SO COLD (18+) currently editi...

By Swadisky

*** NEW AND IMPROVED *** With her father missing, Shay will do anything to get him back, even if that means... More

WARNING : OFFENSIVE!!!
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.5
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Chapter 47
Chapter 47.5
Chapter 47.6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49.5
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 52.5
Chapter 52.6
Chapter 53
Chapter 53.5
Chapter 53.6
Chapter 54
Chapter 54.5
Chapter 54.6
Chapter 55
Chapter 55.5
Chapter 55.6
Chapter 55.7
Chapter 55.8
Chapter 55.9
Chapter 56
Chapter 56.5
Chapter 56.6
Chapter 56.7
Chapter 56.8
Chapter 56.9
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.2
Chapter 60.4
Chapter 60.6
Chapter 60.8
Chapter 61
Chapter 61.5
Chapter 61.6
Chapter 62
Chapter 62.5
Chapter 63
Chapter 63.5
Chapter 63.6
Chapter 63.7
Chapter 63.8
Chapter 64
Chapter 64.5
Chapter 64.6
Chapter 64.7
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 67.5
Chapter 67.6
Chapter 67.7
Chapter 67.8
Chapter 67.9
Chapter 68
Chapter 68.5
Chapter 68.6
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 71.5
Chapter 72
Chapter 72.5
Chapter 73
Chapter 73 *second upload*
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 75.5
So Cold
Chapter 76
Chapter 76.5
Chapter 76.6
Chapter 76.7
Chapter 76.8
Chapter 77
Chapter 77.5
Chapter 77.6
Chapter 78
Chapter 78.5
Chapter 79
Chapter 79.5
Chapter 79.6
Chapter 79.7
Chapter 79.8
Chapter 80
Chapter 80.5
Chapter 80.6
Chapter 80.7
Chapter 80.8

Chapter 51

6.4K 367 42
By Swadisky

SO COLD

His forest-green gaze was hazy and lustful. He was overbearing but not in a domineering manner. He was too close and too intimate. He tried to kiss me again. I placed a hand on his chest, keeping him in his place. I angled away. "Stop, Oscar." I pulled his hands away from my hips, holding them to avoid him returning them. "I'm going to put this down as you being tipsy. You're not level-headed. Try to sober up. You'll probably feel embarrassed once you're in a clearer state of mind."

Oscar was discombobulated and unsure with himself. He furrowed his brow, wondering. "You don't want to kiss me?" He sounded hurt.

"No," I answered without a pause, "I'm with Cole and I like him."

"How about a kiss on the cheek?" he sloppily grinned at me, baring the side of his face to me, mischievous.

"So you can quickly kiss me on the lips when I lean in close to you? No, thanks. I need to go back to Cole. I'll see you around." I left him with his ego bruised in the hallway and returned to Cole.

He stood up as I reached him, setting a half-empty bottle of beer down. "You ready to go?"

"Yes." I put my arms around his neck, kissed him briefly and pulled back with a smile. I was content with him. He made me happy and Oscar wasn't going to ruin his own friendship and my relationship with him because of a reckless, intoxicated moment.

*

We kissed with untamed, feral need. My legs were around his waist, his hands supported me, cupping my ass. Cole kicked open the bedroom door blindly and threw me none too gently onto his black covers. He yanked off his sweatshirt, pulled it over his head and tossed it behind him. My hand etched over the groove of his muscular chest and the ridges of his abs and then curled around his neck and we were kissing again. Fire burned in the pit of my stomach. The need to get closer to him was uncontrollable. I wanted him right here and right now. His tongue explored my mouth, and he groaned and pulled back. I made a noise of frustration. His mouth quirked up slightly, dark eyes clouded with hunger. "I need you naked." My t-shirt came off. He unclasped my bra just as quickly, his mouth met my nipple and he spoke gruffly. "The marks are fading." He pinned my arms above my head, head lowered to my chest and teeth grazing against my skin, tugging and determined to return the bruised colour to it. It was an act of ownership he couldn't shake.

My back arched as he placed a trail of soft kisses down to my navel and then to my sensitive area. His tongue flicked against my clit. My wrists were freed and my thighs were captured by a tight hold, keeping me in place as I moaned breathlessly, my mind foggy and eyes squeezed shut in bliss. His stubble added to the pleasurable sensation: grazing against my skin and tickling. He parted my lips with his tongue, my wetness loud against the strokes and brushes of his tongue. He took me in his mouth. "Cole," I groaned in agony, feeling the pressure build. My hips raised from the mattress. He put a hand on my stomach, keeping me down, easing the pressure and slowing down.

"Not yet," he had been so close, it was torture being brought to the edge only to be yanked back. I was going to finger-fúck myself, I couldn't take it. I needed to come. He pushed my hand away, kissing the inside of my thighs. I felt like we were going backwards.

My nerves were electrified. The sensations were intense, overwhelming and I was like a dog in heat. It was a spark that could not be stomped out. He was teasing me, dragging it out. "I want to go all the way." I announced in an aphrodisiacal state of mind. We hadn't had sex since January when I left town. I had been putting it off for a while, only now I wanted it. I needed it. There was no switch. No great moment to change my mind. It was animalistic need. I wanted to be intimate with Cole again in a way that didn't involve blowjobs and handjobs. My needs were wanton and carnal.

"What?" He raised his head, surprised gaze meeting mine. Euphoric, he asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

He leaned up and kissed me on the mouth. His eréction pressed up against my throbbing area. I unbuckled his belt, impatiently helped him with pulling off his jeans and then flipped us over, straddling his waist. "No condom, right?" I cupped his member through the material of his boxers.

He furrowed his brow slightly. "Do you want me to use protection?"

"No," I slid his boxers down his legs and he kicked them off. I paused with my hand on his member. He was aroused. His member was thick, on the bigger side and unshaven. My fingers skimmed across the light dusting of hairs on his navel. "But,"

"But?" he pressed, watching me intensely. His breathing hitched as I cupped his balls and squeezed. He was very sensitive in that area, it was his weak spot.

"What was going through your mind when you first thought of fúcking me without a condom?"

"Shay," his head fell back on the pillow in despair and he made a guttural noise in the back of his throat. "Must we do this now?"

"Yes. I want to know." I brought my head down, tongue skimming against his length. And then I quickly straightened up, devilish smile on my face. "Well?" The tables had turned: he didn't appreciate being teased. I found it amusing.

"I wanted to make you mine. There were rumours going around that you and Irvin were hooking up. It didn't bother me at first but then the more time we spent together the more you ran through my mind. I became angry. I tried not to become irritated but it became impossible. Irvin was in jail and I wanted to go there and knock his jaw. And then you told me you were sleeping with someone else. And I thought I was jealous. But I slept around with other women. It was supposed to be casual. A quick fuck and a drink and that's it. Then when you stayed at my house, I couldn't hold back anymore. I was going to be damned if I didn't make you mine. You were officially off-limits once I told everyone we were fucking without protection. When Irvin found out, I wanted to be there. I resented the little fucker. I wanted to rub it in his face. But he didn't care. Then you left. I hated you during that period. I planned on taking you out by the docks, and renting a boat and then shooting you in the middle of the ocean. I didn't understand why I was so pissed. And then it became apparent: you rejected me and you were happy without me. I knew I couldn't go through with putting a gun to your head and neither could I stand you being away from me. I'm too selfish and greedy to let you live without me. I want you to be by my side and I'll tear out the throat of any man who tries to bed you after me. It's not going to happen."

I was satisfied with the answer. "The same goes for you, Cole. I know how the men like to sleep with every woman they stumble across even if they're in a relationship and I'm telling you now, if you cheat on me we're over. Let the men call you pússy-whipped. Take their jibes. Don't attempt to prove them wrong otherwise I'm out the door in a flash."

"I understand. Now will you stop playing with my cóck and put it in your mouth?"

I took his member in my mouth, hot, hard and pulsing. His masculine scent invaded my senses. My tongue glided over his shaft, and his hands fisted my hair. His taste was salty and musky. His groans of pleasure were a turn-on. His member throbbed as I kissed and licked him. My hands fondled his sacks. I looked up, our gazes locked, he was in ecstasy. His hold tightened and he thrusted his hips forward, his member hitting the back of my throat, and he came messily into my mouth.

I swallowed.

He was breathing hard, chest rising and falling and then he pulled me up in his arms. He kissed me, moving on top. His member rubbed against my area, and he positioned himself, and commanded huskily. "Shay. Look at me." I did and he pushed himself inside of me and I gasped slightly, nails digging into his back. I almost forgot what it felt like. "Should I stop?" he asked, concerned, voice low.

I shook my head. "No," I thrusted my hips upwards, feeling more of his member inside of me. I kissed him once, twice and then demanded. "Fuck, Cole. Don't – forget being gentle and romantic. I just want to fuck you and come. I don't care for being treated like a fragile object. Stop holding back and fuck me."

He didn't need telling twice. He raised my legs over his shoulders, shoving himself all the way inside of me, urgent and careless. He pulled himself out slightly and then rammed himself back in. My thigh muscles ached slightly but it wasn't enough to call a time-out. I met each thrust of his, the sound of skin slapping against each other filling the room. We were quick. I felt the órgasm build up, lost in a delirious and elated haze, his skilled fingers rubbed against my clít. "Come for me," he said hoarsely.

I wanted to let him take the lead but I couldn't hold out. My mouth was full of moans and softly muttered curses through gritted teeth. My eyes rolled back, and the pleasure was explosive. I felt myself tighten around his member, clamping onto him and refusing to let go. My legs were quivering. I came out onto a high that lasted for what felt like forever.

And Cole came second. He collapsed beside me, harshly breathing and a long moment later, he rolled over and nestled his head into the crook of my neck. He kissed me gently on the curve of my throat and then muttered. "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." He placed a hand on my hip, pressing me closer to him. His breath tickled my throat. "Sleep with me."

We went to sleep.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 1 12
Asherton. The town I swore I wouldn't come back to. I always told myself that nothing would ever bring me back here, too many memories of the life I...
32.2K 690 28
Aniyah Rose Moretti She knows what she wants and she gets it. There's nothing can stop her. She's strong willed, feisty, and sarcastic. She's been t...
151K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
54.5K 2.6K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...