loving him ; m.b.

By badassbarone

loving him ; m.b. a story about two lost teens who find love, and then in eachother. More

prologue
chapter two ; kenzie

chapter one; kenzie

2K 29 0
By badassbarone

slipping into my gray knitted cardigan, i walked over to my bed and picked up my bag. pulling it over my shoulder, i just made my way out of my room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

sitting down at the counter, i await for my breakfast. at the stove, i saw my mom scrambling around and trying to not burn the food. her expression contained hilarious faces that i couldn't help but laugh at.

still kinda smiling, i took out my phone and plugged my earphones into my ears. playing my music, i started to silently jam out to my music.

feeling a gentle tap on my back, i turned back. seeing my dad, a sly grin perked on my lips and hugged him.

"good morning hun," he said, while he took his seat besides me. taking a sip from his coffee, he kept his eyes on me.

"g'morning." i responded. at that point, my mom had just finished and served us the breakfast. both thanking her, me and my dad started to munch on our food. axting like it was a competition, we tried to eat as fast as we could. i guess you can say competitiveness kinda runs in the family.

after finishing, my dad offered me a ride to school. but seeing the weather outside, how cold and cloudy it was, i thanked him and denied his offer. with that, i said my goodbyes and left the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
433K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
795K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...