Her Husband's Betrayal |

By Charming_Writer

The betrayal started eight years after marriage . Sara insecurity began when Nate lied to her about going on... More

A u t h o r 's N o t e
Chapter 1 | In The Beginning |
Chapter 2 | Revenge |
Chapter 3 | His Vengeance |
Chapter 4 | All About Trust |

Chapter 5 | A New Begining ... |

31.1K 402 101
By Charming_Writer

[ Hey pretty people  *-* It's definitely been a while since I've last updated . I've been getting a lot of votes and comments lately , and Its been very thankful :) I can't believe that my book have made it to 23k views . I'm freaking out :] .I wont have you waiting long , dig in ,Ta-ta *-*  ]

A New Beginning...

Liam P.o.v

While we were constructing out our plan , we knew that Nate would be in search of us , so we had to be prepared .

"Everything will be alright , I promise , I'm never gonna let you go", Liam stated calmly.

Sara was filled with fear , but she couldn't run from him anymore , she wanted to stand up for once in her life.

"Nate would be here any second now , its one against two , no way is he gonna get away this time ".

"I sure hope so ", Sara voiced.

"I'm gonna set up on the building and wait ", I noted.

Nate P.o.v

Knowing what I was about to do , it was all right in my eyes . This woman who thought that she was gonna leave me broke thought wrong , Today is the day that I'm taking back what's mines.

Liam and Sara think that I'm not as smart as they are, Think I'm coming all alone . They thought wrong ..

I got a close friend , Henry , whose in this hitman business for years , he's gonna keep Liam busy while I take out the trash .

This was the last house in the village that I didn't check , this had to be it .

Sara P.o.v

" Breathe Sara breathe ", I coached myself .

Nate P.o.v

While grabbing my hand gun , I walked towards the house .

When I entered to my notice , I saw the bitch sitting comfortably on the sofa , In my mind I'd already won .

"Little miss Sara , I miss having you around for awhile .." , I said ,  trying to push her button .

" Oh really , I didn't notice ", she said rudely.

" Guess what , I didn't miss you at all , actually I came to finish what I started , which is killing you "

Sara P.o.v

I laughed loudly , but inside I was bomby .

" Guess what , that's not gonna happen "

As those words floated out of my mouth , Nate dropped his gun ,grabbed my neck , choking me till I couldn't ketch myself .

I kicked him in his balls , and ran up the stairs , and shut the door .

" look at you , you lil coward , no Liam here to save you "

I think to myself , Liam was suppose to shoot Nate , from the very moment he touched me , why didn't he ?

Sara didn't knew , that Nate brought company for Liam to get him a little busy .

Liam P.o.v

While on the building , I kept hearing foot steps , but I wasn't expecting anyone .

When I turned around , their was this man pointing his gun directly at me .

I didn't know whether to run or stand , I was in a life and death situation.

I flipped over while kicking the gun out of his hand as we started to scramble on the ground .

Cuff to draw..
Kick to gut.
Repetitively...

Laying lifelessly on the floor , I saw the gun about  three feet away from me.

Quickly , I grabbed the gun while he was about to fly on me , I shot him straight in the heart as he dropped to the floor .

" Game over " , I  said breathlessly as I standed over him .

I felt as though every bone in my body was broken .

At that moment , I remembered Sara ,I hurrily ran down the stairs and headed towards the house .

"Sara!" , I shouted repeatedly , as I ran up the stairs.

There I saw , Nate trying to unlock the door to get Sara .

"Liam", Sara shouted with a sign of relief .

Nate turned around in shocked, to see me standing tall .

"Miss me ? ", I asked.

" I guess I'll have to finish this myself", Nate said as he ran directly into me , while we both rolled down the stairs .

We got up immediately and started battling it out .

I wasn't doing it for me but for the girl I truly loved .

Nate snatched me up against the wall and began choking me , I was struggling for breathe , I thought it was the end .

Sara P.o.v

I cautiously unlocked the door , step by  step down the stairs I went .

There I saw Nate choking Liam against the wall , I saw Nate's gun on the floor I scampered across , picked it up and pointed it at Nate .

"Stop", I shouted , but he wasn't resisting . He was filled rage and anger .

I aimed , and fired as Nate dropped to the floor . Liam ran into my arms , "it's over , it's over " , he implied , as tears ran down my face . My mind told me that it was all over , My heart ache knowing that he was once the love of my life , but it was only the beginning .

A beginning without running , a beginning without fear , a beginning of love and happiness .

When we walked outside , at that moment I realize that their was actually someone that cared for me . 

Police , Dmo and forensic came on the scene .

I saw my ex-husband in a body bag , after what he did to me , I should be mad , but I was crying .

I hugged Liam even tighter .

Three Months Later...

After that tragic incident , our family seemed to be getting a lot better . It was as though god sent his angel to save me , and that angel was Liam.  He saved my life , he gave me hope when I thought their was none and I love him for that.

Our family was filled with love . Day by day I imagine my children growing up without their real father by their side  .

Their wasn't a day go by that I haven't think about Nate , but its about time that I focus on my future and do what's best for my family .

Liam and I came together  by odd and unfortunate circumstances , but in the end he was the one I loved , the one I cared about , He was my HERO!

.
.
.
.

O My Goshh ! Were finally at the end , I can't believe it . We did it ! Hearing  You all critics would be nice ;) This story would need to go through some major editing , but over all I enjoyed the story .

This story had alot of twist and turns . 

What I learned from this story is basically is that your enemy can become the one you love .

As you may know , my story is in the #watty2016 , I'd pretty much like y'all support to win :)

thanks for all the love , support and
I'll see you and your beautiful face in the future
Byeee for now :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.9K 67
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...
18.2K 2.2K 25
Lily Autumns has watched Allie Winters blow up her boss's, life three times. Once when Allie destroyed his company, and bought it for scraps, once wh...
10.3K 197 18
Alice betrayed her best friend by snatching her boyfriend .......and she later pays for it
40.1K 8.3K 42
Setelah mengetahui bahwa dirinya mengandung, Larasati Kirana sangat kebingungan. Ia memang punya kekasih, namun mereka tidak pernah melakukan hubunga...