Psychopath VI •• J.J.K [...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

Stop fucking with my heart ~ More

0'
1'
How Did I Start..
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11"
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
~~Ending~~
-------

26'

1.9K 139 156
By JELLYBEANSUGA

Couple of punches here and there Lynn's face and body was now drenched in blood from the brutal impact David has cause. 

He laughed hysterically at the whimpering squirming girl in front of him, helpless and looking like a real dead soul just laying there. He tilted his head thinking of what else he could do to her.

With a snap of his fingers he then grabbed the rope and pulled her neck around the living room while traces of her blood splattered on the tiled floor.

David dropped the rope and found a rectangular card board box in display. He took it dropped it on the ground and picked up Lynn's body and stuffed her inside.

With that done he taped the boxes multiple times writing an address on the box.

A smile formed on his lips after doing what he just did.

"I told you to kill yourself but you wouldn't listen so I had to lay my fingers on you." He said.

"Get very comfortable in there sweetheart because your going on a vacation" he chuckles.

_________________
New York

It was early Sunday morning and everyone in the city were ready to start their day like they always do. The chirping of the birds wakes up many sleeping folks as they began to get out of bed.

A young boy riding a bike happens to be in joy as he dashes from corner to corner delivering milk to people that lives on the streets, although it wasn't enough milk for everyone he wish that some are happy that they received a small amount of breakfast in the morning.

He began to make his way through a short tunnel when two couple of guys were checking out a huge box that seemed to have something inside.

He got off his bike running towards the two men, "Excuse but what's going on?" He ask.

"Don't know boi, this thang just got hea, like someone dropped it" one of the man said.

Suddenly the box began to seep out a wet substance which made the two men a bit freaked out.

"Bro that thing gotta body inside!" The other man shouted ready to run.

"Then we better opened it up!" The boy said.

"Oh hell naw! What if it's already dead!"

"I ..I ..I don't k-know but we have to think positive" he says.

Instead of helping out the other two men vanished from the young boy side making the boy do the job instead.

"O-okay hopefully it's j-just an animal inside th-that's in there" he gulped.

He took a deep breath and started to unravel the tapes till a the small opening was in view.

He counted to three and instantly opened the box.

"OMG!" He shouted after seeing a body in sight.

"H-H-help..m-me" a small whisper was heard.

The boy wiped his sweat as he heard those two words escaping her lips.

"Uhm...uh miss! A-are y-you okay?!"

"Wtf! What kind of question is that of course not!" The boy said ruffling his hair.

"O-okay I'm gonna get you out!" He said and he slowly pulled the beaten up girl out of the box.

The young fella soon picked her up and dashes to a near by hospital where they had many questions as to why the girl was in a box.

Even the cops showed up wondering if the young man had anything to do with the girl and all answered was the truth.

"So your telling me that your delivering milk and you just happened to see a rectangular box in a tunnel and inside was a girl" the police repeated.

"That's exactly what I said twice! You have to believe officer I didn't do anything to her"

"She ...I I don't know how she even got here" he says.

"Okay okay, we'll run some information on her ..and we'll talk to her as soon as she wakes up" the officer said.

"O-okay"

The officers soon walked away and came in the Doctor.

"And you are?" The doctor said.

"I'm Jeon Dylan sir" he said with a smile

"And what's your relationship with the girl?"

"Oh I don't know her, I *sigh* do I have to tell you everything?" His voice slouchily.

"Yes so I can help her"

"Uhm.. short story, basically I was just delivering milk every Saturday and Sunday morning and as I was going through a tunnel ...BOOM! A box appeared and it is ..uh well a girl" he quoted the word girl.

"Well since you are not her guardian I need her parents information if you know"

"I don't...honestly I don't think she lives around here"

"Any names given?"

"I don't know her name... I don't know anything about the girl" he says.

"Okay well we'll run some few test and we'll get back to you soon" the doctor then walked away leaving the young boy a bit frustrated.

After an hour of waiting the doctor arrived telling Dylan that the girl will be just fine, all she needed is some treatment to her bruises and cuts and after one weeks she'll be ready to leave the hospital in no time.

________________

During her week in the hospital the doctors had explained what happened to her and how she got there, she couldn't believe her ears nor the people that surrounded her. She couldn't believe that she is placed in a new environment where she has no one to guide her.

She was scared, defeated and lonely. All she desired was to go home but where she is home is not a place to be right now.

Yet she was kind of glad she is finally away from that freak David but the scariest part is, wondering if he's watching her even if she is far away from home.

They soon discharged Lynn giving her new clothes to wear and as soon as she got out of the hospital, she held her arms tight and glances at the new surrounding.

"I I can't believe I'm in New York City" she says while seeing tall skyscrapers engulfed the whole area.

Lynn then started to walk still holding tight hoping she'll find a decent place to stay for awhile but there was only one problem.. She had not no money with her and as the clouds became slightly dark she knew she had to find a shelter.

When small pecks of rain became large amounts of water splashing everything Lynn ran with all her might searching for anything she can find.

Luckily she found a near by park and a small bridge was form which she ran towards it staying there glaring at all the people also looking for shelter.

"H-hey girl you ain't supposed to be in ma home!" Roared a deep voice.

Lynn turned around to witness a man about to hit her till something blocked the man's arm.

Lynn glances up looking at a very handsome boy.

"Sir that's not nice...you never lay a finger on a woman ...ever" he says.

"Well that rat otta here, this is ma home!" He said.

The boy smiled at Lynn and grabbed her wrist as they both ran to a building that had a shade on.

"Are you okay?" He says catching his breath.

"I-I'm f-fine... Ex-excuse me but I I should get go-going" Lynn said ready to walk away till she got pulled back

"Omg your that girl in that rectangular box! Wow, they cleaned you up good...OMG was that mean! I I'm so sorry I-if I made you upset about that, I I didn't mean .."

"Rectangular box?! I was in a box!?" She shouted.

"Uhh...y-yeah.. I took you to the hospital"

"Wh-why was I in a box!" Lynn said again holding her bead.

"I really don't know, you tell me."

Lynn began to cry just thinking about what even happened during her time in Korea. The young fella panicked not knowing how to comfort someone that he just met, but in the end he slowly patted her head telling her everything will be fine.

"Uhm... Would you like to come with me... I have a place you can stay." He says with a smile.

"I don't think I can trust another man...they all stomp on girls heart and leave you like a dying rose"

"Well, I don't do that ...I've never been in a relationship and I don't like the idea of men torturing girls. It's sickening in my view"

Because of how good looking he was Lynn has this sense that he's a psychopath just like the ones back home. She already knew that guys that are sweet and seems caring only ends up having a dark side after much staying with them for too long.

It was a daring question but she was hungry for an answer.

"Are you a psychopath?" She gulped

"Ah no...I don't kill, in fact  I hate blood. Blood makes me feel ...eehhck" he said making a digested face.

"A-are you perhaps related to Uhm..to a Jeon?"

"Huh? Oh the Jeons, yeah ... Sweetheart you need to stay away from all of them.. They'll kill you for sure. They'll torture you to the bone!"

"Oh believe me ...I already experienced the torture" Lynn said with dark hollow eyes.
______________________
**CUTT~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.4K 16
[Don't adopt me]
177K 5.7K 72
· Let me breath. · EDITING