe?I need to learn to be this calm!how do you manage to stay so calm ?"

"tawakkaltu alallah zee! just put in your best possible effort and leave the rest to the Almighty!As simple as that!hard work will always be paid off , In sha Allah "

"I must say ,that your philosophical side amuses me to actually believe the crazy side of you!you are as calm as the morning breeze, yet you can rise like a storm "

"yeah yeah!Stop flattering me and eat it before it turns into cold cross buns"

"why ain't you drinking the tea?"

"it's very hot "

"No it's not!drink it "

"nah !actually I need around 15 mins to drink tea"

"oh my Allah!drink it humaira!sip by sip !don't waste it"

"I really can't drink it "

"sure?"

"yes zee"

The waiter collected the plates and gave a confused look ,

"Sir you didn't drink tea?"

"uh no actually ,she is getting late and the tea is too hot for her to drink "

"No No !I'll make it warm ,please don't leave it"

Much to our surprise ,the waiter got another glass and started tea from one glass to the other ,in a manner to make it warm.

"Here you go sir",as I handed the tea to humaira,she drank in one go which explained how late she was.

"zee?" ,her eyes were still fixed on the road as if pondering over something very serious.

"yes my love?"

"It was so thoughtful of the waiter to do that. "

"yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by his gesture. It's very rare to find such people these days. I really appreciate his kindness"

"I know right?! one small gesture could make someone's day. I mean, he wouldn't even know that we'd be talking about him,but the way we look at him after that is obviously different. No work is big or small ,you don't have to necessarily work in an MNC or become the CEO to set an example to the rest. Your character plays a major role ,in reflecting your personality which in turn will bring a big difference to the society."

"Absolutely " I nodded in agreement and admired her perspective on life as I always did.

"zeeee",she shrieked as I looked front to see a scooter coming from the wrong side, without seconfmd thoughts I pushed the break pad getting the car to an immediate halt ,but ended up hitting the scooter.
humaira had tightly closed her eyes with both her hands shutting her ears .
The guy fell off from the scooter ,and there was a truck which almost went over him,but by the grace of Allah,stopped an inch before him ,the scene catching the crowd there.

"humaira,are you okay?"

"I guess!",she replied as she pulled down the window to look at the guy who fell from the scooter.

I got out from the car to check on him.

"Are you fine brother?"

"yes Ummm yeah . Sorry I shouldn't have taken the wrong side,it's my fault!it's thought the road was free "

"let me remind you that you were riding in national highway and it's too risky to even think ,because of  the fatal consequences. Alhamdulilla your fine ,But if the truck was in full speed ,you can possible imagine what'd have happened."

I made sure he was fine and got back to my car ,to find humaira dumbstruck.

"Are you really fine humaira?"

"yes , Alhamdulilla " she assured with a smile gaining back her composure.

she was sure going to miss the first hour. We arrived the college around 9:15 .

"take care ,assalamualikum "

"Walikum salam " she greeted back, with an awkward smile as we had caught the attention of most of the crowd in the college premises.

"what are you waiting for?Christmas?"

"Wow!I liked your way of saying I love you.I love you more sweetheart"

"zeeee???I love you ,I'll miss you and I'll call you during the break. please take care .see ya soon insha Allah "

"miss you more my love ,mmwaah",I gave a flying kiss making sure no one saw only to get her eyes bore deep into mine -except for the fact that hers was in frustration than "in love " How they portray in movies.

This was indeed a beautiful drive and I'd never get tired of dropping her for year.

A/N:
Assalamualikum readers,
I hope you'll like it. please vote, commentand share.
Keep wattpading .:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 16.2K 65
The story of two best friends. AYEZA and NAILA... Their Ego towards their soulmate's EMIR and WAHAB. A blessed couple Ayeza and Emir, having childh...
165K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
6K 552 21
This is a story about how a life partner can influence our lives. A story about Zahra who has gone through so much hurt and her journey in finding he...
8.4K 1.2K 53
In this life there are people who love for the sake of Allah (swt) while some love for materialistic things,what will happen when our sweet and carin...