The Two Of Us (Larry Stylinso...

By larryhowlter

Harry Styles is a child genius. He has everything any person would want. The money, looks, and the smarts, bu... More

The two of us*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Author note
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
chapter 17*
chapter 18*
chapter 19*
chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
chapter 22*
chapter 23*
chapter 24*
chapter 25*
Epilouge*
Sequel
First chapter up

Chapter 4*

20.3K 643 929
By larryhowlter

I walk into class early that morning after homeroom. Pre-calculus. I did the homework during class yesterday during the lesson.

I walk to my seat and sit down. I'm the first to arrive so I just put my head down.

I have my head down until the bell rings to signal the start of class.

I sit up and reach for my binder and pencil.

As I grab both things at the same time. My pencil drops from my hand.

I go to reach it but someone with tan skin and dainty hands grab it before I do.

I look up and see its the same boy that plagued my mind last night.

I stare at him while he hands me the pencil.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome" he says

His voice is a bit squeaky and high pitch but has a hint of raspy deepness.

Wow I never thought I would hear someone's voice with that combination. Another thing I didn't expect out of him.

Even if he has soft features for a football player. Also small hands that are 2 sizes smaller then mine.

I move my eyes away from him and look up to the board.

The teacher starts to hand out the class work and says we could work in partners.

I don't like to work in partners because last time everyone only wanted to be partners with me because I was intelligent.

Everyone scurries around to get a partner with their friends.

I'm about to start my work when someone taps me on my clavicle. I turn my neck and see the boy standing beside me.

"Do you wanna work together?" He asked

No

"Sure" I sigh

He sits in the seat next to me and brings out filter paper.

Right we have to show work. I grab a paper from my binder and go back to the problems.

I am finishing problem two when he taps my humerus to catch my attention. I turn my gaze to him.

"Do you know how to do this? I'm absolute shit at it. I can't do math to save my life."

Then why are you in this class? If you can't do the work go to a lower math.

"Then why do you take this class?"

"Because"

I look at him waiting for his answer. He looks at me back like he already answered but he didn't. It's not a valid answer.

"Because..."

"I need to take it to graduate. You know we all have to take it. All the seniors" he told me in a tone like I was suppose to know.

I haven't been in high school since I was 13. I don't know and when I went I went higher then pre calculus.

"Ok right?"

"Yea so can you help me?"

"Ok what is the problem?"

"I'm on one you?"

"Ten"

"Wow" he breathed out

"Your smart then like really smart"

"Yea I guess I am. "

So grabbed another sheet of paper and started to write the steps and trying explaining it to him very slowly.

He got to number four when the bell rang. I was already done and was just assisting him in the work.

I still couldn't figure him out.

It's just looking at a boy who is just their. I need to know.

"What's your name?" I blurted out.

He looked shock at the question.

"Louis you?"

"Harry" I put my hand out to shake the same time he put his hand up to do a fist pump.

I clenched my fist while he un clenched his fist. He chuckled then he just fist pumped my fist.

"Nice to meet you"

I nod with a smile on my face.

I turn my face and I feel someone poke my cheek. I turn.

"Oh my god you have dimples. "

"Yes I do"

"They are adorable"

I look at him weirdly.

"Uh I mean- uh it's jus-" he stammered.

The bell rang and he breathed a breath of relief.

"Bye"

I just waved. He is a strange fella.

*******************

I'm now in English with Liam and the teacher is assigning a new project. It's in pairs for this project.

We have to make a paper about our favorite childhood memory. We have to tell it to our partner and they write it and we write theirs.

A childhood memory? A one we did with our family?

I don't have one. My parents are always working and the nannies took care of my sister and me.

Think think maybe that one vacation we went on when I was 8 years old.

We went to Florida for the summer. It was fun and interesting. But we didn't hang out together except when it was dinner then we were together.

Other than that we were free to roam around doing what ever we wanted.

I guess I could tell about that but not that my parents weren't their with me. I'll just say we spent the whole time together.

"So harry me you the library after school."

I chuckled. "Okay then."

As the bell rang we walked out of the class and to our spot.

Josh sees us and starts to wave frantically.

"Liam! Harry! Over here"

Josh yelled

"Oi Harry! Where are you going?" An Irish accent yelled

I turned at the sound of my name instinctively.

I waved while he jogged towards me.

"Hey" I said

"Hi. So where are you going?"

"Just with Liam here and josh. "

He turned and looked at Liam.

"Oh. " he said

"I wanted to introduce you to my mate. Remember he wasn't there when I wanted to"

"Oh y-" before I could say anything else he grabbed me by they my carpels and dragged me off.

I turned around and looked at Liam. He was waving with a sad look on his face. I waved back while we turned the corner.

We walked into the cafeteria and he walked through the crowds and got to the table.

The table was crowded by guys and girls.

"Hey Tomlinson!"

"Yea!"

"Come here"

I saw the boy from class walk up to us. So I'm making the impression that he is Tomlinson.

I look at him while he walks. He is about 4 inches shorter than me.

But that is all I get. Why?

"Louis this is harry my neighbor"

"Uh we met before. We have math together. " I inform him.

"Oh"

"Yea" me and louis say at the same time.

"So I didn't have to pull you away hu"

"No"

"Oh sorry but since your here want to have lunch with us. "

"Okay I guess"

I sit down across from louis and next to Niall and Zayn.

I look around and see all the other players of the team I presume.

"So are you captain or something?" I ask louis.

He looks up and is shocked that I asked him something.

"Yea I am actually"

"Cool"

And that was the end of that.

*****************

Give me feed back please.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.7K 20
โžฉ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
317K 9K 25
(top!louis - shy!harry) "You confuse me." Harry said, looking over at Louis. - "It's because you are so fcking amazing and I don't want to scare you...
908K 29.5K 26
Going into a new school Harry is determined to hide the fact that he was born blind as long as he can in fear of being judged. When he meets Louis, t...
10.5K 772 21
แ€€แ€ฒแ€’แ€ฎแ€แ€…แ€นแ€แ€ซarcแ€ฑแ€›แ€ธแ€•แ€ฎแ€ฑแ€”แ€ฌแ€น...