Fangs in Space

Bởi drDevil

The queen of the damned is bored, rich and insane. After civilisation makes first contact with a new species... Xem Thêm

Synopsis
Chapter 1: First Contact
Chapter 2: Reminiscing
Chapter 4: Meet the smurfs!
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: She-vamps are from Venus, he-vamps are from Mars
Chapter 7: Mosquito
Chapter 8: Zea's First Kiss
Chapter 9: Realisation
Chapter 10: Anastasia
Chapter 11: Preparations
Chapter 12: Blood Christening
Chapter 13: Peter's mayhem
Chapter 14: You're Poison
Chapter 15: Chloe
Chapter 16: Fear is a great substitute for love
Chapter 17: An overdose of violence
Chapter 18: Dirty
Chapter 19: Change of Plans
Chapter 20: Score settled
Chapter 21: Hot Stuff
Chapter 22: A touch of blue
Chapter 23: Annihilation
Chapter 24: Wild Horses
Chapter 25: Killjoy
Chapter 26: Big Badda Boom
Chapter 27: Pink Cloud
Chapter 28: Union and Reunion
Chapter 28: Puke and Toast
Chapter 29: The power of shame
Chapter 30: Zeander
Chapter 31: Cataclysm

Chapter 3: Tripping

1.1K 31 8
Bởi drDevil

Zea’s POV

My mother has clearly lost her mind completely now. This talk about aliens and conquering their world.

I studied her while she was driving the car, so that she didn’t notice.

As always, she looked good. Her grey eyes were shining and she had pink glosses on her cheeks. She had dyed her hair black this time. It looked good on her.

But I didn’t like the new glint in her eyes.

But I was worried about her mental state. This alien crap couldn’t be true. It looked too much like a con job.

Who was leading her on and why?

I needed to find out quickly. My mother was the only stabilizing factor in this kingdom. Without her, the thin balance would be disturbed, and the vampire population would run into chaos and anarchy. And that would leave us vulnerable to any of the other supernatural creatures prying on us under this sky.

 We were most strong united.

United under Queen Komar.

I saw her stealing glances at me now and so often and pouting her lips.

I knew what she was thinking and I didn’t care. Long ago I did, but these days were gone.

She had made me like this. She alone. Her actions had shown me that blood spilling was not the answer.

And she didn’t even realize.

I focused on the road and thought of what lay ahead. Coming back to court. The thing I had ran from in the first place.

An small animal scuttled across the road just a few meters in front of us and my traitorous body growled in hunger.

I hadn’t fed in seven days. The rats were all gone and I couldn’t find anything containing blood within a day walking distance of the shack. I felt so weak.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the sounds around me. The repetitive noise of the engine slowed my heightened senses down again and stilled the hunger. A bit.

I groaned. I needed to feed at the palace. And no doubt mother would slip me something juicy again, regardless of my request.

First thing on my list was finding my own supplier. Preferably a little less rat like.

It would be good to be out of the desert. The dirt and heat was starting to suffocate.

And being in the small confines of the car made me realize that I was really stinking. A bath would be heaven.

We continued our journey through the desert in silence, both not knowing what to say to each other.

After a few hours the sand became rock, the rock became city and the city became palace.

Home.

I looked at it. The grey mass still looked as depressing as ever.

We passed the gate and drove up to the main building. Mother parked the car in front of the entrance and got out.

“Your quarters are still there. I haven’t changed anything. Take a bath. I will send some clothes and a hairdresser. If you are cleaned up, join me for dinner.”

“Yes, Mother.” I said tiredly.

She stormed off and let me standing in front of the castle.

Gerald came out and bought “Your highness”

“Hello Gerald. Good to see you again.”

He accompanied to my quarters and opened the door.

She had been right, she had touched nothing. Even my writing stationary and pens will still in exactly the same spot as when I left.

I walked inside and touched the black velvet sofa. I hadn’t sat down on something soft for 7 years. 

I sat down and smiled. Aaahhhhh that felt good.

I walked into my bedroom and horrified looked at myself in the mirror. I looked as bad as I smelled.

I walked over to the bathroom, peed and turned on the shower. Running water, such a luxury.

I quickly undressed and washed myself and my hair, choosing a scent from the numerous bottles of shampoo that were still standing on the shelf.

After being reborn in the shower I got out and wrapped myself in a huge fluffy towel.

A maid was standing there with the clothes and underwear that Mother had send upstairs.

Ugh a corset and robes. I hated those.

After been dressed I went over to my mother’s quarters and took the two glasses of blood that a manservant had in his hands who was just about to enter the room.

“Leave us.” I ordered.

My mother was sitting behind her huge wooden desk, staring and typing on her laptop.

“Pull up a chair and sit down next to me.” she ordered.

I rolled my eyes, set down the glasses and got a chair.

“Look. This is real. I am not insane.” She turned the screen towards me grinning.

I read the online newspapers and watched the news.

This was not a joke, this was real!

A blue alien with three breasts. WTF.

“Mother, I apologise. Clearly you are not as insane as I originally thought.” I said to her.

She smiled and reached over to her glass.

She took and sip and sloshed it around in her mouth like it was a good wine.

I grinned. Maybe I should retract my former statement.

“Oh honey, you should really try this. This human has only been fed blue cheese. It is delicious.”

I took a sip and smiled. She was right.

My dear mother was a nutter, but she had taste.

She tipped my glass while I was drinking to make sure that I finished the whole lot.

I had to keep my face blank from smiling from ear to ear. She still treated me the same as like when I was four.

She brushed my hair with my hands. “Didn’t the hairdresser came to your quarters?”.

I rolled my eyes.

“No.”

“I’ll have his head for this insolence.”

“Oh, don’t be such a drama queen, mother. I was only there for 20 minutes. Hardly time for him to arrive.”

“He is vampire. 20 Minutes is more than sufficient.” She declared.

At that very same moment the poor man came running in, panting and sweating little droplets of blood.

Mother walked over and the man flew on his knees. “My queen, forgive me.”

“A little too late, my dear man!” Mother said before snapping his neck.

I stood there watching. After all these years I was still not used to her scale of violence.

“Mother, that was completely unnecessary.” I told her.

She looked at me hard and broke into a laughing fit.

“You are wrong.” She said simply after her laughter died down.

“No, now I have to do it myself.” I told her whilst quickly snatching the scissors from the dead hairdresser pocket and cutting the long dread locks off near the scalp of my head.

I had finished before she could reach for the scissors.

Grinning I handed over the dreadlocks to her and sat down on the chair. I swept up her glass, crossed my legs and took a sip of the blood.

She glared at me and turned.

“Magnus just informed me that the smurf has been planned to give a press conference tonight. Outside the high-security facility in which they have hid her yesterday.”

“We are going to pay her a visit, my dear.”

She called for a coat and her keys for the old-timer, and we sped off in the direction of the portal to the human dimension.

I looked at myself in the back mirror and sighed. I wished she had decided for a less flashy car and less dramatic clothing. We looked ridiculous.

We drove to the National History Museum in London where the conference was. After being in a traffic jam for two hours and having to wield through this huge crowd of journalists that were staking out for just one photo of the alien, she and Magnus, who had been waiting for us when we arrived, somehow got us entrance to the building and the chambers in which the alien and its captures were residing.

I knew her glamour was strong, but that she was able to pull this of with thousands of people surrounding the building was staggering.

“Leave!” she ordered the humans that were still present in the chambers. They walked out like sheep.

“Magnus, go and get the smurf.” She grinned and she waved over one of the guards to come and stand beside them.

We heard a struggling in the next room, accompanied by a bang. Uhoh.

The guards surrounded us just in time as an angry blue lady, with three breasts, came storming in.

“Who the f*ck are you people and what do you want?” She yelled at us.

I glanced at my mother but she didn’t answer. Instead, she gave a small head signal to one of the guards that set him off in an attack.

The alien saw it coming; she stopped him mid-air and threw him right through the door out of the room into the next.

What? She could handle a newborn? She was a lot stronger than we had thought. Obviously, she had been holding herself back when doing the tests.

Cautiously, I placed myself in front of my Mother.

“Tell me! What are you? You are not the same as the other beings.” The alien cried.

Mother signalled again, now sending three guards.

She clashed their heads together, sending them crashing to the ground unconsciously.

I stood and gaped.

Wow.

“Identify yourselves, or I’ll kill you.” The alien hissed.

My mother raised and brow. “We don’t talk to our food.”

She flashed to the alien’s side, grabbed her by the neck, gave her a blow to the head and flung her hard against the wall.

The alien sank down the ground unconsciously.

“The nerve of it.” My mother hissed whilst walking over to her.

She motioned over one of the guards.

“Taste her.”

The guard looked at her frightened. “Taste her, or die.” Mother hissed.

He crouched down and moved the alien’s head to the side.

He exposed his fangs and sunk them deeply into the alien’s neck.

He took a sip and tried to disconnect, but my mother held his head into place.

“Drink.” She ordered.

He drunk for a few seconds after which Mother pulled him away.

We studied him. He seemed fine. Better than fine actually.

“My queen, this is amazing. The colours, sounds and smells. I feel amazing!” he exclaimed.

I stepped closer and saw that his pupils were dilated.

I grinned. “Her blood is like a drug.”

Mother moved in to taste her and after a few minutes she smiled and beckoned me over. After I was finished, Mother ordered the body to be removed.

This was exhilarating.  I wanted more.

“Now we wait for her friends to arrive.” Mother said while she sat down on one of the comfortable couches.

“They should be here in under an hour.” She grinned.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7K 289 24
"You know, everybody's talking about the beautiful and deadly new competitor in court." well look who it was, the guy I was supposed to try and win o...
Lilith Bởi RudeReels

Bí ẩn / Thriller

8.3K 490 22
Lilly has an alter ego who only comes out in the most dire of circumstances. Everytime Lilly summons it, she loses a part of her humanity. In her ne...
1 0 1
A long time ago, the King of Minerva married the most beautiful woman in the Kingdom, who was soon crowned Queen. The King and Queen loved each other...
141K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...