Star Gazers | Completed✔

Por Le_me_love_you

"What're are you doing?" I asked terrified. He took a strand of my hair, and started playing with it while lo... Más

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
School sucks!
Chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
I'm back
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenry-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter thirteen

151 12 10
Por Le_me_love_you

Week nine_ (Thursday)

Everyone finished their meals, and Max thought of having dessert, I don't like cakes or anything sweets, only chocolate chip cookies will get to me, but unfortunately, they don't have that.

When everyone was chatting, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I got up from my seat, took my hand bag with me, then walked towards the restaurant's restroom. The lady's room and men's were next to each other.

Just as I was about to enter, someone grabbed my arm, and turned me around. Elliot.

I looked at him confusedly, "what?" I asked.

"Shhh." He quietly shushed me by putting his index finger on my lips, his actions were hesitant, he then gently pushed me to the wall, placed both of his hands on my cheeks, my eyes widened when I saw him leaning in, my breathing was becoming fast but quiet, he stared at me with steady eyes looking right through me, my eyes started to close the more closer he got, and so was his, I could feel his hot breaths against mine.

Just when he was inches away from me, I talked, "Wait!"

He pulled away a little and opened his eyes, "what?" He had a poker face on, but you could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Are you seriously going to kiss me here? Next to a bathroom? What if someone saw us? I don't want to be in trouble! I don't even know how to kiss- I've never kissed before! And I don't even know why-" He quickly placed his lips on mine, shutting me up.

My eyes widened at his action, I kept staring at his closed eyes while he kissed me, I didn't noticed that I wasn't kissing him back, until he removed his hands from my cheeks and placed them firmly on my waist, pulling me closer to him, that's when I realized it was real; he was actually kissing me. Holy mother of cows.

That's when I closed my eyes, and kissed him back, I moaned quietly, his grip on my waist tightened, I dropped my hand bag to the ground, and placed my hands behind his head, one hand was gripping his hair, while the other was behind his neck. Somehow this feels wrong but so right at the same time.

Without asking for my permission, his tongue entered my mouth, and I took it fully, everything was happening fast, I felt like I was on air; so light, my knees were trembling. He grabbed one of my thighs and pulled it up..... It felt wrong, I've read a lot in wattpad stories about these types of kisses, but I never knew how it felt. For me, the feeling was so alien, I felt my stomach tightens; his touch burns my skin, to be honest, I wanted to push his hand away from my thigh, but I stopped myself from doing so.

It's not everyday that a boy touches me, and when this boy comes along, it just doesn't feel like this was supposed to happen

Back to the A-mazing kiss.

I pulled away for a sec, just to take a breath, but quickly kissed him back. Damn it's like I can't get enough of him.

I heard him groan when I traced my fingers down his arm, up to his hard chest, then down to his abs, feeling his muscles tightens under my touch.

Eventually we pulled back, and I leaned my head against his chest, feeling a hard blush creeping it's way to my cheeks, his hand dropped my thigh, and kissed the side of my head, then placed his chin on my head, I felt his fast heart beat. Holy shit.

After moments of trying to catch our breaths, we pulled away. I looked down, I couldn't make eye contact with him, when I looked to my right I saw a very shocked Rose and Maya standing there, with their jaws dropped down, and eyes wide. Great, just great.

I glanced up at Elliot and saw him staring at them with anger, his clinched jaw just made me realized how sharp his jaw was. So hot. He felt my gaze and turned to look at me, I quickly turned around, took my hand bag that was still on the ground, and entered the Lady's room. I picked a stall and locked myself in.

I wanted to cry and laugh of embarrassment so hard right now. I felt so light-headed, so giddy, I pulled the toilet cover down, then sat on it. What the fuck?! What the actual fuck?!

I heard someone enter the Lady's room, and I had a feeling it was Rose and Maya, "Saph, can you come out when you're ready?" Rose asked nicely.

Maya scoffed, "she's never going to be ready Rose. Saph if you don't come out in five seconds, I'm gonna go tell Elliot that you're madly in love with him, and you're crying because he doesn't love you back." Maya threatened, and I knew she would do it, her threats were never empty. Well, damn girl.

I took a deep breath, then unlocked the stall and got out, once I did I saw their faces... they were smiling at me toothfully, and I couldn't help but smile back, "Come here baby girl, explain to your mamas what the hell just happened?!" Maya asked excitedly.

I felt my heart beating fast just by remembering the previous event that happened a minute ago. I chuckled, "Well um, we kissed?" I said, that sounded more like a question than a statement.

Rose rolled her eyes, "kissed!? Just kissed? Girl imma need more details than that." She demanded.

I shook my head, I went to the sink to wash my hands, "Nope, you're not getting more, what you saw is what happened, we kissed, and that's that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll leave now." I took a tissue and wiped my hands, then went to the door, I held the door knob but turned around and gave them a smirk, "But damn was it good." I let out a laugh then left.

I leaned against the door, and closed my eyes smiling like a creep, I heard a cough, I opened my eyes and made eye contact with Joshua, he raised his eyebrow questionly, "Are you okay?"

That just made my smile go wider, I nodded my head, "why wouldn't I be? I just ate the most delicious meal ever, and that just makes me happy." I tried my best not to look at my sentence the wrong way, "I mean I love Indian food." Food makes a girl happy.

He furrowed his eyebrows, but nodded his head, "Ohkay, it's good to know." I quickly walked past him and then to our table.

I sat on my chair, and then minutes later, Elliot joined us, I tried my best to not make eye contact with him. I tried focusing on the conversation that the adults were having, but my mind was still stuck on that kiss, my first kiss.

I can still feel his hand on my right thigh... Wait wasn't it the left one? Then why do I feel a hand on my-- Holy shit!

I looked at him and saw him looking at me with a smirk, "took you long enough to notice." He said lowly.

"What are you doing?" I whispered calmly, though I'm anything but calm, my heart was going to explode from the fast beating.

He chuckled, "do you want me to remove my hand?"

Do I WANT him to remove his hand? No, I NEED him to remove his hand. This is not making me relaxed. No. This is making hell crazy! I NEED his hand off my thigh right this instant before I explode!! This is making me INSANE!! Can't he see that!!?

'A little too extreme?' The voice spook inside my head.

Nope, not at all. I have all rights to panick for no apparent reason.

I stared down at my lap and slightly nodded my head, he chuckled but removed his hand overall. I peeked at him and saw him staring at me with that stupid sexy smirk plastered on his face. Shit.

I slowly took my phone from my bag, stay cool Saph, be steady and calm.

I opened whatsapp to text my friends:-

Me: hey girls, how's summer break for ya?

Lucy: you have no idea how many stories I read!

Me: lol yeah me 2.

Kristen: well, I'm spending my time sleeping, eating, watching anime, reading stories, repeat... yep

Me: we should hang out! My place?

Kristen: I don't mind.

Lucy: omg yessssss I miss you guys so much!

Me: me too :'(

Me: okay so tomorrow my place? The usual time?

Lucy: okay.

Kristen: yep, be there.. better have some food girl.

Me: hahaha okay... and don't worry, my mom won't let you out of the house unless you're stuffed with food.
-
-
-
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Shit what do I do?!

After leaving the restaurant, we agreed to go to The Brown's house. We talked, laughed, remembered a few memories, but later then, uncle Max left to go to sleep, but insisted Maya and I in staying, Mary (his wife) went along with him, Joshua excused himself, said that he has to meet someone, Maya and Rose got up and left to Rose's room, I wanted to go with them, but Maya gave me the stay-right-where-you-are glare. So yep, that leaves me and Elliot.

"So." I said, shifting on my seat; I felt awkward under his gaze, I turned to face him.

He raised an eyebrow, "So."

"We are alone now." I said, where am I going with this exactly?

He nodded his head slowly, "I can see that." Slowly but surely a smirk crept its way towards his face, "We are alone now." He stated.

I pursed my lips, "can we talk about it? Please." I asked, using my serious tone.

His smirk fell, and gave me a very confused look, "about what?"

God, boys are so dumb.

I cleared my voice, "about what you did at the restaurant." His gaze dropped down, he just stared at his lap, so I continued, "there isn't a right place, or a right time for us to talk about it, so let's just talk about this while we still can."

"Can we not talk about it today?" He mumbled, "I mean there's always other times, it's just that I'm tired, and I don't really know what to say, I can't think straight."He tried to explain, the corner of his eyes were a bit pink from tiredness.

I sighed, "Fine, go get some rest-"

"What? No, I'm not gonna leave you alone, we can watch a movie if you want." He said.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I can stay up with you for a movie."

But you can't stay up for a simple conversation.

I shrugged, "I'm okay with the idea, what movie do you wanna see?"

"Your pick." He insisted.

I groaned, "No no, you pick."

He chuckled, "Alright."

We ended up watching White Chicks, in the middle of the movie, Rose and Maya joined us, and by the end of the movie we all felt super tired. I need sleep, sleep needs me.

Maya yawned, "Saph, I don't think it's safe for me to drive in this state, so I think we'll sleep here for the night then leave tomorrow morning, okay?"

I was too tired to process what she said, "Yeah, sure okay." I said tiredly, I quickly took my phone, sent a quick message to my parents, saying that I'll be staying in grandpa's house. I felt my head falling backwards, and my eyes were shutting down slowly, and soon sleep found me.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So finals sucked😒

It was TERRIBLE!!

*whispers*so so terrible 😢

Hope you liked this chapter😏

They kissed....💏💋👅❤

He he he he😆

Who's POV do you wanna read for the next chapter:-

Maya?

Rose?

Joshua?

Nathan?

Any character I didn't mention, will not be acceptable🤗

If your choice are non of the above, then I'll continue with Sapphire POV..

PLEASE COMMENT, AND VOOOOOOOTTTTTEEEEE😭😭

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 162 36
"What I was suppose to do? You left me, you went to Arizona." I shout at him as he storms away. "Wait for me." He shouts and I g...
215K 7.9K 105
Previously known as Knew It (A peaceful nightmare) Highest-ranking- #2 in teenfiction - #1 sadness Love is a game, wan...
47.1K 480 4
18+Explicit sexual scenes. Very graphic scenes of murder, rape, and drug use. Read at your own discretion. Scarlett Daniels grew up in the system...
105 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...