Avengers Texts 2

By Can_you_nawt

These are the Avengers' private phone records, collected for your enjoyment. {Wattpad has stopped letting me... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Clint to Tony
Natasha to Steve
Steve to Bucky
Natasha to Bruce
1:37 AM (Arguments That Solved Nothing)
Clint to Natasha
Thor to Bruce
Bruce to Natasha
Natasha to Tony
Bucky to Steve
Natasha to Tony
Bet Placing Groupchat (Natasha, Bucky, Sam, Rhodey, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Pepper)
Bruce to Sam
Sam to Bucky
The Kitchen
Bucky to Sam
Bruce to Clint
Mother's Day
Bucky To Natasha
Bucky to Steve
Bucky to Tony
Tony to Natasha
Clint to Rhodey
Reed's Lab
Bucky's Back
Bucky to Sam
Thor to Bruce
Rhodey to Clint
The One Where Everyone Forgot What Day It Is
Clint to Wanda
Natasha to Bruce
Clint to Bruce
Rhodey to Bucky
Thanos' Big... You Know ;)

Bucky to Tony

342 29 0
By Can_you_nawt

"Hello, Tony."

"Hey."

"Is that a drill? Are you back in the- God damn it."

"What?"

"You should be sleeping."

"You- Sleep. Go sleep."

"Nice one."

"What's up?"

"I'm apologizing for Steve's behavior. Because he has no idea what he's doing. He's- Well, he's an imbecile. So. Sorry he was throwing things. He doesn't normally do that. And he doesn't mean you're difficult to deal with, he just means you're difficult to- Get along with. He doesn't mean to be condescending. He's..."

"Look, Bucky, I appreciate this," Tony sighed. "But you apologizing for Steve isn't really-"

"I know. I know. But just- This is a new Steve. I used to know a different Steve. This one- He's- Condescending. And high-horse...y. But he was always like that. Now he's just big and the literal Captain of America. He's just stubborn. And I know he's- But- You just gotta stick with it. Because he's a good guy. Really."

"Unfortunately, I agree with you. I'm gonna stick with it."

"Praise the freakin' Lord."

"I love him, I can't just... Of course, he's thinking about just leaving which is-"

"He is not leaving. He didn't mean that. He thought- Okay, he didn't think that one through, but I know he meant well, and he just- He was never good with the chicks, right? That was all me," Bucky snickered. "Ahem. Anyways. Now he's still not good with anyone. He's bad at being- Good at- Relationships? I- He just flies by the seat of his pants."

"Handsome, boy does he know it."

"That- What are you singing?"

"It's from Hamilton, you said a- Nevermind. It's getting a lot of Tony awards."

"Steve was just texting me about that. You two are- You're similar! Just really stubborn!"

"We'll be fine. And if we're not, it'll be my fault. Because. I do that."

"Tonyyyyyyy."

"I just don't think he likes me."

"What?"

"I don't know. Ignore me. I need like a thousand Xanax right now and I'm out of coffee. And I need sleep."

"Mhm."

"Do you know where Steve is?"

"I can send him your way."

"Great. Can you also send me enough sleeping pills to put me in a coma?"

"No, but I bet Bruce can."

"Haaaaaa!"

"Get it? Cos he put Loki in a coma?"

"You're hilarious."

"I know, I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 343 53
My previous Omorashi story was deleted from Wattpad due to sexual content, but I was able to recover these ones from another website that had my book...
the vaudeville crime By aki

Mystery / Thriller

641 59 25
do not read. main au is on twitter. i'm just using wattpad for the narrations.
110K 2.7K 79
I started this book on my other account but shit happened and I am continuing it here......you will like it I promise....read on your own risk
17.9K 277 22
Okay, so I don't know how to explain this story. So read it to find out why i can't explain is XD (Some chapters might include swear words) DISCONTIN...