BURN •jb•

Od beyfore

[SEQUEL TO HEAT] It's been nine months since Justin and Charlie saw each other, both of their lives are comp... Více

Copyright & Description
1~Change
2~Pool Party
3~Expect the Unexpected
4~The Wedding
5~Hotel Room
6~Scared
7~Inappropriate
8~Friends
9~Brazil
10~Moon'lit' Kisses
11~Momma Drama
12~LA Love
13~Bathroom Floors
14~Suprises
15~Baby Talks
16~Marshmallow
17~Small Thumps
18~Sunrise
19~Hurting
20~I Love You
21~Sickness
22~Moving On
23~Doubts
24-"Hate You"
25~Baby
26~13th March 2014
27~Relax
28~Craving
29~The M Word
30~Baby Shower
31~BathTime
32~Jacob or Eva
Epilogue~The Beginning
THANK YOU
SLOW BURN

33~Tiny Tears (LAST CHAPTER)

3.7K 191 75
Od beyfore

(A/n) DID JB REALLY JUST?!?)

Jacob squirmed in my arms. His tiny little hands clenching in tiny little fists and unclenching as his mouth opened and closed. He was so beautiful. The way his little body would wriggle under my touch or little eyes would squint when they opened. My little Jakey was just perfection and I'm more in love with him than I ever thought possible.

Every time I look at his little body I just feel this huge surge of love which consumes me and makes me never want to let him go. I'm absolutely smitten by my two men and I can't ask for anything more.

Justin had been perfection too. It's been a tiring few days but as far as I'm concerned worth every second. Each time Jacob so much as whined in his sleep Justin was on hand. If Jake woke up in the night he changed him or did anything he could other than feeding (which I'm sure he would do but you know...he doesn't have boobs).

"Babe do you have everything?" Justin asks as I coo over Jacob once more.

"Yeah I packed whilst you went home for an hour last night." I hum lifting my finger to Jacobs tiny fist again as he squeezed tightly keeping a hold of me. I look to see Justin staring at me, at us both a small soft smile on his face. The way his eyes seemed to glow with happiness made my own heart swell as that hot feeling of love overcame me again just like when we started dating all those months ago in Dubai. Christ, I just love him so much. "What?" I ask when his gaze lingers on me for longer than usual.

"Marry me." Justin states and it's no longer a question and I have to laugh in reply.

"I already said; yes." I grin widely biting down on my lower lip. My engagement caught my eye under the soft light and my heart pounds against my chest. I guess we will have to start planning soon.

"I mean marry me now." Justin smiles licking his lips and walking forwards so he could sit beside Jacob and I. "I want you to be my wife and not just my baby momma." I snort at his words.

How romantic!

"It will happen Jay but let us just get used to this change before we get married."

"You said yourself it's just a piece of power so why don't we just go and....get married?" Justin asks and I squint my eyes at him a little. He's really serious about this?

"I know babe but...I'm only getting married once." I hum looking to Justin who's fingertips were running over Jacobs chubby cheeks. "I want it to be perfect if we're doing this, I want our families to be there aswell as everyone we love." I hum pointing to Jacob and cooing "and that includes you our wonderful baby!" I hum quietly watching as his eyes squinted closed as his mouth twists. He's just gorgeous.

"Everyone?" Justin asks squinting at me as I shrug.

"Well no but..." I puff out a breathe trying to put things into perspective "I think we just need a little bit of time and then we can plan our wedding together and work out who's coming and get everything we want. I don't want us to rush this." I mumble sliding little scratch mits onto Jacobs hands. "Besides we can't have sex for another six weeks I'd hate for you to miss out on honeymoon sex." I grin happily lifting Jacob up into his car seat.

"Oh really? Honeymoon sex?" Justin asks and I nod quietly allowing him to strap Jacob into his seat the right way. "And where would we go?" He asks looking way more serious than he should right now.

"I don't mind. As long as it's us." I don't specify whether Jacob would be there or not because I don't quite know when this wedding will be. All I know is that at the moment I can't imagine a day without him so the chances of me leaving him for my honeymoon or slim. I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

"Let's go then." Justin smiles grabbing the handle of Jacobs car seat and holding his hand out for me to take as I slide from the bed with a wince. Justin and I walk down the hallway hand in hand thanking the nurses and doctor which have helped us so much over the last few months. Justin held onto Jakey as we headed towards the elevator at the end of the hallway, guarded by two security guards. "We're leaving through the back entrance, hopefully nobody will see anything but just incase there's a blanket to put over Jake's seat." Justin smiles and I can only nod quietly all of this sudden movement making my head ache with tiredness.

I yawn nodding my head as we enter the elevator and go down to the lower ground floor accompanied by one of the nurses. Apparently this is part of the staff car park and I'll forever be grateful for making this so easy for us. As soon as were down in the lower ground car park Jacob started to squirm and whine in his seat and I can't help but coo and want to just squish him into me. But we were literally about to get in a car so I don't think that's possible. Justin fits Jacobs car seat in the right way and lets me climb into the seat beside him too.

"I think if there are any paparazzi I might need a blanket too. I feel so shitty." I grumble as Justin pecks me on the lips quickly. He kind of had a strop earlier because he wanted to take us home from the hospital himself. Said it was a 'normal' thing to do but Hugo kinda advised him together. People knew I'd had the baby and were wanting pictures. It was ridiculous and to be honest and just frustrating that we couldn't have one moment just us as a family. It was something we both got over quite quickly, at this point I honestly just wanted to go home.

-----

Luckily we got out of the hospital quickly and ended up at home in under a half hour. I spent the entire ride hushing Jacob who was beginning to get whiny making me think that maybe it was time for food. Little baby would just have to wait a little while though, he still had some of his family to meet and to be quite honest I was terrified.

What if Esther or Phil didn't react well to him? I don't even know what I'd do if that was the case. As soon as Justin opened the door beside Jacob I reached to undo the little tiny straps holding him in place. "What are doing?" Justin asks looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm just gonna hold him whilst we get inside. I don't want him getting scratched or nipped by the dogs." I say shyly biting down on my lower lip.

"Babe nothing's gonna happen it'll be fine." Justin smiles and I glare at him uneasy about the whole situation. Justin looks at me for a long moment and I pout softly in his direction. "Okay fine, but I'm holding him whilst you get out the car, you're sore enough as it is." He hums as I smile thanking him quietly.

I shuffle out of the car, huffing several times as I step down and stretch out. Everybody always tells you about the pain when you're actually giving birth but nobody actually tells you about the pain after? I mean...Christ I swear I was like half paralysed until yesterday. It's just a constant ache down there. It's really not fun at all.

I reach out my hands for Jacob and Justin hands his wriggling body over to me winking at me causing me to blush immediately. As soon as he's settled upright against my chest Justin reaches for the tiny hat on his head and steals it. "What are you doing?" I gasp reaching to grab the hat back.

"Just...trust me!" He says glaring at me playfully. I shake my head mumbling a small okay as I cradle Jacob in my arm. I watch as Justin scrumples Jacobs little hat up in his big hand whilst following behind him. I don't even know what he's doing.

Justin unlocks the front door and I can hear my Mom yelling already telling them to stop and get back inside, she already sounds stressed out. I laugh quietly as their little paws scratch against the tiles and they yap and bark happily with our arrival home, especially mine. Phil and Esther dance around my feet and I only laugh because of their excited hopping and pawing to see what or rather who i was holding. Justin led them into the living room as my Mom rushed over grinning widely still looking stressed.

She took my body in her arms and pulled me in for a loose hug obviously aware of her grandchild in my arms. Justin is too busy calling my name for me to stand and talk to her and I groan in response. What now?! "Cheer up baby," He voice is teasing as she curls a lock of my hair in my fingers, her accent seems stronger today and it immdiately makes me think that I should go and see Avo and Grandpa plus possibly Rafaella soon. It's been over 6 months and I haven't spoke to Rafaella since the whole Mark mess. "Go see him." Mom urges and I groan in response my head suddenly throbbing with tiredness as I'm forced to move off my mental topic and to-do list. I honestly just want to fall into bed and wake up in three days time when I've slept enough.

When walking through the house I spot Christopher and give him a small wave. Despite everything we do get along quite well really, he treated my Mom well aswell as Jamie which is all I could ask for. He was actually okay. I hush Jacob, laughing as Justin tried to battle against Esther and Phil's hyperactivity, trying to get them sat side by side. "Okay," He says his hand steady out flat infront of them. I watch from the threshold of the door contently entertained by the determination radiating from Justin.

He pulls Jacobs hat out from his back pocket and hold it out to them both letting them sniff and lick the soft material as I wonder closer as quietly as I could. "What are you-"

"No. No Esther we do not bite Jake!" Justin scolds tapping her nose softly to tell her off. I laugh shaking my head liking his theory but knowing it wasn't going to work. I turn to Justin a small smile on my face.

"Take him." I urge quietly through a yawn and Justin looks at me concerned probably because of my sudden tiredness. Nevertheless Justin gently scoops Jacob away from my hands and I grab both Esther and Phil from the floor resting them on my lap beside Jacobs feet. "Now this is Jacob." I say excitedly stroking their bodies softly trying to get them to stay in one place of my aching body. I draw small circles with my other hand on thee bottom of Jacobs small wriggling feet grinning as Justin wraps his arm around my shoulders. "He's the newest member of our family so you have to be nice."

I watched as the dogs sniffed Jacob curiosly and I can only grin happily as Justin brushes his lips against the side of my head still holding my body close. This is my family and will always be my family. I don't need anything but Justin and Jacob, because of them both I have everything I ever wanted and more. I don't want anything other than them. "I love you." I smiles to Justin leaning up and letting my lips brush his.

"I love you too Charlie."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sobs loudly because Jharlie is over*

Hi hi hi I'm so emotional bc well....this is the end so...yeah...there will be an epilogue though so keep an eye out for that in the next few weeks.

Thank you all so much for reading I'm gonna give individual shoutouts in the epilogue bc tbqfh a lot of you deserve that if nothing else for putting up with my shit

Please make sure you guys are reading Lonely Star or Strip too it means so much babes ❤️❤️

Come talk to me on twitter and ask, I'm gonna go and like....cry into some rum wearing my new sunglasses okay? okay.

Love you byeeeeee......Liv 🔥

twitter - beyftbieber
insta - nayarxvera
ask- beyftbieber

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1K 71 36
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
165K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...
42.3K 1.6K 56
""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth after letting go off my bottom lip. Bitch...
26.8K 376 32
{2nd book of Justin + Katy series} It all seemed to happen so fast. It seemed like just a day ago Katy Mantell was hating on Justin Bieber in every...