My Possessive Beast Ex Boyfri...

By BlueMaiden_15

Chloe is vj's first love, but chloe had to go back home to the Philippines, while vj had to stay in korea. Th... More

Chapter One ❤Please just stay away from me❤
Chapter Two
Chapter Three ❤PDA❤
Chapter Four ❤Amnesia❤
Chapter Five ❤Mr. Possessive❤
Chapter Six ❤Sweet❤
Chapter Seven ❤As long as you're with me❤
Chapter Eight ❤W-what?!❤
Chapter Nine ❤Chance❤
Chapter Ten ❤Mystery Caller❤
Chapter Eleven ❤First Day Of Teaching❤
Chapter Twelve ❤Chloe's Brothers❤
Chapter Thirteen ❤Moody?❤
Chapter Fourteen ❤Wedding Day❤
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen❤Lie❤
Chapter Eighteen❤Jealousy❤
Chapter Nineteen ❤Fooled❤
Chapter Twenty ❤Far Too Late❤
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Chapter Twenty-One ❤Miserable❤
Chapter twenty-two ❤Road to forever❤
EPILOGUE

Chapter Sixteen ❤His Reason❤

1.3K 34 7
By BlueMaiden_15

WARNING: This story have a lot of gramatical errors and this story also have a lot of bad words so it's not suitable for young readers so please read at your own risk

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

♡Vj's POV♡

I'm here at my condo drinking fucking alchols....why doesn't she remember me? But if she does she should be mad at me....Today should be the happiest day of my fucking life...but why? Why am i here wasted? I should blame myself....it's all my fucking fault...That fucking bitch! She'll pay for this! I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands...

~Dingg Doong!~

I smirked...i stood up and went to the door....
I opened it as expected....she's here...

"Maddie"

"Hey baby...ready for the sexy time?."
I clenched my fists...

"C'mon in maddie...I'll make sure you'll scream in pain"
She entered my condo, after i closed the door. I hurriedly grabbed her hair and slammed her at the wall.

"Ouch! Vj!! Y-you're hurting me!"

"Good because that's what i planned to do!" I smirked...

"N-no v-vj p-please d-don't kill me"
She pleaded.

"Hmm...i will not kill you...in one condition"
She looked at me with fear....

"W-what is it? Tell me, I'll do anything"

"Kidnap chloe and bring her to me"

"O-okay...I'll d-do it"
I smirked.

"Good bitch"
I let her go.

"C-can i go n-now?"

"Yes, and I'll tell you this once so listen to me, you will not tell anybody about kidnapping chloe, are we clear? You fucking bitch?"

"Yes"

"But if you do, i will not think twice to kill you! Now go!"
She hurriedly ran towards the towards the door.
I clenched my hands, i will fucking kill her after she kinap chloe huh! What she did was unforgivable!

~FLASHBACK~

When morning came...i hurriedly put my suit and the things i need for my wedding day in a bag, I'm so fucking nervous and excited damn! Finally, Chloe will be my wife...i left the house and when i reached my condo...i went straight to the bathroom and took a shower then then when i was in the middle of fixing my bow tie when the doorbell rang...

There i saw maddie smiling...

"What are you doing here maddie?"

"I'm here to congratulate you vj....best wishes"

"Thanks"
She came in and closed the door...

"Look what i have"
Then she showed a red wine...

"You know i can't drink right?"

"C'mon vj...just one glass?"

"Fine, I'll just get my coat..."

"Yeah, sure..."

I went to my room and wear my coat....I'm so excited....i can't help to smile and remember Chloe's beautiful face and wearing a beautiful blue gown....

"Here...for you and chloe"

"Cheers"
Then i drunk it....and then suddenly i got dizzy....

"Hahaha! I told you! That wedding's not going to happen!"

"Ugh! Bitch! Y-your going t-to pay for this!"

And then the darkness consumed me....

~BLACK OUT!~

Then i woke up...exactly 3:30 then i hurriedly drived...when i reached the church...no one's there...no chloe...
I Searched for her...then suddenly Lim called me and told me she know where chloe is and the rest is history...

Damn that bitch! And i shouldn't have trusted her....she must have put something in my fucking drink that's why i blacked out....i smirked get ready for your punishment bitch! I'll make sure your going to slowly die in pain!
I playled with my knife....

Then the doorbell rang....i smirked...i opened the door...

"V-vj.."

"Let me go!! Arrgh!!"
My chloe.....she looked at me...i pushed her and hugged chloe...

"I'm sorry wife.."
Tapos kinuha ko ang panyong may pampatulog...at pinaamoy to sakanya...nagpumiglas siya...tapos nung mawalan siya ng malay kinarga ko siya...

"Close the door and stay here...i've got something to discuss with you"
Then i smirked...i carried chloe and layed her at my bed...i kissed her in her temple....i kneeled and held her hand...i missed her...i fucking missed her....maddie she's the reason why she can't remember me....

Kinuha ko ang baseball bat sa walk in cabinet ko...at tinago sa likod ko...

"Vj..."

"Hmm it's good that you did your job...but did you told it to someone?"
She look pale..serves her right!

"N-no, I'll never do it"

"Tsk. Liar"
Tapos hinampas ko siya at dinala ko sa kwarto ko...syempre hinila ko lang siya there's no reason to carry her....
I want chloe to see her in pain...i smirked i tied her in a chair...

❤Chloe's POV❤

Uggh...ang sakit ng ulo ko...dumilat ako...parang pamilyar itong kwartong to....

"Are you alright love?"
Kumunot ang noo ko sino ba to?

"Uhm sino ka?"

"Can't you remember me chloe?"

"No"

"My name's vj..."

"Oh, kapatid ka ni kurt"

"You know him?"

"Yes...pumunta siya sa hospital kaninang umaga..."

"Hmmp!"
Lumingon ako...may isang babae na nakagapos at may tape sa bibig...parang familiar siya saakin...

"Now that my love's awake shall we begin?"
He smirked kumuha siya ng kutsilyo....i gasped nung sinaksak siya ni vj sa lap niya...

"Vj! Anong ginagawa mo?! Tigilan mo yan!"

"But she's the reason why you can't remember me! She's the reason why the wedding did not happened!"

"Vj, vj please listen to me. Hurting someone physically wouldn't change the fact that it already happened...hindi maibabalik ang oras kung papatayin mo siya"

"No! I'll make her pay!"
I was about to shout at him when my tummy ached.

"Ahh!!"
Binitawan niya ang kutsilyo at lumapit papunta saakin....Wala naman na dugo..my poor baby...

"Are you okay?!"

"Yes, i guess nagagalit rin sayo si baby"

"Baby??! You're fucking pregnant?!!"
Tumango ako...syeet! Natatakot ako sakanya

"Tell me, did something happened with you and that Mendoza??!"
Umiling ako....

"Then it must be mine"

"Ano? Ikaw ang ama nito?"

"Yes.....I'm that child's father....did you already go to an OB-gyne?"

"Uhm sabi kasi ng doctor healthly tong baby natin kaya wala kang dapat ipagalalala...buti nga hindi siya napano nung naaksidente kami"

"I'm sorry chloe"

"Wag kang umiyak...guys don't cry..."
Pumunta akong banyo at kinuha ang first aid kit....tinanggal ko ang tape at inalis ang gapos niya....ginamot ko ang sugat niya...kawawa naman siya...

"T-thank y-you chloe"

"You're welcome....I'm sorry about this"

"Nah, it's fine....can i have something to drink?"
Tumango ako at pumunta ng kusina....

Kumuha ako ng malamig na tubig....pag dating ko sa kwarto nakahiga si maddie at nakapatong si vj....b-bakit? Bakit parang sumikip ang dibdib ko?

"Uhm eto na ang tubig mo"
Nagulat naman sila at dali-daling umayos...

"S-salamat..."
Namutla siya at pinagpawisan....pumunta ako sa walk in closet ni vj at kumuha ng maong shorts at tank top na sleeveless....

"Magbihis ka ba maddie...."

"S-sige...salamat dito sa damit"
Tumayo siya at dali-daling pumasok sa banyo...
Hinila naman ako ni vj at niyakap....bakit parang safe ako pag yakap-yakap niya ako?

"Sorry, I'm fucking sorry wife"

"Wag kang mag-sorry wala kang kasalanan..."
I smiled...but why would zeke lie to me?

"Wife? Does your wounds hurt?"
umiling naman ako....

"Sit down...let's change the bandage"
Naupo ako....tinanggal niya ang bandage sa kanang pisngi ko...napasinghap siya ng makita yun..
Nakita ko na rin ito...it has a cut....

"I'm sorry for this chloe"

"Ayos lang...mawawala lang naman yan"
Nilagyan niya ito ng betadine at nilagyan ng gauze pad...
Tinanggal niya naman ang roller gauze na nasa leeg ko...it also has a cut...but nga at hindi malalim ang sugat ko dito kung hindi baka patay na ako ngayon....minor lang ang cut na yan at walang naputol na ugat sa leeg ko...kumuha siya ng bagong bulak at nilagyan ito ng betadine....pero kinuha niya muna ang bulak na may alcohol at dinampi ito sa leeg ko...napangiwi ako dahil mahapdi ito....

"Dahan dahan naman, mahapdi"

"I'm sorry"
Pag katapos niyang lagyan ng betadine ay kumuha siya ng roller gauze...
Pag katapos niyang palitan ang gauze...naupo siya sa tabi ko...niyakap niya ako at sinubsob ang mukha niya sa leeg ko...

"I'm very sorry for the pain I've cause you wife"

"Nah, ayos lang...wounds heal vj"

"I'm very sorry for all of the pain i have caused you, from the past till the present i know I've been a fool years ago...a very fucking fool for hurting you, bakit ba kita sinaktan? Ang ginagawa mo lang naman ay mahalin ako ng totoo"

"Vj, i may not remember my past i don't care because it's already a history and you can do nothing about it, but to accept it....hindi naman importante ang past dahil lumipas na yun, and the only thing you can about it is to learn from it vj, learn from your mistakes at wag mong uulitin kung alam mong mali"
He hugged me tighter....is he crying?

"I will never do it again, I'll never repeat the same mistakes i did years ago...i don't want to be apart from you ever again"
I can feel my heart beats fast..and i can feel something in my belly......

"I love you so much, i fucking love you more than my life"
I smiled kailangan ba talagang magmura?

"I love you too vj...nakalimutan ka man ng utak ko, hindi ka naman nalimutan ng puso ko"

"Whoo, kasalan na yan"
I looked up to maddie and she smiling while staring at us...

"Uhm, chloe can we talk?"
I nodded...

"Alone?"
I looked at vj, he just stared at maddie...then he just nodded and kissed my forehead and left the room....she held my hand

"C-chloe, I'm sorry for the bad things i have done i guess masyado kong minahal si vj kaya maraming bagay ang nangyayaring masama sayo, nabulag ako chloe, nabulag ako sa sobrang pagmamahal ko kay vj...at nakikita ko sa mga mata ni vj na talagang mahal ka niya, buti na lang at hindi ako natulad kay tita na nabaliw sa sobrang pag mamahal i guess too much is not good...kaya sana chloe mapatawad mo ako, pinagsisisihan ko na ang lahat na ginawa ko sainyo. I-i'm really sorry please forgive me..."
then she kneeled
❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~

He-he-hello! Pfft! Meron akong Good News and Bad news..
Uunahin ko ang good news...every week ako mag-a-update, but iba-ibang story, ngayon na week ito ang update sa susunod na week ay ang My Possessive Mafia Prince, then sa susunod na week My Boss Is A Devil then so on, hindi ko lang alam kung anong day, basta every week ang update....then ang Bad News apat na chapters na lang we will say good bye to chloe and vj (个_个). Ibig sabihin 20 chapters lang ito and pag - iisipan ko kung gagawan ko to ng special chapter

At ano sa tingin niyo guys? Mapapatawad ba ni chloe si Maddie? At sino sa tingin niyo ang tita ni Maddie?
Anyway Thank you for reading and for voting!
Ba-bye, until the next UD! 👋👋
XOXO! 😁
Love lots! 💋💜❤💗💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 25.7K 94
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...
35.3M 1.2M 37
Agatha suffers from a rare disorder that makes her sleep in a long period of time. But what happens when the modern-day sleeping beauty meets an idio...
41.5K 2.4K 2
This guy is bad news. Pretending to be cute and nice while hiding an evil inside. Although Zandra Asuncion dislikes Michael Jonas Pangilinan, she gra...
121K 5.8K 43
Caught In The Temptation 1 : refers to being entangled or ensnared by a strong desire or urge to do something that may be considered wrong or forbid...