Chasing The Beat Of My Heart...

By tronnorfrivan

"Austin, I promise you, we'll find a way around this. Even if its the last thing I ever do," Ally said, and f... More

Chasing The Beat Of My Heart(An Auslly Story)
2 - Secrets and Slushies
3 - Friendships and Fears
4 - Songs and Smiles
5 - News and Noise
6 - Parties and Pain
7 - Hangovers and Hospitals
8 - Family and Fights
10 - Rough Nights and Real Life.
9 - Deals and Drinks
11 - Reunited and Recovery
13 - Decisions and Drama
14 - Painkillers and Performances
15 - Cheats and Challenges.
16 - Partners and Promises
17 - Nightmares and Notes
A/N
18 - Rumors and Readers
19 - Arrangements and Arrests
20 - Prisons and Problems (FINALE)
SEQUEL IS UP

12 - Collisions and Crashes

2.3K 67 9
By tronnorfrivan

~Austin's POV~

I woke up at around 9:30 the next morning. I had a faint headache but it wasn't so bad, and I realised Ally was next to me. I worried a bit, but then everything came back to me. How she'd taken me from the hotel, and brought me here. I laid in the bed thinking, then, I remembered something. I had a meeting with Jimmy today.

"Ally! Wake up!" I said as I shook her shoulder in an attempt to wake her up. Eventually she did.

"Austin?" She said, "Why the heck did you wake me up?" She asked playfully.

"Ally, I've got a meeting with Jimmy today in like two and a half hours," I said worriedly.

"It's fine, my dad will drive you there," She said and I sighed with relief. If it wasn't for her taking me here last night, then I wouldn't have anybody to give me a lift to the Starr Records offices.

~ 2 Hours Later ~

~† Ally's POV †~

"What time will you be back?" I asked Austin.

"Um, wait a minute," he said as he checked his phone for the time. "Around 2 o'clock probably," he eventually said.

"Okay," I said as I gave him and my dad a hug before they went. "Bye."

"Bye," They both replied, as they went out to the car. Austin waved from the passenger seat as the car reversed out of the driveway. I was gonna be here myself for the best part of 4 hours because Sonic Boom was shut so I might as well invite Trish over.

~ 2 Hours Later ~ (again I know.)

"Hey let's check the news, it should be on right now," I said to Trish. All we had been doing for the past 2 hours was playing about on the piano and eating the entire contents of the kitchen cupboards.

"The news?!" She asked in disgust. "Who actually watches the news?" She asked rhetorically. I just shook my head and changed the channel to the news. I literally dropped my TV remote when I saw what the main story was.

'Teen celebrity and songwriter's father in extreme car crash' It read.

"Trish, we have to get to the hospital, now!" I said. She was sitting on the couch with a nail file and gave me a confused look. "Austin and my dad have been in a car crash, I have to see them," I explained. She had a surprised expression but followed me out anyway.

~★ At the Hospital ★~

I sat anxiously at the waiting room with Trish, when a nurse approached us and asked who we were looking for.

"Au-Austin Moon and Lester Dawson," I told her.

"Ah, come this way," She said and Trish and I followed her to a room with two beds and lots of machines hooked up to them. I saw Austin and my Dad in the beds and I felt a tear come from my eye. Trish noticed and comforted me. I walked up to my dad's bed seeing as Austin was asleep.

"W-what happened?" I asked with a shaky voice. My dad had a cast from the middle of his arm up to his hand.

"I don't know honey, I was just driving along, I looked away for literally two seconds, turned back and there was another car right in front of us. It was impossible to avoid," He explained, I could of sworn if they were drunk drivers then I would kill somebody. "Apparently they were the lucky ones. A few cuts and scratches were all they got," He said sadly. I couldn't believe someone could be so careless.

"How's Austin," Trish asked. I was glad she did.

"Um, he's.." he trailed off. ".. he's in a coma," he said.

†~★~†~★~ †~★~†~★~ †~★~†~★~

A/N

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter. I've been really busy.

Don't kill me for the cliffhanger please? Was this good? Should I do cliffhangers more often?:o idk but if you liked it please vote and comment, and maybe a little follow would be nice? anyway love you bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.9K 32
"If we were best friends why did he forget about me after making a promise he wouldn't? I mean I always knew people in my life would leave at some po...
21.6K 1.6K 34
"How can I trust you when I can't see you ?" "Even if you can't see me .."
48.1K 446 14
"Didn't we promise to each other that we'll always be the last one standing? We've been through so much and I refuse to end it this way. I didn't giv...
58.9K 746 17
"Trust me angel, he won't hurt you again, he won't even come near you. As long as I'm here" He said as he pulled me closer to him. "I trust you"