Young God ϟ Marvel [1]

נכתב על ידי -marvel

❝Do you feel like a young god?❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [thor - age of ultron] [book one of... עוד

YOUNG GOD
PART ONE
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
PART TWO
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
PART THREE
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
PART FOUR
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
BOOK TWO

4.8

45.7K 1.4K 712
נכתב על ידי -marvel

CHAPTER EIGHT

Aftermath

- - - - -

Ana opened her eyes, immediately closing them when sunlight entered her vision. She yawned and turned on her back. Wait what? She darted up to a sitting position and looked at her surroundings. She was in a room, a new one from the scent she smelt. She focused her hearing, the sounds of people chatting in the floors below, the military orders from outside and the machinery all round.

She found that she was dressed in black training gear, with her foot bandaged from the accident. Ana swung her legs to the side of the bed and stood. She stumbled for a second before steading herself using the dresser beside her bed.

"What day is it?" She mumbled.

She jumped, bumping into her dresser when someone knocked on her door. She gulped before taking quick steps to it, reaching for the handle and opening it.

"Hey sleepyhead. Come on, Laura wants to show you the new addition to the Barton clan." Natasha smiled, shoving her phone in front of Ana's face.

Ana held the device and awed at the chubby baby, "Oh, he's adorable." She gushed. Laura tipped the camera up and used her other hand to wave happily, "Hello Ana, how you feeling?" She asked, adjusting her little son on her lap. Ana smiled slightly, reading 'Nathaniel Pietro Barton' on the little man's shirt.

Ana brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, shrugging a shoulder. "I feel fine." She replied. Laura smiled and sighed when her daughter started complaining, she turned her head back, "I'll be right there honey!" She called before smiling apologetically, "I'll see you soon. Feel better."

Ana and Nat said their goodbyes and Natasha took her phone, pocketing it. Ana looked to her, "How long was I out?" She asked.

Natasha gave her a look, before dragging her away. "One whole week. You had bullet wounds that you didn't even know about. Your foot was bad and I guess you were really worn out with all the fighting. I wouldn't blame you." She explained.

Ana glanced at her, "How's Wanda?" She asked softly.

Natasha smiled, "She's okay, she's strong. Everyone loves her around here. She fits right in." She chuckled.

"That's good to hear." Ana said.

Natasha lead her through the ground floor, Ana looked at all the people working. It was like SHIELD, just not with the name. Then she saw it, out the window on the side of the building. A big Avengers logo.

"Where are we?"

"A New Avengers facility, upstate New York. Nice right?" Natasha hummed, picking up a piece of clothing.

Ana smiled, her eyes taking everything in. "It's amazing." She then coughed when Natasha shoved her new suit on her face. She took it with a scowl which just made the red head smirk.

Ana then frowned, "Where's Bruce?"

Natasha's smile faltered for a spilt second. Her eyes avoided Ana's and she sighed, "Big guy went off, don't know where or how to track him since he was in stealth mode." She said.

Ana placed a hand on Nat's shoulder, "Well, when he comes back, I don't care if he's the Incredible Hulk, I'll beat his ass back to Harlem." She said, hoping to lift her spirits. Natasha smirked at her and gave her hand that was on her shoulder a soft squeeze.

"Get dressed and meet me in the training room in thirty minutes." She said before giving her a wink and walking away.

Ana stood in the middle of the facility, looking down at her new suit. She pursed her lips, "Tony's one is better." She mumbled.

- - -

Ana bumped into Thor, Tony and Steve on her way to the training room of the facility. Thor was going back to Asgard and she joined the boys for his send off. She was going to miss the demigod, his stories from up above always amazed her and it was a shame he had to leave. But he had to get more information on the Infinity Stones and why four have already showed up in such a short span.

Steve and Tony were arguing alone with Ana about how the Vision isn't really human, which meant it didn't matter if he could carry the hammer. Thor was having a hoot listening to them.

"The rules have changed." Steve said.

Ana pointed at them, "We're dealing with something new."

"Well, the Vision's artificial intelligence." Steve explained.

"A machine." Tony nodded.

"So it doesn't count." Steve and Ana said together, the latter clicking her fingers.

"No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer." Tony said.

"Right." Steve agreed, motioning to the three of them, "Different rules for us."

"Nice guy, but artificial." Tony shrugged.

Steve sighed, "Thank you."

Thor stopped walking and turned to his friends, "If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply." He said. Ana smirked when she saw Steve still stuck on the issue, "But if you put the hammer in an elevator..." He said in deep thought.

"It would still go up." Tony replied.

Steve sighed, eyes looking forward, "Elevator's not worthy." He shook his head.

Ana laughed as Thor put an arm around her shoulder, "I'm going to miss these little talks of ours." He said, smiling at them.

"Well, not if you don't leave." Ana replied.

"I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee?" Tony questioned.

"You think you can find out what's coming?" Steve asked.

Thor nodded, "I do. Besides this one," He slapped Tony on his chest before walking forward, "There's nothing that can't be explained." He said before lifting his hammer and calling to Heimdall, flying out into the bifrost bridge and travelling back to Asgard.

Tony looked down at the circle burned into the grass, "That man has no regard for lawn maintenance. I'm gonna miss him though. And you're gonna miss me. Ana will be devastated." She playfully pushed him away from her, "There's gonna be a lot of manful tears." He told Steve and they walked over to his Audi.

"I will miss you, Tony." Steve said before the men looked to Ana who had her arms crossed over her chest.

Ana cracked a smile at Tony, "You know I'll miss having you around, Stark. I'll come by the A Tower and visit though." She said.

Tony smiled, "Yeah? Well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up."

"The simple life."

"You'll get there one day." Tony told Steve kindly.

Steve gave a small shrug, his hands on his belt, "I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out."

Tony opened his car door and Ana stepped forward to give him a hug. He rubbed her back softly before giving her one last smile. He entered his car and Steve and Ana waved as he drove off.

Ana sighed and looked over at Steve when she noticed he went quiet, "You alright?"

"I'm home" Steve smiled, looking back the the group of agents marching.

- - -

"How do we look?"

"Well, we're not the twenty seven Yankees." Steve replied to Nat, handing her a tablet. Ana followed them as they walked to the new team.

Natasha peered down at the list of the New Avengers that included Ana. "We've got some hitters." She said, smiling at Ana as they walked down the hallway.

"They're good," Steve nodded. "They're not a team." He said, looking down at her.

"Let's beat 'em into shape." Natasha said.

Steve pushed the two double doors open that lead inside the training room. The New Avengers, War Machine as he opened his hemet, Vision, who was spinning around to face them, the Falcon, flying down and landing on his feet as his wings retracting back into his pack, Scarlet Witch as she used her powers to land down on her feet. Ana joined her new team, crossing her arms and looking up at Natasha and Steve.

"Avengers!"

Assemble.

- - - - -

END OF AGE OF ULTRON AND NOW ONTO CIVIL WAR!

Don't worry guys, I'll add in some Ant-Man and Spider-Man in the next book, it's gonna be great! I hope you enjoyed this phase and looking forward to the next parts. Thank you guys for reading and commenting, it means a lot to me that you take your time to read my work. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Be sure to check out the second book called WARRIOR

Q- Can you guys help me out with this, either a mission with Nat and Clint, or two seperate ones with each, or both?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
514 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
28.2K 733 9
This is my preferences for the Avengers. I know there's a lot of them out there, but hopefully, this will suit your needs just fine. These will hop...
118K 2.5K 89
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❤️ Drop a request if you...