Kidnapped by Him (A Jacksepti...

By septiceyetrashaf

When Sean, otherwise known as Jacksepticeye, can't handle the pressure anymore, he goes a little insane. A tw... More

{Author's Note}
{Chapter 1 - I'm Normal I Swear}
{Chapter 2 - It Must Be a Dream}
{Chapter 3 - Help Me}
{Chapter 4 - Home Doesn't Feel Like Home}
{Chapter 5 - Bingo}
{Chapter 6 - Defeated}
{Chapter 7 - The Plan Continues}
{Chapter 8 - My Hero? More Like My My Villian}
{Chapter 9 - Markimoo}
{Chapter 10 - Look Me in the Eyes}
{Chapter 11 - We're in This Together}
{Chapter 12 - It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt}
{Chapter 13 - Goodnight}
{Chapter 14 - Who Are You?}
{Chapter 16 - Not Your Average Joe}
{Chapter 17 - It Was Fun While It Lasted}
{Chapter 18 - Wake Up}
{Chapter 19 - A Whole New World}
{Chapter 20 - Hello Old Friend}
{Chapter 21 - Take My Hand}
{Chapter 22 - Hamburgers, Chicken, and Fries. Oh, My!}
{Chapter 23 - Welcome Home}
{Chapter 24 - Let's Speed This Up}
{Chaper 25 - Can I Stay With You?}
{Chapter 26 - Destructive}
{Chapter 27 - Hideaway}
{Chapter 28 - I Hate Myself}
{Chapter 29 - It's Okay, Jack}
{Chapter 30 - Insanity Is Contagious}
{Chapter 31 - Driving in Style}
{Chapter 32 - It's a Need Not a Want}
{Chapter 33 - Hot}
{Chapter 34 - Running Down to the Riptide}
{Chapter 35 - Bright Light}
{Chapter 36 - It's Just a Prank, Bro}
{Author's Note - I'm So Sorry}
{Chapter 37 - Demons From the Past}
{Chapter 38 - Regret}
{Chapter 39 - Bleeding and Confused}
{Chapter 40 - Through My Eyes}
{Chapter 41 - Breath of Relief}
{Chapter 42 - Ex's and Oh's}
{Chapter 43 - The Villain Roles Have Switched}
{Chapter 44 - We Meet Again}
{Chapter 45 - Someone New}
{Chapter 46 - Not Even to My House Yet}
{Chapter 47 - Just Talking}
{Chapter 48 - Hospital Again}
{Chapter 49 - Full of Bad Ideas}
{Chapter 50 - Answer Me}
{Chapter 51 - There's a First Time for Everything}
{Chapter 52 - New Beginnings}
{Chapter 53 - Where Have You Two Been?}
{Chapter 54 - I Gave Up}
{Chapter 55 - You're Not Free}
{Chapter 56 - So Many Questions}
{Chapter 57 - Home is Where Your Family is}
{Chapter 58 - Now I'm Kept Captive}
{Chapter 59 - Forced}
{Chapter 60 - Useless}
{Chapter 61 - Finn}

{Chapter 15 - You Don't Deserve to Be Loved}

2K 103 113
By septiceyetrashaf

-=Addison's Point of View=-

I threw the stuffed animals that Sean gifted to me at the wall. I heard the thump noise when they hit the surface of the blue wall. I collapsed onto the bed and sobbed into a pillow. My tears left a mark on the fabric. I quickly wiped them away and stood up. I was greeted with Sean's pair of blue eyes.

I gave him a dirty look. Different emotions flooded my mind. I felt dread, anger, frustration, confusion, love, hate and more like that. He returned a soft smile and a snicker. A strong feeling of annoyance rose to the surface of me.

"You think this is funny, you useless bag of crap? Kidnapping me was a mistake. I'll report your ass as fast as you can say 'like a boss.'" I smirked at him. He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head. Jack walked over to me. Each step he took closer to me made me cringe but also crave it at the same time.

He laughed seductively and looked into my eyes. Our noses were almost touching but he stopped so we wouldn't connect. I gulped and felt spit run down my throat. Chills on my back grew tiny goosebumps all over my body. His hand reached for mine. I wanted to pull away but the nerves stopped me from doing so.

"You won't report me, Addy. I make you too nervous. Admit it, you like me at least a little." He licked his lips. I have had enough of this emotional torture.

"Get out of my face. You're insane." I quickly responded with clear frustration. I kneed him in the balls and made a run for it. I flipped him off while sprinting out the door. I heard him groan in pain and sigh in anger and displeasure as I whipped my body out of the guest bedroom.

I felt my heart rate increase as I ran down the hall, passing by each of Sean's rooms in his apartment. This place was new to me since I've been cooped up in that hell hole he calls a spare bedroom. I stopped when I got to the end and looked around. I saw a room that looked like a living room and kept moving. He's probably right behind me, catching my tail. My breathing rate increased.

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head and saw Jack running after me. His face looked so determined to catch me. Crap. All I thought of was to keep going. I've made it this far.

My hand was met with a door handle to freedom. I started to turn my wrist but was interrupted by a pair of arms around me. I expected Sean to be there but I saw Mark instead. I was greeted by his bright brown eyes. I smiled at the sight of him. I'm so grateful he's alive and well. I let out a breath of relief.

"Stay quiet. Do not make a single sound." I nodded as he gave me instructions. He took my hand and pulled me toward a room I've never seen before. He opened the door and revealed a  bathroom.

"Okay, you can talk now." He told me. I gave him a look filled with confusion.

"Mark? Why'd you pull me away from that door? I was right there! Freedom was there!" I was slightly annoyed and upset at his decision to do that.

"Addy, listen to me. He'll catch you and probably hurt you. That dude can run, Addison. We have to be smart about this." He explained. "I need to tell you something else." His voice was as low as a whisper.

Mark continued telling me how Sean drugged his coffee while I was unconscious and was dragged to the recording room. He heard Sean vlogging about his sudden disappearance and the lie he created. I gasped as he kept explaining what happened.

"I faked not knowing who I was and where I was. I asked him who he was. The look on his face was priceless," he added, "I'm now aloud to walk around the house at my own will because he believes I don't know anything." I quietly clapped at his plan at work. I smiled at the smartness of it.

"That's super smart, Mark. Thank you for doing this." I looked up at him. His whimsical brown eyes stared back at me. The smile on his face was priceless. Nothing could replace this man's face, let me tell you.

I shook my head and snapped out of this trance I was in. I opened the door and stepped out. I planned on being caught by Sean, take the beating and let Mark's plan play out. I snuck around the wall and into the kitchen. My stomach growled at the thought of food. The cold surface of the refrigerator door handle hit my skin. My arm pulled the door open. My eyes were met with a full and recently restocked fridge. Bless the heavens. I grabbed some of Sean's left over pizza and gobbled it down. The taste left me satisfied. I also drank some water to quench my thirst.

When I finished, Sean's eyes met mine. Instead of the mad and insane look in his eyes I expected, they looked depressed and lonely. I was surely bewildered and perplexed. I backed up slowly away from him.

"See? They all leave me!" He screamed to no one in particular. Tears stained his cheeks which was evidence that he was crying. I furrowed my eyebrows at this broken person.

"I'm not useless and unlovable! Stop telling me that. Please. I just want to be loved. I felt the need to take someone to become loved." He started breaking down and sobbing like a lost child. He fell to his knees. He was at an all time low. I felt guilty at the action I was about to commit to. It just popped out of my mouth.

"You don't deserve to be loved." I said coldly. Jack's eyes shot up at mine and looked defeated but full of fire. He rose to his feet and looked me in the eyes. They turned evil and devilish.

He chuckled before saying, "Oh sweet Addison, I don't need love. I need to feel someone else suffer as much as me." He rolled my hair behind my ear with a smirk. I've awoken the beast from his nap.

"Bipolar much?" I said what we were all thinking. His knee made contact with my groin area and I screamed in pain. Pain was sent up my body and stopped at my abdomen. I wasn't expecting that. My hands automatically held where he kneed me. He immediately stood me back upright.

His hands made their way to my waist. He kept them there when he smacked his lips roughly against mine. The kiss was sloppy and I wasn't a fan. I tried my best to push him off of me. I laid my hands on his chest and tried to use force.

No use. Nothing worked.

Jack's lips connected with my neck and he started sucking. I felt hickeys being formed with each kiss on my neck. I could tell he was trying to make me feel pleasure while he was doing this.

"J-Jack get off me, p-please." My voice sounded shaky as he kept going. He searched around, looking for my sweet spot. Sean reached to his destination and kept kissing it. It felt oddly good. I let out a breath of pleasure and he stopped.

"You liked it didn't, you? You moaned." He chuckled and looked proud of himself. Sean looked at me with a dangerous look in his eyes.

I felt violated and responded, "Hell no! A simple moan doesn't mean anything. It's a natural response to this kind of behavior." I gave him a look of disappointment.

Jack shrugged it off. "Karma is a bitch, Addy." He said as he grabbed me at the hair and dragged me to his bedroom. I noted it wasn't the guest room. I felt my feet drag across the hardwood floor. I tried calling for Mark but his mouth stopped words from spilling from my mouth. His grip on me was extremely uncomfortable. Panic filled my body and I didn't know what to do.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" His voice made me shudder with an unpleasant feeling. He ran his other hand over his green hair. I gulped as I looked at him. He had something planned up his sleeve. His eyes told me something was going to happen.

I had a feeling he would become more aggressive. I need to get out of here.

This won't be much fun for me.

•••
A/N: interesting chapter today folks.

Don't get too mad at meh, m'kay? (I accidentally spelled mad as made but I fixed it ;) fandomed_ )

Thanks for reading. I appreciate all the reads and votes. Seriously I didn't think this book would make it. Love you all! Have a nice day.
-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 352 26
A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment for my accused crimes against demonkind...
100K 3.6K 68
Jacksepticeye gets nervous for his best friend, Markiplier, who anybody's heard from for days. He gets a call from Mark, and instantly wants to go se...
4.3K 333 53
When the world is consumed by fire, superhumans and deadly demons there's only a select few with a high enough tolerance for what they're going to ha...
9.5K 255 25
Sean wasn't very normal. He could see demons....but they always avoided him, because of his demon... Antisepticeye which was preferred as "Brother"...