Forbidden

By jungkooksshiii

"What if..our fate is being changed?" More

Greetings from Me!
Secret Love
Movie Date
Ice Skating
Messed Up
Heartache
School Day
School Day pt.2
The Park
Unexpected
Welcome
New Girl
What is Life Now
O-oh?
Shocked
Brand New Day
A fight for Love
Unplanned
Good Day?No.
Still going on
Right now
How?
Unbelievable
No..
Jeju
AUTHOR'S NOTE
One Week
Back to School
Dinner
Wedding
Graduation Day
Sick
Us
Over
ANNOUNCEMENT

Freedom!

9.7K 319 160
By jungkooksshiii

A week passed and I can finally walk without my crutches.After I cleaned myself up,I went down to eat my breakfast.My parents is having their bussiness trip for one week.Though I missed them but I can finally taste freedom after being surpervised by them 24/7 especially dad.I saw my brother who was still frying eggs in the kitchen.

"Oppa!" I shouted from behind.

"Yah!You little kid!Don't scare me like that!Do you want me to get a heart attack?!" He turned around with his hands both on his waist.

"Sorry,oppa..you know I love you right?" I went near him and hugged him.

"Whatever,kid.Sit down.I'm not finished cooking." He pushed me away.

"Okay,oppa.Oppa,when is our parents going to go home?" I asked him while playing game on my phone.

"Next week.Wae?" He asked and placed the plate in front of me.

"Hm..just asking." I put my phone away and looked at the food that he cooked.

"Wah...oppa..the food smells good." I complimented.

"Gomawo..Eat a lot,Soyeon-ah..I'll go upstairs and take my shower.I'm going out today." He said.

"Can I follow?Please.." I begged.

"No.I'm going out with someone." He shook his head.

"Please..I'll bring Jungkook with me." I said to reassure him.

"Aish..You kid.You better not ruin my day." He said me.

"Yey!Thank you,oppa." I thanked him and ate my food.After I finish my food,I cleaned the plate and went back to my room.I plumped on my bed happily and took my phone from my table beside my bed.I quickly dialled Jungkook's number and waited for him to answer.

"He must be sleeping.." I muttered.

"Yah.." I heard his voice from the other line.

"Good morning,Jeon Jungkook!!!Are you awake,Mr.Sleepyhead?" I greeed him with joy.I know he hates being awake this early.

"Well,I'm awake because of you.Why did you call me?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yah!We're going out with my brother today." I said.

"Oh..what time?" He asked.

"I'll go to your house around 11,okay?" I replied.

"Okay,then I still have time to sleep." He answered.

"You must wake up now.The sun is up and you still want to continue sleeping?Oh,Jeon Jungkook that's not healthy." I nagged at him.

"It's not a schooling day..I want to sleep more." He mumbled.

"Get some vitamin D,kid." I said in a deep tone.

"Whatever,okay!I'm awake now.Satisfied?" He finally gave up.

"Uuuuuuu..Jeon Jungkook finally giving up on me." I teased him.

"Shut up." He replied.

"Alright then,get up and take your shower,Jungkook.I'll go now.Bye." I hung up the call.

I smiled to myself after that.It's weird that we acted like a couple but the fact is we aren't.Well,life is complicated.Then,I heard a knock on my door.I walked to the door and opened it.

"Yah.You're done talking to your boyfriend?" Oppa asked.I was fluttered when he said boyfriend.

"He's not my boyfriend.He's just my best friend." I corrected him.

"Soon to be boyfriend." He said.

"So are you looking for me just to say that?" I crossed my arms.

"Nope,I don't know which outfit to wear.I just can't choose.Can you choose one for me?" He asked.

I followed him to his room and he opened his wide closet for me to choose.I frowned my eyebrow when I saw a pink shirt.

"Ew..you wear pink?" I pointed at the shirt.

"It's none of your bussiness.Now,choose for me." He rolled his eyes.I don't know my brother is this sassy even sassier than me.

"This..looks good on you." I took a black sweatshirt for him.Actually,everything looks good on him but I don't know what happen to him today since he rarely ask for my help if it's about choosing his outfit.Weird brother.

"Thank you,sis.Go out.I want to change." He pinched my cheek and pushed me out.I scoffed at him and went back to my room.

I changed into my navy blue button shirt and black jeans with black converse.I decided just to be natural today so,no make up and tied my hair into a ponytail.Since I finished dolling up myself,I decided to call Jungkook again.I'm bored that's why I'm calling him again.

"Yah..what do you want?" He answered without even greeting me.

"Can't you say hello or yobuseyo first?It's rude to talk to a girl like that." I scolded him.

"Okay..good morning,princess.What do you want?" He said in a calmer tone but he sounded so sarcastic.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just finished showering." He answered.I don't know what got into me but I just smiled to myself.

"Soyeon-ah!Are you imagining me without shirt right now?" He said from the other line and I heard him chuckle.I felt my cheeks getting hot and I hold my cheeks.

"In your dreams,Jeon Jungkook." I replied.

"I know you like it.." He teased.

"Stop it,Jungkook." I said to him.

"You really like it oh?" He said again.I whined at him who keeps on teasing me.

"Ah..gwiyowo.." He mumbled.

"Soyeon-ah!Kaja!" I heard my broher's voice from outside.

"I'm coming to your house after this.Bye!" We ended the call and I rushed out,taking my bag wih me.Jin oppa drove us to Jungkook's house and I went out to knock on his door.

"Soyeon-ah." Jungkook opened the door looking so dashing in his white oversized shirt,black beanie, his ripped jeans and Timberland boots.I admire his handsome face and didn't realise I was staring at him until he snapped his finger in front of me.

"Bwo?" I asked him blankly.

"You were staring at me." He said as he put on his black jacket.

"N-no..Come on. My brother's waiting." I said and he walked together with me after he locked the door.

We sat at the backseat since Jin asked us to sit behind.We went to a house which I guess Jin's friend house.He went out and asked Jungkook and I to keep quiet when his friend enter.

"Is this Jin hyung girlfriend's house?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know.." I shrugged.

We stayed silent until Jin came in with a girl.She's tall and beautiful.I guess she's his girlfriend.Finally, he got himself a girlfriend after he became single since his last relationship.They entered the car and I flashed her a smile.

"Haneul,meet my annoying sister,Soyeon and her boyfriend,Jungkook." Jin said and wriggled his eyebrows.I scoffed and pinched his arm.He flinched and nagged at me again.

"Hi,Soyeon!I'm Haneul.Call me unnie if you want and nice to meet you." We shook hands.

"Hi,unnie.For your information,Jungkook is just my best friend and not boyfriend.Right,Kookie?" I hit his thigh and he looked at me.He looked so confused and just nodded.

"You guys still look good together tho..aha..I guess the time will come soon." She said and faced to the front.I was quite taken aback by that but I shrugged it off and decided to disturb Jungkook since I have nothing to do.

"Yah.Jeon Jungkook." I said loud enough for him to hear.He looked at me and gave me his poker face look.

"Why are you so quiet?Are you shy?" I asked him.

"No..just that we have nothing to talk about." He answered.

"Ok then,let's talk about..you." I commented.

"Me?Why me?" He asked pointing himself.

"Because I just want to know my best friend better.." I answered.

"Okay..what do you want to know?" He asked.

"Um...your.." Uh..should I say this?

"Love life?Yeah.." I said awkwardly.

He chuckled and looked at me.I think I asked the wrong question to him because he might tease me later.

"Since you asked me about that,I have a good news to tell you." He said excitedly.

"What is it?" I asked bluntly.

"Actually,I'm in love with someone special." He announced and at that moment my heart shattered like a piece of broken mirror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.4K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
90.2K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
955K 31.8K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...