Got Somebody To Love... ✅

נכתב על ידי themisfit7896

"Aaradhya, I just want you to trust me for once, Please Aaradhya." He pleaded literally begged. His eyes were... עוד

Disclaimer.
Sneak Peek.
Chapter 1-Unexpected.
Chapter 2-A Total Nightmare.
Chapter 3-My First Date.
Chapter 4-Conditions.
Chapter 5-Unknown Past.
Chapter 6-First Encounter.
Chapter 7-Great Pretender.
Chapter 8-The Girl For Me?
Chapter 9-Because you are my fiancée.
Chapter 10-Crazy Maniac.
Chapter 11-A Favour for Repentance.
Chapter 12-A Blow of Surprise.
Chapter 13-Being Affable.
Chapter 14-A Friend For Life.
Chapter 15-Sweet and Sour.
Chapter 16-Professionalism.
Chapter 17-Agitated.
Chapter 18-Fun Time.
Chapter 19-Uncle's Revelation.
Chapter 20-Peculiar.
Chapter 21-Clubbing Part 1.
Chapter 22-Clubbing Part 2.
Chapter 23-Fear due to Negligence.
Chapter 24-Aggrieved.
Chapter 25-Weekend leisure Part 1.
Chapter 26-Weekend leisure Part 2.
Chapter 27-Weekend leisure Part 3.
Chapter 28-Ailing.
Chapter 29-Care.
Chapter 30-Friends and Dinner.
Chapter 31-Back to Home.
Chapter 32-Festive Triumph .
Chapter 33-Brotherly Duty.
Chapter 34-Inspirit.
Chapter 35-Inferior.
Chapter 36-Double Occasion.
Chapter 37-Seized Up.
Chapter 38-The Best Time.
Chapter 39-Wish the Clock To Stop.
Chapter 40-Still Strong Without Him.
Chapter 41-The Lost Letter.
Chapter 42-Wedding Jubilation Part 1.
Chapter 44-An Unpleasant Quandary.
Chapter 45-His Side Story.
Chapter 46-Finding Her.
Chapter 47-Mission Step Two.
Chapter 48-Behind The Clues.
Chapter 49-Shocking Truth.
Chapter 50-Confused Soul.
Chapter 51-A Reality Check.
Chapter 52-Guilt.
Chapter 53-Let's End This.
Epilogue-Joy To The World.
Bonus Chapter 1.
Bonus Chapter 2.
Bonus Chapter 3.
Bonus Chapter 4.
New Book.
One Shots Notification.
Bonus Surprise.

Chapter 43-Wedding Jubilation Part 2.

25K 1.1K 38
נכתב על ידי themisfit7896

Another Update Guys.

The chapter is based on Third person's pov followed by Aaradhya's Pov.

P.S.- The English translation of the song are written in the bracket.
Play the song given while reading the lines.

Please Vote and Comment for it.

Thank you.

♡♥♡
_________________________________

Riddhant was hell nervous as he couldn't believe that Aaradhya actually trusted him against her friend. After talking to her in the car, his doubts were confirmed and He was on the cloud nine as his happiness had no bounds but the fact he didn't knew was that Aaradhya was still in the dark as she didn't even notice the letter.

When he reached home, he was welcomed by his parents and few of his friends from his office.
Even Varun with his parents were present.

The same rituals were performed at his house.
Aditi just made it on time as she had promised her brother to be there for him and she left for his place as soon as all the functions were ceremonized at her house.

Finally when everything ended. She went to Riddhant and handed him the gift which Aaradhya had asked her to pass on and she left for her dance rehearsal with Nikita for the next day.
When he was all alone at night,
He lifted the lid of the box to find a beautiful men's brooch in it with a small piece of note.

"I had wish to give you after our wedding but it's better if you wear it on that particular day."

He smiled after reading it and drifted to sleep.

Next day.

All were practicing for their performances for the sangeet function. Nikita assigned simple steps to all the elders while the boys were practicing on their own.

Finally it was the night when everyone had assembled at the Taneja House where the event was organized.
The house was itself appearing like a bride because of the decorations and party lights.

Aaradhya looked elegant and mesmerizing in the golden attire while the others too dressed up well.

Aaradhya's breath hitched when her eyes caught one person in particular who was descending downstairs.

------------------------------

Aaradhya's Pov.

Riddhant was wearing a semi ethnic outfit which made him look extremely breathtaking.

"Hey beautiful!" He whispered in my ears and pecked my right cheek.

"Guys, we are here too. Control yourself." Harsh chimed while the rest giggled including my parents.

"Oh god! I need a cloak of invisibility now." I murmured in embarrassment, Riddhant chuckled because he heard me.

They all got seated at their respective places while Riddhant and I sat in the centre.

The jollification started as the first performance was by the senior slot and the most astonishing part was that my parents had taken part in it. I guess todays night is full of surprises.
I never expected them to dance so well especially Dad. Their steps were simple but cute on the song 'navrayi maajhi'.
As soon as their performance ended, we all applauded for them, some of them even whistled.

The next performance were by the boys. Prateik, Harsh, Tanmay, Chirag, Varun, Milind performed hip hop on the songs like 'Celebration, Uptown Funk and Gf/Bf'. They danced brilliantly and I never expected Varun to dance so well and even Nikita looked equally shocked.

Next were the girls including Nikita, Aditi, Janvi and Rano who danced on the bollywood style songs.
The rest of us cheered for them and their rendition too ended.

"Now we want our beloved bride and groom to perform." Nikita pulled both of us near the dance floor.

"But Niki, we haven't practiced any dance. How will we do it?" I refused while Riddhant nodded in agreement.

"It's okay, We all know, how talented you both are, so you both will surely rock the stage." Aditi chirped in. I looked at my parents who were smiling at us.

"Maa, now you only tell them." I asked Maa to side me.

"Ardu, it's okay. Go dear.
Don't deny them." She said and Harsh dragged us to the dance floor while the song played in the background.

Kuch Khaas Hai, Kuch Paas Hai.
Kuch Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai.
Kuch Dooriyaan Nazdikiyaan, Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyaan.

(Something is special, something is nearby.
It's some unknown feeling
There are some distance, some closeness , some amount of loneliness smiled).

We stood facing each other.

Kya Yeh Khumaar, Kya Aitbaar hai
Shayad yeh Pyaar hai, hai Shayad.

(Is this kind of hangover or what sort of trust this is
Maybe it's love, May be it is).

He gently took my hand and pulled me closer and we spun around as his one arm was gripping my waist and the other holding my hand.

Kya Yeh Bahaar Hai, Kya Intazaar Hai.
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai Pyaar Hai Shaayad.

(Is it some form of spring, what sort of wait is this?
Maybe it's love, May be it is).

I started singing when the female version came up of the same lines.

He lifted me high with his hand still on my waist while my legs straightened.

Kuch Saaz Hain Jaage Se Jo The Soye.
Alfaaz Hain Chup Se Nashe Mein Khoye.

(There are some tunes awake now which were asleep before.
There are some words which are lost in a quiet form of intoxication).

Then came my part, when I started the lipsync again.

Nazar Hi Samjhe Yeh Guftagu Saari.
Koi Aarzoo Ne Hai Angadaayi Li Pyaari.

(The eyes only understand this form of conversation.
Some desires seems to have stretched in a lovely manner).

He bent slightly pulling me towards him and my hand with his then he scooped me in his arms and he did the lipsync throughout the song leaving the female part.

Kya Yeh Khumaar Hai, Kya Aitbaar Hai.
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai Pyaar Hai Shaayad.

(Is this some kind of a hangover, what sort of trust is this?
Maybe it's love, May be it is).

Our faces were just inches apart.

Na Inkaar Hai Na Ikraar Hai.
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai Pyaar, Hai Shaayad.

(There's neither refusal nor acceptance
Maybe it's love, Maybe it is).

He swayed along as our eyes locked and I started drowning in his light brown orbs.

Kehna Hi Kya Tera Dakhal Na Koi.
Dil Ko Dikha Dil Ki Shakal Ka Koi.

(What should I say, there was no fault of yours in this
The heart didn't see anyone else with a face such as yours).

Then I started singing the female stanza. I held him tightly for another lift.

Dil Se Thi Meri Ik Shart Yeh Aisi.
Lage Jeet Si Mujhko Yeh Haar Hai Kaisi.

(I had this one bet with my heart
Why does this loss seem like a victory to me).

He back hugged me and lifted me lightly again and we whirl around. I rested my head on his shoulder as my breathing rate increased.

Kyun Yeh Pukaar Hai, Kyun Bekaraar Hai?
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai Pyaar Hai Shaayad.

(Why is this calling? Why is there restlessness?.
Maybe it's love, May be it is.).

We interlocked our hands together.

Jaadu Sawaar Hai, Na Ikhtiyaar Hai
Shaayad Yeh Pyaar Hai Pyaar Hai Shaayad.
Pyaar Hai Shaayad.

(Magic has taken over me, there is no control.
Maybe it's love, May be it is.
Maybe it's love ).

We danced back and forth slowly tapping our feet to the music.

Kuch Khaas Hai, Kuch Paas Hai
Kuch Ajanabi Ehsaas Hai

(Something is special, something is near.
It's an unknown feeling.).

He jerked me away and instantly pulled me again with a swift as my right leg entangled around him and my hand was around his neck already when the song ended with its last lines playing.

Pyaar Hai Shaayad.
Pyaar Hai Shaayad Yahi .

(Maybe it's love.
Maybe this is love).

We parted and heard loud cheers, whistles and claps for us. My face had turned crimson red by now.

"Superb." Aditi and Rano screamed while the clapping sound didn't stop.

"Mind blowing." Tanmay whistled.

We came back to our places. Maa hugged me when all my relatives were praising our performance.

"This is not fair, you didn't perform this well at my wedding." Nikita pouted.
we laughed and all started dancing around, concluding the gala.

Next Day.

I am pacing around in my room as today I am getting married and I am so nervous about it.

"Ardu, See I got your bridal wear. Now the beautician would be here in an hour so hurry up and take a shower." Maa ordered while coming inside the room.

"The guest are arriving now. So don't waste your time." She continued while I nodded.

"Maa!"

"Yes Ardu, what happened dear?" She sat beside me.

"Did you invite Tiara?" I asked her.

"Beta actually I don't like that girl but for your sake, I asked Aditi and she tried contacting her but didn't hear anything from her. Still we have asked someone to pass the message to her. Hopefully, she might come." She explained shrugging her shoulder.

"Maa."

"What happened now, Aaradhya?" She gently placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Maa, I am not feeling good, actually I am tensed." I stated about my nervousness.

"It happens dear and it's completely normal. It's just  wedding jitters." She soothed me with her words.

"Ardu, you are proceeding towards a new change now so you have to be calm and thoughtful. Now you're not just a daughter or sister but you'll be a wife. I know, he is a bit different from you in thinking but you need to understand him too and support him with his decisions without judging him.
And I know my Aaradhya would surely excel in this new phase of life." She smiled at the last part and hugged me.

"Thank you, Maa. I am feeling better now." I hugged her tight while she brushed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Now go, we don't have time." She said and I followed her instructions.

I took a nice bath and dried my hair. Then, I wore my red bridal heavy lehenga saree. Till that time, the beautician and the girls barged in my room helping me to get ready as a bride. They styled my hair while the beautician did wonders to my face. The rest helped me to wear the wedding jewelry.

Finally, everything got summed up and they all left me in my room alone to get ready. I eyed myself in the mirror and I admit that I never looked this beautiful ever.
I camly sat on the bed and started reading the messages on my phone from some of my office mates who won't be able to make it to the wedding.

As I was scrolling the screen, my phone rang displaying some private number and I quickly picked it up.

"Congratulations. Aaradhya Mehra!"

_________________________________

So how was the chapter?

Who called Aaradhya?

What's gonna happen next?
Find out in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading it.
Do not forget to Vote and Comment for the chapter.

Thank you
♡♥♡.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
10.6K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
19K 1K 42
He loved her, Just like how much she loved him. He loved her, and he confessed just now. He loved her more than his dreams and goals. But could she b...
17K 1.6K 15
Mihika Arora unexpectedly got married to her best friend, Aarush when her groom ran away on the wedding day. Although what had been following before...