Birdflash

By teamrwby1234

One shots of bird flash. I don't own anything but ideas and that includs the art. More

The fight
Bullies
Nice guys finish last
You're not alone
Meet the batfamily
Please no
What now?
What...What?
Why are we like this?
Gay or European
Riddles
A dance...
So cute
Love you.
A/N
Look!
What in batman's name
What in batman's name part 2
What in Batman's name? Part 3
Why Wally why?
What's going on here?
Cuteness
What... What? Part 2
I'M SORRY
Quick thing
What...What? part 3
Roy... I need help.
Forensics
I got tagged
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Bart?
Are you...
A/N
Date?

science

17.2K 363 91
By teamrwby1234

Robins POV
I have had a crush on Wally for a while now. But he's to stupid to notice. When he chats up M'gann, I just want to slap him. Yes I know it's childish but I cant help it, much. Not many people know I have a crush on him, only Alfred and Bruce. The only reason i haven't told anyone else is that I feel like they will regect me, for who i am.

Wally was in the lab doing something to do with science, he explains what he's doing to me when i'm with him, I know half of ot anways but I only listen to about three words when i get distacted by his fiery red hair and his beautiful green eyes. So M'gann and Connor are on a date. Artemis and Kaldur are at home. So just us.

I walk in to the lab, as we are alone I might as well tell him that I like him. If anything bad happens no one will know apart from Wally and me. Well lets get this over with.

"Wally?" I say a bit scared about whats going to happen.
"Yes Rob?"
"I-I have something to tell you."
"Yeah?"
"Um... Wally don't freak out okay?"
"Okay"
"Wally... I kind of like guys over girls okay?"
"Yeah..." So heres where it gets differcult.
"*sighing* I kind of... Have a crush on you... Wally..."
"Yeah... Okay."
"So..."
"Yeah..."
"Are you even listening?" I was getting annoyed.
"Yeah... Whatever you say..."
"WALLY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I shout. "I WOULD HAVE EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS IN SCIENCE FOR YOU TO LISTEN!" I was really annoyed now so I storm out.

Wally's POV
"WALLY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Rob shouted at me. Like what did I do? "I WOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS IN SCIENCE FOR YOU TO LISTEN!" He was really annoyed at me for some reason. I followed him out but keep my distance. You see I have a thing for the boy wonder.

I walk to his room that he entered moments ago. I knock on the door.
"Rob I know you hate me right now but I really, really like you..." With that the door slid open to see my little boy wonder,
"Y-You mean it?"
But before I could answer, a pair of small lips pressed againest mine and I kissed back. My crush kissed me and i'm kissing him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
105K 2.1K 34
Basically a whole bunch of one shots about birdflash from arguments or to snuggle time REQUESTS ARE WELCOME
11K 278 29
Bascally just a book full of young justice one shots and other things about the show that pop into my mind that i think would make a good story
5.8K 74 17
Just a bunch of Wandanat one shots -- I don't own any of the Marvel characters!