Bill Cipher x reader lemon

By Malachite5

All about Bill Cipher...the name speaks for itself More

prologue
the beginning
5 years later
The dreamscape (part1)
The dreamscape (part 2)
the dreamscape (part 3)
The new demon (part 1)
The new demon (part 2)
Raccoons
the lost cause
Shout out!!!
The end
Perhaps
R.I.P

the part where everyone dies

8.2K 157 83
By Malachite5

Bill: I want you to help me destroy the world. C'mon, it'll be a lot of fun!

You:  Bill? What are you talking about? You're scaring me...

Bill: Well the start of the end of the world will be exciting, I promise... but now its time to make our little deal. I'll let you and three people you choose live, and in return, you help me find the perfect puppet.

You: Wait, what kind of puppet are you talking about?

Bill: Oh, only someone who is willing to let me destroy their mind and take over their body. Doesn't that sound exciting! 

You: (pauses)... only if I get to save five people, and I also get to control who and what you destroy first, and I also get to control the dreamscape too. Its only fair, since I'll  be living there for the rest of my life.

Bill: Guess what? There is another perk too! You get to be a demon as well, which means you'll live in the dreamscape for eternity.

You: (sarcastically ) Yay. That's what every girl dreams of when the world is about to be overrun with chaos and fucked up demons!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
155K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...