Hate the Player and the Game

By Amour_valentina

Diamond Rosemont is a sexy, live, and strong teenage girl who had to learn to become a woman quickly. With a... More

Part l
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Hate the Player and the Game part ll- Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Hate the Player and the Game part lll-chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Hate the Player and the Game part lV- chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
Epilouge

chapter 34

331 12 0
By Amour_valentina

Chapter 34

Cruze

             I was asleep in my bed when the phone next to me rang. It was almost nine o'clock at night and I was tired. I had finally gotten the opportunity to take a nap and now someone was ruining it. I picked up the phone and put it to my ear. "Hello". I said sleepily.

"Cruze, get to my house now. It's important". I heard Zeus say.

"Zeus, I'm tired man. Can't you get somebody else"?

"No, I need you. End of story". He said hanging up. I sighed and got out of the bed. Michelle was laying next to me naked. When she felt me get up, she woke up.

"Where you going"? She asked covering her body with the sheets.

"Over to Zeus's. Get dressed, I want you to come with me". I say. I threw on a hoodie, some jeans, and some Timberlands. I strapped up putting a gun in my pants. I watched Michelle put on her tight shirt, and short skirt. We left the apartment with Uncle Ronnie asleep on the couch like he always was and walked over to Zeus's building to see what was up. When we entered the house, Zeus quickly threw two pounds of cocaine at me.

"I want those delivered to Ghost by twelve o'clock in the morning. He's been waiting all week for that delivery". I looked up at Zeus like he was Crazy.

"Ghost lives two hours away. I didn't plan on driving that far tonight". I whined.

"Get over it Cruze. You chose to be in this business now you have to do what you have to do to get money. Now, I will pay you two thousand dollars if you do this for me". Zeus said going to sit in his chair. Debo stood next to him with his arms crossed.

"Fine". I said.

"At least you got you a little girl to suck your dick on the way there". Zeus laughed making Debo laugh with him. I couldn't see what was funny. I was actually quite pissed off. I walked with Michelle back to my building and I went to get my car keys and some duck tape. I duck taped the two pounds of cocaine up under the bumper of my car, then me and Michelle hopped in and I drove off toward the freeway.

"I don't see why you just won't quit". Michelle said.

"Because I can't. I gets easy money working for Zeus". I say.

"Yeah, but it's killing you. If you weren't working for him then you won't even be having to take this two hour drive. Your lucky my mom doesn't care about what I do or I wouldn't be here with you right now".

"Well I'm glad you are here". I say reaching over and holding her hand and steering the car with my other.

"Me too. It's been a long time coming, but we made it. It's been almost two years for us". Michelle said. "Your going to be eighteen soon Cruze. I don't mind getting married young". I wanted to throw up when Michelle mentioned marriage. "I also don't mind having kids with you either, marriage or no marriage". I looked over at Michelle like she was crazy.

"So what are you trying to say"? I asked.

"Cruze, I'm not pregnant if that's what your thinking. I'm just madly in love with you, that's all".

"Aww okay. You were scaring me for a second".

"Wait, even if I was pregnant, then why would you be scared"? She asked.

"Whatchu mean? Why wouldn't I"?

"I mean you are going to marry me right, because if you aren't then you really just wasted two years of my life that I can never get back, and why would you be so scared to have a baby with me. You do love me don't you"?

"Michelle, I do have love for you, but we're still young. Why are you talking marriage and having kids"?

"Because I love you Cruze and I want to do all of those things with you".

"Look Michelle. I love being in a relationship with you and all, but I don't know if I want the same things you want".

"What the fuck you mean? Cruze I love you and I've begged you to marry me in the past. Now that your turning eighteen in two months, you have the right to propose. Your going to be a man, and living on your own". I couldn't pay attention to Michelle because I was too busy paying attention to the red and blue lights that were behind us. She saw them too and started to panic. We had been driving for about a good thirty minutes so why were the cops on us now.

"Pull over". We heard a voice from the cop car say. I panicked and kept driving. I didn't know why I wouldn't stop, but I wouldn't. "Pull over now"! The voice demanded.

"Cruze, what are you doing"? Michelle asked nervously. "Pull over like they are telling you to".

"Michelle theres cocaine taped in the back of the car in case you haven't noticed". I said.

"Cruze, I'm scared now". Michelle said looking back at the cops through the back window.

"Pull the vehicle over now"! The cops continued to yell at us. I stomped on the gas and sped down the freeway, zooming past cars and changing lanes. The cops continued to race after me taking me on a high speed chase. Michelle was scared, but she put her seat belt on and grabbed my hand.

"No matter what happens, I'm here for you"! She yelled. After a while of being chased, I noticed that three more cop cars had started to chase me. I sped trying to concentrate on the road. I can admit, I was scared to get caught. That was why I kept on speeding. That's when it happened. I saw two bright tail lights. I closed my eyes and stepped on the brakes. I heard a loud crash and my body flew forward into the steering wheel, then I felt my air bag puff up in my face. When I looked over at Michelle she looked dead, but she wasn't. She rose up holding her bleeding head and took off her seat belt. "What happened"? She asked me. The whole wind shield was shattered and our car was completely smashed into a station wagon. Three police men then ran over to my side of the car with their guns pointed at me.

"Step out of the vehicle"! One officer yelled, and I did. I put my hands up and let them smash me up against the side of the car. They searched me and took six hundred dollars that I had rolled up in my pocket, and took the glock that I had in the front of my pants. Michelle got out and started crying. I watched a couple other police officers start to check the car. They found a black pistol under the drivers seat, and another cop found the two pounds of cocaine taped under the bumper. One cop smashed me up against the car and started to cuff me. He told me my rights and brutally smashed my face up against the car. "Damn, we only wanted to stop you for speeding". The cop laughed.

"Please! No! Don't take him"! I heard Michelle screaming. She was lunging trying to get at me. "I love you Cruze! I love you baby"! By this time, all of the cars on the freeway were speeding past watching me get arrested. The cops walked me over to a police car and one of them palmed the top of my head as I got into the back seat. Some other cops put Michelle into another police car. As we sped off, I knew I was about to be in some deep shit because of the cocaine that they found. I just prayed that shit wouldn't get worse.

           ~            ~             ~           ~

           I spent forty days and forty nights in jail and had to go to court three times all for the judge to sentence me to eight years in prison. I was charged with aggravated fleeing to elude police for that high speed chase, carrying two firearms without a permit, and drug trafficking. New York's gun laws were crazy and having the two guns with me really fucked me up. Since I had no insurance on the car I was driving and it wasn't in my name, they put it all of that on Uncle Ronnie and it sent him over the edge when he found out the fine that he had to pay. I had also been driving without a drivers license and that added a year to my sentence. I never knew why I never got my license. I always had my temps, but that expired years ago. I sat in my jail cell angry every night that I had to spend in it. I had been only making a delivery for Zeus and got scooped up by five-o only because I had been speeding when I was listening to Michelle's mouth, and one incident turned into all of this. I was even more angry at Zeus because of all people, I would expect him to show up to court and support me, but the nigga was no where to be found. He was the person that got me into all of this bull shit. When the feds constantly asked me who I was working for, I kept my mouth shut because I wasn't no snitch nigga. I'll be damned if they took another one of my homies down. They trialled me as if I was an adult because I was turning eighteen in a couple of weeks. I had friends from all over coming to court to support me. They made signs like Free my nigga Cruze and held them up outside of the court house, but when they found out I had six to eight years, someone started a riot. It was crazy that I had so many people from my hood coming to support me. I didn't realize how many people actually loved me until my last day of court. Uncle Ronnie was so angry with me, but he was even more angry at Zeus for getting me into all of this shit. I heard that he didn't step out of our apartment for months after they took me away to prison. I landed in one of New York's worst correctional facilities. It was a struggle. Prison life as a young boy was what I should have been trying my hardest to avoid. They thought just because I was young, that I was vulnerable. All of them fagot ass mother fuckers had me messed up if they thought they were going to rape me. I fought all the time. I stood up for myself, and looked out for myself. After a while of being up in that shit house, niggas just started to get it. They started to understand that I wasn't one to be fucked with. They actually started to grow on me. They knew that the nigga Cruze was actually kind of cool. I started my own crew and we rode together looking out for each other our whole prison experience. I don't really like talking about my prison life much, so I guess my story ends here until I get out.

end of part ll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
164K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
481K 13.9K 70
She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good little girl all her life. Never said the word...
1.1M 64K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...